• win

5 100.00%
  • lose

0 0%
  • tie

0 0%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    I take back what I said...Landry went over to shake Luck's hand/give him a pat on the back before they cut to commercial. Good guy.

#iubb

vCash
    Poor jags...

#iubb

vCash
    And that INT will do it....we've doubled our takeways for the season in one game tonight

#iubb

vCash
    Upset for fantasy reasons. Happy the Colts won. Keep that wildcard drive alive.

Can't believe Brown played so much on a short week after not practicing at all and being a game time decision. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Josh is like sex, but better
    Follow me on Twitter! @ josh_the_truth

vCash
    I think at the beginning of this year I predicted either 5 or 6 wins...well maybe I need to re-adjust.

#iubb

vCash
    Called 8-8 after looking at the schedule. On pace for that so far.

vCash
    This team is growing up right before our eyes. Love the fact that Butler had a nice game, which we really needed.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Got accepted to IU and the Colts win. All in all, I'd say it was a good night!

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtd1 View Post
    Upset for fantasy reasons. Happy the Colts won. Keep that wildcard drive alive.

Can't believe Brown played so much on a short week after not practicing at all and being a game time decision. Ugh.
    I got many insults after picking 9-7, I'm looking good so far!

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    I predicted 6-9 wins for this team with a outside chance at 10. My friends laughed at me. My Pats fan friend called me a inbred Colts fan that doesnt live in reality lolol. Now he says he was just trying to annoy me haha.

Lucks on our side

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Colts2180 View Post
    I predicted 6-9 wins for this team with a outside chance at 10. My friends laughed at me. My Pats fan friend called me a inbred Colts fan that doesnt live in reality lolol. Now he says he was just trying to annoy me haha.
    The crazy part is if the Colts beat the Patriots next week they could end up with more wins than them. And with some luck and a miracle, the Colts could play division spoilers to Houston in a few weeks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Theriot2 View Post
    I got many insults after picking 9-7, I'm looking good so far!
    The have beaten everyone I thought they would (except packers, didnt think that would happen) and lost to the teams i thought they would except Jags.

Rest of schedule gets tougher no doubt playing against , Lions, Pats, and Texans twice. The Bills/Titans/Chiefs should be winnable games, so if everything goes as it hoped, Colts end up 9-7. With potential for 10 depending on Houston as the final game if they bench anyone.

Seeing how our team has played, if we don't make the wild card I will actually be dissapointed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtd1 View Post
    The have beaten everyone I thought they would (except packers, didnt think that would happen) and lost to the teams i thought they would except Jags.

Rest of schedule gets tougher no doubt playing against , Lions, Pats, and Texans twice. The Bills/Titans/Chiefs should be winnable games, so if everything goes as it hoped, Colts end up 9-7. With potential for 10 depending on Houston as the final game if they bench anyone.

Seeing how our team has played, if we don't make the wild card I will actually be dissapointed.
    And even the Lions are very beatable, and I think we take the Texans out at home. Why not 11-5? Lol.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    I honestly can't remember how I predicted the team's record. Probably really bad, but I'm enjoying the ride.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I know I said .500 give or take a game. I do however think it is safe to say that almost everyone in here disagreed with the national consensus that said we were around a 4 win team.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast