5 100.00%
  • lose

0 0%
  • tie

0 0%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Theriot2 View Post
    Yes. I started Ballard in the flex and Allen at TE. Had Dez Bryant, Malcolm Floyd, and Kyle Rudolph on the bench. All of which got double digit points.

Reggie Bush got me a whopping 0.9 points as well.
    I have Peyton/Fitz/AJ Green/Colston/Dez/Tony G as my skill players. Sucks I have to bench one of those WR cuz I can't seem to trade Dez/Fitz/Colston for a RB.

All my RB are time share guys (Ballard/D. Brown/J rogers/K hunter/Felix Jones/Redman/Dwyer.

Regret not starting Felix

Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Josh is like sex, but better
    Follow me on Twitter! @ josh_the_truth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtd1 View Post
    I have Peyton/Fitz/AJ Green/Colston/Dez/Tony G as my skill players. Sucks I have to bench one of those WR cuz I can't seem to trade Dez/Fitz/Colston for a RB.

All my RB are time share guys (Ballard/D. Brown/J rogers/K hunter/Felix Jones/Redman/Dwyer.

Regret not starting Felix
    I got Matt Ryan, Ray Rice, Reggie Bush, AJ Green, Brandon Marshall, Packers D, Matt Prater, and then my TE and Flex position has been ****ing me over all season.

5-4 right now.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Theriot2 View Post
    I got Matt Ryan, Ray Rice, Reggie Bush, AJ Green, Brandon Marshall, Packers D, Matt Prater, and then my TE and Flex position has been ****ing me over all season.

5-4 right now.
    I'm 4-5. I have the most points scored against me. First three weeks my PA average was like 160..

Im down 1 right now and have PIT D, and redman left to play. Have to hope they outscore Ben..which Im not expecting.

vCash
    I'm 4-5. I have the most points scored against me. First three weeks my PA average was like 160..

Im down 1 right now and have PIT D, and redman left to play. Have to hope they outscore Ben..which Im not expecting.
    I think they will. Ben will probably stop throwing by the 4th Q and Redman will be used to eat up a lot of the clock. Plus You can etch Pit's D for at least 15 points.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Hopefully the Chiefs can miraculously grab a W tonight.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I think they will. Ben will probably stop throwing by the 4th Q and Redman will be used to eat up a lot of the clock. Plus You can etch Pit's D for at least 15 points.
    That game started off about as bad as possible..but Ben getting hurt saved it for me.

vCash
    That game started off about as bad as possible..but Ben getting hurt saved it for me.
    how much were u down by heading into OT?
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    how much were u down by heading into OT?
    It was actually tied. I was up 1 pt, but then KC marched down the field and kicked a FG which lost me that point. The INT by Timmons won it for me. Even if it would have stayed tied somehow, I had the bench point advantage so I had it won. Only would have lost if KC scored in OT

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456