Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Im A Bulls fan and its confusing to me why they didnt pursue OJ harder but im sure all of the Bulls front office fan boys will be in here trying to justify why Hinrich was A better option and how our current team is better than last years

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashcuff View Post
    Paul George is a better two way player with more size who can guard and play multiple positions with similar upside. It's understandable as to why they didn't pursue him hard. The Bulls though, they are confusing.
    I agree George is a better two way player. But if they would have landed Mayo, don't you think they could have packaged Granger and someone together and landed a nice haul?

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    Do you guys think OJ Mayo likes drinking OJ and eating Mayo?

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    Did he come with sandwiches?

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    I'm glad the guy can finally play his game and not be restricted like he was in Memphis. I don't give a dam if Tony Allen was a good defender. Mayo is much better than that scrub.

vCash
    When Dirk comes back and the Mavs are fully staffed? he will only get better.
    I never thought he was going to be great, but he can be a damn good player and a dangerous threat.

vCash
    I really liked the pickups of both Mayo and Collison. When fully healthy, I think the Mavs can be pretty competitive in the West. The big men rotation of Dirk, Kaman, Brand, and Wright is solid, even though it would be great to have a bruising defensive center to pair with Dirk. Beaubois might take that next step; a point guard combination of Collison and Beaubois is pretty exciting looking forward to the future. Marion is still solid at the 3.

Back to topic, Mayo still has huge upside and was exactly the type of player the Mavs needed in what was an aging backcourt. The reigns have been let loose on Mayo because the Mavs so desperately need that explosiveness. This is such a better situation for him.

vCash
    I said all along that OJ was restricted in memphis and wasnt able to play at his full potential, he is too talented to be a 3rd or 4th option on a team, Oj has co-star potential and playing under carlisle and with Dirk he can finally utilize it. During the offseason he wrote on his twitter "he has never seen a player work as hard as Dirk" which I believe helped push his work ethic to nxt level...more touches and running more plays through him and with the way collinson and Kaman and the rest of the team are meshing once Dirk gets back we will really be a threat in the west
    Shawn: Do you think they'll notice??
    Dirk: Nah we should be ok, just act normal
    DALLAS MAVERICKS
    Cuban Era
    11 50+ season
    12 straight playoff appearances
    2 Division titles(2007, 2010)
    2 Conference titles(2006, 2011)
    2010-2011 NBA Champions

vCash
    He is going to be the best ever because he plays for the best team ever. I love how people here start making decisions based on 1 good game in the first 2 weeks of the season.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    Do you guys think OJ Mayo likes drinking OJ and eating Mayo?
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    I hope he continues. I had a dude crush on this guy while he played high school ball. I thought he'd be the next great one.

vCash
    I dont think so

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    Grizzlies are a inside team they are dead last in 3s made and taken and that was bad news for Mayo.

vCash
    Obviously he is much better suited as a starter, but i'm not sure he will get better when Dirk gets back. His 3 pt shot has been inconsistent his whole career, so dont get too excited for 1 good shooting performance. He will average more points this season than last, but when Dirk comes back i actually think his numbers stay the same or go down. He is the type that feels more comfortable with the ball in his hands. He is a bit of a volume shooter. Time will tell if he can or not

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Don't get me wrong OJ is one of my favorite players in the league, i want to see him do well. But to live up to his potential is a tall task when he was a top 5 pick

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast