Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bodupp311 View Post
    This show was just another casualty of jumping the shark after Harley Kiner(sp?) and his lackeys.

When they uber focused on Shawn and his troubles & Eric got quirky dumb the show sucked hard. The early seasons were incredible however - Minkus, Harley, the lackeys, cool Eric.

Yeah, I went there.
    Stupid college Eric made this show the greatest thing ever.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    When this Girl Meets World
    Girl Meets World
    Wandering down this road, that we call life
    Is what we're doin'
    It's good to know I have friends that will always
    Stand by me
    When this Girl Meets World.

yea!

vCash
    The college years dominate the youth years.

vCash
    So I'm the only one who liked the first few seasons? Minkus was so underrated.

"College Eric" is the equivilant of "older Kelly" from Married with Children. They just got dumber and less funny for no apparent reason other than cheap laughs.
    I got this

vCash
    i love all of the seasons... when they're all in high school were the best seasons though (so not the first couple and not the last couple)

vCash
    Best show for our generation.

vCash
    Have any body noticed that Cory loves grapes !!!

vCash
    The Cory and Shawn bromance is hilarious

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    Show was funny especially when they got to college
    oh yeah forgot about the college years.

Jimmy

vCash
    I miss the old days in the late 80s/early 90s of T.G.I.F. on ABC.

Family Matters, Step by Step, Boy Meets World, Perfect Strangers, etc.... those were some good memories of being a kid.
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

vCash
    My mind has been changed!!!

http://photos.toofab.com/gallery-ima...llery_main.jpg

It feels so wrong, but it's oh so right.

Last edited by kingbrentg; 11-07-2012 at 02:27 PM.

vCash
    We thought it might be too good to be true, but the "Boy Meets World" sequel series "Girl Meets World" is moving forward -- in fact, Disney is casting the pilot episode as we speak.

The pilot will be executive produced and written by Michael Jacobs, who served as executive producer of the original series, and it's set to start shooting in February. There hasn't been any official confirmation as to whether Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel have signed on, but given her playful tweets and the fact that it's moving forward, we can say the chances are very, very good.

In a flash-forward sequence in the original series, the show hinted that Cory and Topanga would have a daughter named "Beverly Glen" -- but in "Girl Meets World," we'll instead be introduced to 13-year-old Riley Matthews.

Here's how she's described in the official casting breakdown: "13 years old, indelible personality, an adorable girl on the cusp of whatever comes next in life, and wanting to rush into it head first. She is fiercely loyal to her friends, and spends most of her time juggling the obstacles that life throws her way... there is no obstacle in this girl's world that can dampen her bright spirit and eternal optimism."

Sounds pretty good, right? In the series, Cory and Topanga also have a 14-year-old son, Elliot, who is a bit of a know-it-all when it comes to bossing his kid sister around.

Oh -- and did we mention that Cory is a seventh grade history teacher? Specifically, Riley's seventh grade history teacher. We always knew he'd follow in Mr. Feeny's footsteps.

Just as Cory had Shawn, Riley has a thick-as-thieves BFF of her own. We can't wait to meet Maya, Riley's best friend -- who is different from Riley in every way. She's a pessimist, and described as "darker and less trusting" than Riley. She's never known her father, and even though she's not a good student by any means, she looks to her history teacher, Cory, as a father figure. She's described as having "acerbic wit" and being "absolutely magnetic in attracting or intimidating the people in her sphere as she cares to. Dark and edgy, but just as fiercely loyal to Riley as Riley is to her."
    http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...and-shawn.html

vCash
    sounds a little too similar to the original, hopefully it's not like Hangover 2.

vCash

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast