Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashcuff View Post
    You know what's most ironic? Had Mayo gone to the Nets you would have been a Brooklyn fan and not a Dallas "fan".
    I do believe that's a win

"It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

vCash
    Thoughts on Mayo now gentlemen? His hot shooting has frozen, he's been rather unclutch lately and he really has nothing to fall back on. In this thread he was called the 3rd best SG in the league. That was less than a month ago. Right now he doesn't look like he'll be able to crack the top 10 by season's end.

vCash
    It's def. disappointing right now. He's on his careers crossroad.

Hyping him was wrong but hammering now would be too. Still he's on the crossroad. He's been at that point before for various ballclubs so... and Mavs are a troubled club right now. Slumps are grnated to everyone but it just doesn't look like it's one. He's taking himself out of the game.

vCash
    He was drawing kobe comparisons when he came out of USC. while i dont think he will be the inefficient volume scorer kobe is, i think he will continue to improve his shooting and become an efficient scorer.

score as many points as kobe? no sir, he wont become a scorer like him. shoot efficiently and be as effective as kobe? it's possible in my mind.

vCash
    He's a top 10 SG to me.

vCash
    double post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by el hidalgo View Post
    He was drawing kobe comparisons when he came out of USC. while i dont think he will be the inefficient volume scorer kobe is, i think he will continue to improve his shooting and become an efficient scorer.

score as many points as kobe? no sir, he wont become a scorer like him. shoot efficiently and be as effective as kobe? it's possible in my mind.
    That's amusing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyTyrael View Post
    It's def. disappointing right now. He's on his careers crossroad.

Hyping him was wrong but hammering now would be too. Still he's on the crossroad. He's been at that point before for various ballclubs so... and Mavs are a troubled club right now. Slumps are grnated to everyone but it just doesn't look like it's one. He's taking himself out of the game.
    Honestly its been his career MO. He's always been extremely streaky since being in the NBA. He got on the hottest possible tear from the field but now he's fallen so hard that its borderline astonishing to think that he's the same player from just about a month ago. I'm not trying to beat him down I'm just saying that those who hyped him up should be saying to themselves he needs to become less reliant on jumpers and work on his all round game. Shooting is the streakiest thing in basketball and Mayo is as streaky as they come. I honestly hope he learns from his play to start the season (UP and down) and can work on other aspects of his game for when he is unable to sustain such hot shooting.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910