Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Do you believe that Bulls management is better than OKC's management?

Do you believe that Bulls management is better than OKC's management?

Not only with drafting but also on decision making. For instance here is an excerpt on what happened with Harden.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--ja...-06561809.html

Reflecting back on his trade from the Oklahoma City Thunder, James Harden is disappointed that his former team's front office only gave him one hour to consider their final offer of a four-year, $54 million contract.

"After everything we established everything we had done you give me an hour?" Harden told Yahoo! Sports on Monday afternoon. "This was one of the biggest decisions of my life. I wanted to go home and pray about it. It hurt me. It hurt."

"I think they valued my talent there," Harden said. "They built me there: my work ethic, my body. They changed my life. I think they know how good I can be."

Do you think Bulls management would do something like that?
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    oh god no (to both your questions)

vCash
    I'm a garpax supporter but losing asik for nothing when there was plenty of interest in him on the trade block hurts. I feel like okc took the "fast like a band aid" approach to moving harden in a seemingly highly effective way. At the end of the day they probably wanted to see this happen because having 5 guys making well over 50 mil wasn't feasible.

vCash
    Well he's a playmaker so maybe, I'm sure the FO wouldn't like that Mo-hawk either. The Bulls are beyond patient with things.

vCash
    Hard to say really.

The Bulls weren't always in a position to land a top 10 pick and to OKC's credit, they did a great job picking the right guys (and so did the Bulls when they took Rose). I think the Harden trade is going to hurt them though, at least in the short term.

I do like GarPax, but I feel like sometimes they're a little gun shy and refuse to deal players at the peak of their values. Overall I'm happy with them though and the Bulls could do much, much worse.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 11-06-2012 at 02:52 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Hard to say really.

The Bulls weren't always in a position to land a top 10 pick and to OKC's credit, they did a great job picking the right guys (and so did the Bulls when they took Rose). I think the Harden trade is going to hurt them though, at least in the short term.

I do like GarPax, but I feel like sometimes they're a little gun shy and refuse to deal players at the peak of their values. Overall I'm happy with them though and the Bulls could do much, much worse.
    The gun shy part is what drives me insane, they have pieces and fall in love with them. We are so close to being great but they can't plug the final piece to the puzzle in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    The gun shy part is what drives me insane, they have pieces and fall in love with them. We are so close to being great but they can't plug the final piece to the puzzle in.
    This. So afraid to make any moves. Fall in love with their guys, won't move them, and end up paying them too much, or losing them for nothing. Its a joke.

vCash
    The Bulls ownership wouldn't sell the franchise to Oklahoma City if the City of Chicago failed to pony up money for a new stadium.

To answer the relevant question, OKC's decision to let Harden go was purely financial. It was as if the small market team said "we could compete for a title and re-sign Harden, but we're too poor." The Bulls have, instead, paid their talent quite a bit to stay with the team (ie. JoNo, Taj [though Taj can easily be traded]).
    Last edited by TopsyTurvy; 11-06-2012 at 03:08 PM.

vCash
    Then maybe you guys should become Knicks fans Oh wait they still suck even with the Melo trade.

vCash
    what DG said

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Then maybe you guys should become Knicks fans Oh wait they still suck even with the Melo trade.
    It's only been 3 games but they looked pretty good man

vCash
    so only way to like a team is to be a yes man? you can still be a fan of a team and disagree with some of the things that management does.

and knicks arent a bad team

vCash
    How can you be a fan of a team but hate the FO? That's like saying I hate Thibs but like the team.

vCash
    How can you be a fan of a team but hate the FO? That's like saying I hate Thibs but like the team.
    Can you hate JR?
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rayruiz View Post
    Can you hate JR?
    Don't see why? Not his fault that the NBA decided to penalized teams harder after repeated offenses. I see his point, the window is shut till Rose has a full season underneath him to see where's he at. By then you have Deng's contract up and could amnesty Boozer to make a new team that could have a longer window than the current.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast