Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Stam Jr. or Stamette?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boy

10 55.56%
  • Girl

3 16.67%
  • Genetic Freak?

12 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Lightbulb Stam's Big News....

So a few weeks ago I put it out there that I might have some very important news in the near future. Well that news has arrived. GG was spot on!

The wife is 10 weeks pregnant. Yes, Stam Jr. or Stamette will be arriving sometime in June of 2013. As of right now, the due date is June 4th but that can change. This will be our third and more than likely final child. We are all excited but worried at the same time.

About the worried part. Well, you married guys will totally understand me while you single guys will not. It's tough as is raising two kids, but to add a third child who needs 24/7 care for the first 3 years of his or her life makes it that much more difficult.

Unfortunately, we have no help down here in Florida. it's just us, no babysitter. Could we get one? sure, but who can you trust these days? We'd much rather it be a family member.

So with that being said, all our family is back in New York. My mother in law runs a daycare out of her home so she can care for the baby during the day while we work. Not to mention we have a baby sitter on weekends if we need to go places.

We are strongly contemplating moving back to New York. if we do move back, it will be summer of 2013 after the baby is born. I love New York, but honestly dont care to live there anymore which is why we moved. I love our space here and the convenience of having stores and malls within a couple of miles tops. But I guess you win some and lose some. I'm not saying we are definitely moving. But there is a 75% chance that we will go back.

So that's my news and my story. I know it's not fitness related but we are an E-Family and we always share our good moments and bad moments with each other.

PS - For those of you I am facebook friends with, Please Keep This Off of FaceBook!! We haven't told our families yet and want to keep it a secret for now until we decide what we want to do.

-Stam
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Congrats braj!

All the best and I'm sure you'll be happy whether in FL or NY

vCash
    Congrats stam!

and I'm not a father, but I know what your worried about because I'm 1/4 kids.

vCash
    Congrats Stam! Good luck with your decision. If you end up moving back to NYC, at least you won't have to worry about gators and snakes and ****!

vCash
    run and don't look back!!

na, congrats man!! I'm sure whatever decision you make you guys will make it work.

People like me love people like you, cuz nieces and nephews are so much easier to take care of than sons and daughters (typing as my brother cusses me out in the background)

vCash
    My wife wants to have our second child now... I want to wait until I buy a home first but I keep telling her we can practice at it

Also when it comes to the sitter we have my wifes little sister (22 yrs old) watch our son. No way we would want to do daycare if we don't have to, not sayin its bad but you just don't know enough about the people. I can see it would be super hard to do it without family bro. If both of you want to work then go to new York where your families are.

On a good note you can go to yankee stadium more!

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    My bad... Forgot to say

Congrats bro! New life is amazing!

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Congrats Stam!!

Good luck with your decision, I'm sure it'll turn out for the best!

vCash
    Congrats bro, wish ya all the best

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    Congrats and come back to NY!
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    I have 4 kids, and we dont have any help. me and my wife work opposites so we dont need baby sitter. plus its expensive has hell...

after 2 kids you got it made. You dont even have to remember there names. you just point and yell...

i kid of course...

congrats.

vCash
    Congrats Stam! That's great news! Whatever you decide, I'm sure it will work out for the best!

vCash
    Congrats Stam. We are due on Mar 11.

Doing the kid thing with no help sucks, been there done that (with the ex wife). We are doing the same thing (moving) maybe next December. If not then it will definitely be June 2014. We'll be moving to the Boston area, that's where the wife is from and my family is in upstate New York only 3 hrs away.

Big life changes bro, best of luck.

vCash
    Congrats and good luck which ever choice you make. My kids drive me nuts but would not trade them for the world.

vCash
    Congrats man!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast