Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 112
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    305
    vCash
    1500
    so here's some questions, both are pretty obvious but could use some second opinions.

    heath miller vs KC
    gates @ TB

    I plan on going with miller. KC is horrible and the steelers are @ home.

    need to pick another RB to start along side AP.

    spiller @ NE
    mendenhall vs KC
    redman vc KC

    the steelers play monday night, this decision obviously comes down to who starts...mendenhall or redman. steelers are going up against a weak KC team. im leaning towards spiller. should I wait till friday when the injury report comes out to decide who to start?

    Monsters of the Midway.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,675
    vCash
    1500
    should i start cam newton or andy dalton? please give a good reason
    POP! POP!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,675
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chibears22 View Post
    so here's some questions, both are pretty obvious but could use some second opinions.

    heath miller vs KC
    gates @ TB

    I plan on going with miller. KC is horrible and the steelers are @ home.

    need to pick another RB to start along side AP.

    spiller @ NE
    mendenhall vs KC
    redman vc KC

    the steelers play monday night, this decision obviously comes down to who starts...mendenhall or redman. steelers are going up against a weak KC team. im leaning towards spiller. should I wait till friday when the injury report comes out to decide who to start?
    the fact is the bills will try to throw a lot to keep up with the pats and the steelers will run the ball a little more since kc doesnt have a big passing game but my gut says spiller
    POP! POP!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    6,519
    vCash
    1500
    I've got Jordy Nelson on bye and Antonio Brown likely out with an injury. I need to fill one WR slot, so who should I put in?

    Kenny Britt @ MIA
    or
    Cecil Shorts vs. IND
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    118
    vCash
    1500
    Keep going back and forth

    Jennings vs IND

    Or

    Cj spiller vs NE

    .5 per rec

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,407
    vCash
    1275
    ^I think stick with Spiller. Both teams could have to throw a lot, but I don't trust Jennings.

    I need some help with my QB this week:

    Andrew Luck @ Jacksonville (I have Reggie Wayne as well if it matters)
    Peyton Manning @ Carolina

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    193
    vCash
    1500
    OK for my Team who to start at FLEX....
    M.Leshoure
    K.Britt

    My Girls Team need a WR2 & FLEX out of these options.....
    D.Bryant
    C.Shorts
    F.Jones

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    193
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    ^I think stick with Spiller. Both teams could have to throw a lot, but I don't trust Jennings.

    I need some help with my QB this week:

    Andrew Luck @ Jacksonville (I have Reggie Wayne as well if it matters)
    Peyton Manning @ Carolina
    I almost think you need to go with P.Manning over Luck this week IMO I just think the Colts may get ahead and run the ball at a weak Jags team and Cam can keep the Panthers in the game if hes having a good day

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    871
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    ^I think stick with Spiller. Both teams could have to throw a lot, but I don't trust Jennings.

    I need some help with my QB this week:

    Andrew Luck @ Jacksonville (I have Reggie Wayne as well if it matters)
    Peyton Manning @ Carolina
    As much as I love Luck, I still don't trust the o-line, he's still been inconsistent as a fantasy option

    It's certainly gotta be Manning here

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    118
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard hitta View Post
    Keep going back and forth

    Jennings vs IND

    Or

    Cj spiller vs NE

    .5 per rec

    Anyone else got an opinion.... I swear its a toss up. Half the people I ask say Jennings other half spiller....


    I think I gotta go with the 15+ touches and he's in the passing game but

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    6,519
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard hitta View Post
    Anyone else got an opinion.... I swear its a toss up. Half the people I ask say Jennings other half spiller....


    I think I gotta go with the 15+ touches and he's in the passing game but
    Time shares suck. I would probably go with Jennings if you feel fairly fairly confident you'll win your matchup, and Spiller if you feel like you will need every possible point. Probably a little more upside with him.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Not a clue
    Posts
    1,665
    vCash
    1500
    Need help with RB 2 primarily?

    However

    Romo

    Megatron

    Welker

    DeSean Jackson

    Ryan Mathews

    (Vick Ballard/ BJE)???

    Gronk

    Gostkowski

    Baltimore D/ST

    Bench

    Alfred Morris ( bye )

    Fred Jackson

    Michael Crabtree

    Andy Dalton

    Dan Bailey

    Suggestions anyone?

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Underground
    Posts
    3,474
    vCash
    1500
    who should I start?

    Eli Manning vs. Cincy

    or

    Alex Smith vs. St. Louis
    Spell the name right B I double G I E!!!

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    1,555
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by guru View Post
    who should I start?

    Eli Manning vs. Cincy

    or

    Alex Smith vs. St. Louis
    I go with Eli. I know he is in a slump but he could recover.
    BEAT THE KNICKS

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    1,555
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Caveman508 View Post
    Need help with RB 2 primarily?

    However

    Romo

    Megatron

    Welker

    DeSean Jackson

    Ryan Mathews

    (Vick Ballard/ BJE)???

    Gronk

    Gostkowski

    Baltimore D/ST

    Bench

    Alfred Morris ( bye )

    Fred Jackson

    Michael Crabtree

    Andy Dalton

    Dan Bailey

    Suggestions anyone?
    I would start Dalton over Romo
    and your RB 2 should be Fred Jackson

    borderline Ballard

    Why you have 2 Kickers on your team is beyond me
    BEAT THE KNICKS

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •