Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

The Fitness Lounge: Sun's Out, Guns Out

Version: LII

not very creative title, but I think it applies.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    chances are it was a really old person, a person with money, or a really old person with money.
    Sounds like Stamina
    __________________________________._________

vCash
    i like the title jlohm
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.

vCash
    Question for the freaks (in a good way) I think we've grown to know one another pretty well and i feel as though i can trust you fools enough to come to you for advice.

..My girlfriend (we've been dating for about a year and 5 months) has decided that she is transferring to an away school. Now the school is only 2 hours away but still its gonna be rough. Especially with me being in the police academy and starting as a cop im gonna be working/exhausted all the time and will have very little time to drive up and see her. She doesnt wanna breakup and thinks it will all workout. I want it to but im extremely skeptical. I mean shes young and beautiful and shes gonna be away at college where she'll be having fun and going out. What do you guys think?
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.

vCash
    ..input is appreciated. Good or bad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goldglove212 View Post
    Question for the freaks (in a good way) I think we've grown to know one another pretty well and i feel as though i can trust you fools enough to come to you for advice.

..My girlfriend (we've been dating for about a year and 5 months) has decided that she is transferring to an away school. Now the school is only 2 hours away but still its gonna be rough. Especially with me being in the police academy and starting as a cop im gonna be working/exhausted all the time and will have very little time to drive up and see her. She doesnt wanna breakup and thinks it will all workout. I want it to but im extremely skeptical. I mean shes young and beautiful and shes gonna be away at college where she'll be having fun and going out. What do you guys think?
    IDK, if you want it to work I'd try it just know that it might suck more if you do and things don't work out then if you cut it off beforehand

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    IDK, if you want it to work I'd try it just know that it might suck more if you do and things don't work out then if you cut it off beforehand
    Thats a good point. Its such a tough decision, i mean i do love her. But distance is rough and to be honest i may have some trust issues stemming from my past

vCash

everyone's different. I know people who are in long distance relationships and are fine with it. however, personally, I wouldn't want to go long distance, but that's just me. If I were you, I would try it and see how much you feel about it, who knows, you might be ok with it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vladdy#27 View Post
    Sounds like Stamina

vCash

Do your best to communicate with her. That's the biggest key. If you are meant to be together you'll make it work out for the both of you. My wife and I dated for 2 years while she was going to school 3.5 hours away. We saw each other once or twice a month on weekends but talked on the phone, webcam and instant messenger when we could.

vCash
    Just be prepaired that it could end... especially if she's going out with friends and people from the collage.

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    If you think its not going to work its best to end it now than later. I know from personal experience. I'm now going through a divorce with a child. I ignored signs that it wasnt going to work, in my own mind I knew it wasnt but still continued to try. Now I regret it because its been hell going through this very difficult time in my life.

Edit: Dont just take my advice everyone is different & has different situations. Just listen to your mind more than your hart.

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    thumper and ****** both gave great advice.... much better than mine.

vCash
    I went to an outlet store today, and it was pretty sweet. I just wish I had more than an hour to do some shopping. I got 2 under armour tight shirts for $10 each. and calvin klein boxer briefs 25% off. I didn't have enough time to go to the Nike or Oakley store.

vCash
    I appreciate all the advice guys, i really do. Its such a tough decision to make

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast