Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i didnt say festus was as good as bogut. all im saying is if festus does enough to help us win games..5 pts 5 rebs 2 blk then bogut can stay out so long as we are winning.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    i didnt say festus was as good as bogut. all im saying is if festus does enough to help us win games..5 pts 5 rebs 2 blk then bogut can stay out so long as we are winning.
    festus getting some overtime minutes yesterday. Impressive. Hes developing.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    The Bogut injury may be the best thing to happen for Ezeli. He will develop a better game, much more quickly.

vCash
    Yes he is. I love how festus' hands are looking way better and he's knowing where to be and hes catching tricky passes and finishing at the rim. This was all unexpected, it's fabulous

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Silver lining.

vCash
    I think Bogut is spending extra time with him, you can tell festus is working with a talented big mans coach or something, and it's probably Bogut. Festus is looking relatively polished defensively, and he's so aggressive on the boards

vCash
    he's aggressive on offense too. you can tell he's not playing nervous because he goes hard. he just has to develop that killer instinct..

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Festus, Green and Barnes are all playing well. And for where each of them were picked in the draft, they are all looking like steals

vCash
    i said that already

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Festus, Green and Barnes are all playing well. And for where each of them were picked in the draft, they are all looking like steals
    100% agree

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    i said that already

vCash
    Agree whole-heartedly with all the comments about the play of our rooks! Loving it right now, but being as I'm a realist, and this is the Warriors we're talking about, let's see what happens when they hit the rookie "wall". If Bogut isn't back by then, which wouldn't surprise me, that "multi-rookie wall" could hinder our season significantly, and could potentially determine if we make the playoffs or not. I am always hoping for the best, but can't do anything except wait it out and see what transpires.

vCash
    Warriors center Andrew Bogut is back from Los Angeles and his left ankle is said to be making good progress, according to the team.
    Bogut, who has had lingering issues with his surgically repaired ankle, worked out last week under the supervision of his surgeon, Dr. Richard Ferkel.

The immediate plan is for Bogut to begin working out in Oakland, with an eye toward returning to practice on Monday, Nov. 26.

The Warriors have put no timetable on when Bogut might return to game action. They did rule him out through the next three games, meaning the earliest Bogut could now return would be Nov. 29.

The Warriors announced on Nov. 8 that Bogut would miss seven to 10 days trying to strengthen his left ankle. That time-frame was expanded when coach Mark Jackson announced a few days later that Bogut would miss the team’s upcoming road trip.

Bogut missed all but 12 games last season after fracturing his ankle playing for the Bucks. The Warriors – and Bogut – had hoped he’d be 100 percent by the regular-season opener.

Bogut did play in the first game on Oct. 31, but he was on a minutes restriction. Bogut also was slated to sit out the second game of a back-to-backs, and he already had missed one before the team shut him down.
    http://www.csnbayarea.com/basketball...45&feedID=5986

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Here is a link to the latest update I can find on Bogut's status. Says he's going to miss at least 3 more games.

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/11/20/500...t-to-miss.html

vCash
    I absolutely want Bogut to be healthy. But you have to give credit for the Warriors drafting Festus Ezili. He is such a great back up center to rely on when you have Bogut out. You know Biedrins might be the same ol player, but he sure is more appreciated as a 2nd or 3rd stringer then as a starter. The Warriors would be much worse off without Ezili. I hope they keep Ezili because he might become the center of the long run. But I hope they can keep Bogut for a few years and have him be healthy.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast