Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard hitta View Post
    Anyone else got an opinion.... I swear its a toss up. Half the people I ask say Jennings other half spiller....

I think I gotta go with the 15+ touches and he's in the passing game but
    You HAVE to start CJ Spiller, based on purely his potential to make HUGE plays.

CJ is a must start, at least he should be in a PPR/0.5PPR, nonetheless you don't bench him unless you have a superior option.

Rashad Jennings is not a superior option. He's simply a guy you MIGHT have a gut feeling about, but let's be honest, do you win based on gut feelings and benching your studs? That's a formula for disaster unless your gut feelings work out 100% of the time.

When it comes down to it, Spiller will have a good week, He's playing NE my hometown team, and if there's anyone we will have trouble stopping, it's CJ Spiller. This is my gut feeling.

Rashad Jennings on the other hand hasn't even had a 60yard game all season, he's caught short dump passes, but Spiller will too.

vCash
    Got a bunch of ok WRs ... And need to pick one for my 2nd wr spot

Hartline vs TEN
    Lloyed vs Bills
    Dez vs Philly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by i am bob View Post
    You HAVE to start CJ Spiller, based on purely his potential to make HUGE plays.

CJ is a must start, at least he should be in a PPR/0.5PPR, nonetheless you don't bench him unless you have a superior option.

Rashad Jennings is not a superior option. He's simply a guy you MIGHT have a gut feeling about, but let's be honest, do you win based on gut feelings and benching your studs? That's a formula for disaster unless your gut feelings work out 100% of the time.

When it comes down to it, Spiller will have a good week, He's playing NE my hometown team, and if there's anyone we will have trouble stopping, it's CJ Spiller. This is my gut feeling.

Rashad Jennings on the other hand hasn't even had a 60yard game all season, he's caught short dump passes, but Spiller will too.

Thanks for the input... My gut has been right like 75% of the time lol... Benching dez the first week he had over 100 yards cost me a game

I seriously think ill be going back and forth until game time tonight.. Thanx for the detailed response tho breh !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadStBullies View Post
    Which Steelers RB to start?
    My advice is to stay away from any and all for now. Wait a week or 2 and see how that tree shakes out. Right now, unless you have no other options, then I think that is a crapshoot. For this week, it looks like Mendy is still out, and Redman coming off a good game should see touches. But if Redman messes up any at all, I could see a quick leash bringing in Dwyer.
    Got a bunch of ok WRs ... And need to pick one for my 2nd wr spot

Hartline vs TEN
    Lloyed vs Bills
    Dez vs Philly
    If it's PPR, Hartline in a juicy matchup. But if TD's matter more, I would play Dez. Philly's corners just aren't that good.

vCash
    ^^^ it's .5 per rec.... I think I'm gonna start Jennings tonight.. Depending on how he does, if good ill play hartline if bad ill go with dez cause he is safer I think

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whomewhome View Post
    I would start Dalton over Romo
    and your RB 2 should be Fred Jackson

borderline Ballard

Why you have 2 Kickers on your team is beyond me
    The guy I play this weeks K is on a bye, no other good kickers?

Not starting Fred Jackson against NE

Ballard I think has a good matchup need help and idkabout Dalton over romo, giants are playing Cin

vCash
    Rogers is on a bye week so I'm choosing between 2 qbs.

Flacco Vs oak
    Fitzpatrick Vs NE

I've lost faith in flacco but I hate the idea of going w fitz when bellichek had extra time to prepare. What ya guys think?

Canelo with the nice 7 punch combination

vCash
    Flacco... by far

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoggin88 View Post
    I've got Jordy Nelson on bye and Antonio Brown likely out with an injury. I need to fill one WR slot, so who should I put in?

Kenny Britt @ MIA
    or
    Cecil Shorts vs. IND
    I'm gonna bump this since Shorts plays tonight. Who should I go with at WR? 0.5 PPR.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Caveman508 View Post
    Flacco... by far
    Not disagreeing w you, but why do you say that?

NE has a awful pass defense, and fitz dropped 4 TDs on them last game, and we all know fitz will be throwing the ball often this game.

So when you say flacco by far? I don't get that.

Canelo with the nice 7 punch combination

vCash
    Because of...

ESPN AFC East Blog

Bills QB Ryan Fitzpatrick has thrown an interception once every 8.6 attempts on throws 15 yards or longer, which is the worst in the NFL. Brady has just three interceptions in 209 attempts.

Among the fact they're secondary has been better since then, and with the bye week in the books why not

Flacco is against a Raiders D < Patriots D

go for Fitz if you must

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoggin88 View Post
    I'm gonna bump this since Shorts plays tonight. Who should I go with at WR? 0.5 PPR.
    i was a Britt owner...

i dropped him, I had shorts last week, there isnt anything better on the WW?

vCash
    Stafford or luck?!

Quick need answers!

vCash
    Minnesota has a better D than Jax...

I'd roll with luck, I'd want to pick Stafford but he isn't putting up too much...

vCash
    Stafford or luck?!

Quick need answers!
    Luck.

...it's the damn Jaguars.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast