• win

5 100.00%
  • lose

0 0%
  • tie

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    From the injury report, this is my guess for who plays tomorrow...

Angerer, Avery, Freeney play

Brown, Justice, Satele, Mathis don't.

#iubb

vCash
    A loss here would be a huge setback, very nervous for this game.

vCash
    have a funny feeling about this game. im thinking that we come out and play bad like we did against the jets after we played GB. hope that doesn't happen. I really want this team in the playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I think his foot is still bothering him. He can't play for extended time yet.

Even without Powers/Vontae, we should be able to contain Jax. They can't run and Freeney/Mathis should be able to make Gabbert look like Gabbert.
    Gabbert of last year or this year?

Honestly, he has made some strides this year. Has had his ups and downs but I think he surprises some of you, at least I hope he does.

vCash
    Game day. Actually pretty nervous. Short week, some key injuries, on the road, and coming off a big win.

That being said, there is good potential for a huge blowout here. A blowout that this team could use.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    [QUOTE=ponderingpluto;24216344]This is a statement game. Good teams should be able to beat bad teams with a big margin. ie: Bears vs. Titans. We need redemption from the Cecil Shorts debacle and to continue to press forward toward the playoffs! If we do not win by 10+ i will consider it a disappointment. Jax is without MJD and Rasheen Mathis so we should take care of business.

On a side note what do you guys think of these Thursday night games? Its kinda nice we will get a few extra days to prepare for NE but i just don't care for them much. Oh and Vinatieri has missed 6 FG's! Unacceptable!!! I would not be upset if we signed Nate Kneding or however you spell his name. He was a pro-bowl kicker for the Chargers not long ago and I would trust him to make a 50 yarder over AV[/QUOTE
    It's unacceptable for all the missed fg's, he used to be clutch and now you almost hope they go for it on 4th down. Do you know how much longer his contract is? They could find someone in the 2013 draft in the late rounds to replace him and put that $$ somewhere else. what if the colts are in a position to actually win in NE and it comes down to a fg or go for 4th and 2 what would you do? I agree this should be a decisive win, they should've won the 1st game. I like thurs. night games, I don't know if it's best for the players or how they feel about it but it does give them more prep for NE and for injuries to heal. I'm glad that there is games on 3 days a week it sucks waiting to watch the next game sometimes. the sunday night, monday night and thurs. night gives us the chance to see what some of the other team are all about and not just see highlights on espn.

vCash
    im excited... a little disappointed with only 1 run on the first drive. I think some outside running around the ends would do us some good in this one.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    wheres everyone at?

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Thats close.... a turnover here would be huge!!!

vCash
    Holy **** we got a TO!

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    Nice catch by Avery.

vCash
    Arians makes some gutsy calls.

vCash
    Wait they didnt review it?!?!

vCash
    What the.......

vCash
    I may be in the minority here, but I get sick of seeing 5 wide so much. Put a TE on the line or a RB to help block.

I don't get either why Ballard isn't getting more touches. Started off good, then we put in Brown who is obviously not 100 %, and give him more carries? Guess I can't complain too much since we are up 17-0

Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Josh is like sex, but better
    Follow me on Twitter! @ josh_the_truth

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast