Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gazelle01 View Post
    I don't think I've seen his name mentioned yet, but what about Shaun Marcum as a possible SP addition? He's a quality pitcher and I would assume more affordable than some other names mentioned. He has a career 3.76 ERA and 1.22 WHIP.
    Good idea, but everyone is affordable now. Last few years that would of been a great choice. And still could be

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. LA View Post
    I am honestly asking .... so don't get mad or take it wrong .... why is a giants fan in the dodger forum? Are you trolling or is their an actualy reason?
    Why do you think I'm trolling? There hasn't been an example of that with any of my posts in your forum. There seems to be some cool guys in here and I just like talking baseball with them. LASportfan and ciaban come into our forum and talk too. Like Jeffy said, anyone can post anywhere (of course within reason).

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Why do you think I'm trolling? There hasn't been an example of that with any of my posts in your forum. There seems to be some cool guys in here and I just like talking baseball with them. LASportfan and ciaban come into our forum and talk too. Like Jeffy said, anyone can post anywhere (of course within reason).
    I will be the first to say that I don't like Vagiants fans posting in here because they are almost always Aholes. Also, I do not like the VAgiants or their fans, at all.

That said, SFrush90 is a decent guy - not a troll. I have no problem with him posting here because he is respectful and offers decent points. Yes, he is confused and obviously lacks good common sense based on his being a fan of the VAgiants...but in time his true Dodger blue will come out..

A Real American HERO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    fair enough

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. LA View Post
    no offense .... I like Billingsley, I always have .... but ... HE SUCKS ...that is why ... He is way too inconsistent ... I get the lack of faith in Ryu and Beckett too but they are all hand in hand at this point ... I just think Beckett and Ryu have WAY more potential
    Billingsley doesn't suck at all
    Foam Party!

vCash
    Yes Youk blows.

vCash
    i want the dodgers to sign every single free agent out there right now, that way no one can have them
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    i want the dodgers to sign every single free agent out there right now, that way no one can have them
    Great post! It might be true with international Free Agents. Just post like a billion dollars and never sign anyone LOL!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789