Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think Mayo will benefit more once Dirk is playing and he looks good to me so far. Good pickup for the Mavs and he put it to the Blazers the other night pretty good. Send him to Portland if you decide to trade him Mavs.

vCash
    x10

I think once dirk returns we have the potential to drop 15-20 points in any position with our starting 5 on any given night and Oj should avg somewhere between 16-19 ppg, with that being said I believe the one player who will benefit the most is Darren Collinson, carlisle will utilized his talents, it will be a lot of pick n rolls and penetrating
    Shawn: Do you think they'll notice??
    Dirk: Nah we should be ok, just act normal
    DALLAS MAVERICKS
    Cuban Era
    11 50+ season
    12 straight playoff appearances
    2 Division titles(2007, 2010)
    2 Conference titles(2006, 2011)
    2010-2011 NBA Champions

vCash
    mayo looking good, i think hel average close to his rookie year numbers.

you know who else is looking good? e'twaun moore, loved watching him play at purdue and hes been balling this season too.

actually, afflalo, moore, and reddick have all been terrific in orlando so far.

vCash
    The Bulls should have signed Mayo instead of Marco and giving Kirk a 2 year deal.

vCash
    22 points 5 rebounds 6 assists 8/17 FG 3-6 3pt in another W for Juice Mayo
    just another day in the office. All this guy does is win games.

lulz Paul George comparison is becoming laughable at this point.

Not too much longer before we get James Harden vs OJ Mayo vs Russell Wesbrook who's better debates.

I'll be ready for them.

OJ Mayo 40 points 8 rebounds vs James Harden
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV6DCFAfuDo

vCash
    ur really annoying but I do love Mayo! perfect fit

vCash
    Mayo is doing well. I'm happy for him. And what's with the hate on Paul George? The guy is a great player. Especially on defense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo View Post

Not too much longer before we get James Harden vs OJ Mayo vs Russell Wesbrook who's better debates.

I'll be ready for them.
    Didn't you disappear for like a year or something?

vCash
    Mavs fans all i ask is you stay humble. You acquired a special player in OJ Mayo. He will up to his full potential, his numbers will keep rising, but his percentages will fall obviously. And become a all-star cailber player this year

Comparing him to the likes of Paul George is laughable or will become laughable at the end of this month.

OJ Mayo is currently the 4th best SG in the NBA. I'll give James Harden 3rd spot right now, but that is subject to change depending on what happens this month.

vCash

I'll be ready for them.
    You need to relax. You are going to make people hate OJ Mayo the way you're talking. The best way to promote a player that is spanking everyone is just to give a simple complement and let them do most of the talking on the basketball floor.

This is a reason I can't stand Derrick Rose. Their fans really made me dislike him as a player (although I recognize he is a top 3 PG).

vCash
    He might be my favorite college player ever... I told people since day 1 in memphis hr was legit. When he became a 4th option off the bench I told people he needed to be a top 2 option to be successful. I think he will have a very nice 18-4-4 on 45-33-80 shooting

vCash
    He's a 3 pt sniper but his mid range has improved. Very nice passer as well. The Mavs are stacked. Collison, Mayo, Marion, Dirk, Kaman with Brand, Carter, Crowder, Wright off the bench. I could see them making the WCF. Add Dirk to them. Wow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearSoulForce View Post
    He's a 3 pt sniper but his mid range has improved. Very nice passer as well. The Mavs are stacked. Collison, Mayo, Marion, Dirk, Kaman with Brand, Carter, Crowder, Wright off the bench. I could see them making the WCF. Add Dirk to them. Wow.
    Before the season I thought we were a first round exit 7th/8th seed. But the way we've played without Dirk is scary..

vCash
    this mavs team is the first team in my many years of watching basketball where I've liked the ENTIRE roster head to toe (minus Beaibious and Dominique Jones who are very small rotation players)

theres usually always one or two who drive me nuts.

Watching this team so far has proved to me chemistry really does matter. Everyone wants to share the ball and everyone can score/defend in similiar ways so it just works, they get good shots and dont hesitate.

Definitely still too early to judge a lot but the team is at the tops in terms of chemistry so far from what I've watched. It's like everyone enjoys there current roles already..

vCash
    always liked mayo, hope he shows the world what he can do

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast