Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GSWJunkie View Post
    Am I worried about Bogut? Hell yeah I am and I will continue to be until he plays 30 minutes in 10 straight games, including back-to-backs and doesn't incur any kind of regression. All Dubs fans should be really concerned with Bogut until he proves that he is back. Probably will never regain his old form, but he should be good enough to keep most 5's in the league at bay when we compete against them and until that happens, I'll continue to be extremely concerned.
    His defensive efficiency was as high as ever and he wasn't a slouch on offense. This was while playing at not enough percent to do slam dunk. I am not worried.

vCash
    hyfr

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash

Bogut Could Be Out Till 2013

Warriors coach Mark Jackson said after Tuesday’s practice that center Andrew Bogut will not join the team on the three-game road tip this weekend.

MARK JACKSON: “We’re going to stay true to the rehab and try to get him as strong as possible. When he’s ready, he’ll play. But he won’t be on the trip.”

That means Bogut will be out longer than initially announced. On Thursday, Jackson revealed that Bogut was being shut down for 7 to 10 days so he could focus on rehab and strengthening his surgically repaired left ankle. But since Jackson ruled him out for the road trip, Bogut will miss at least 12 days and six games.

The plan was to re-evaluate Bogut at the end of that 7 to 10 days and make a plan from that point. Wednesday is the seventh day, so Bogut was never expected to play. But the initial timetable, which had suggested there was a chance Bogut could play on the coming road trip, perhaps Sunday at Oklahoma City or Monday at Dallas.

But even after the Warriors get back from the trip, don’t expect Bogut to hope right back in.

Team sources said all parties involved are resolved to hold Bogut out of action until he’s 100 percent. The last thing they want is for him to return to action then have to sit out again.

It seems unlikely he’ll be back before December and it is fathomable he could be out through the remainder of 2012 since the goal is for him to get to 100 percent.

The standard for Bogut now, having gotten to test his ankle in games, is no longer for it to be healthy enough for him to be on the floor. The goal is to get him healthy enough for this ankle to not be an issue again. No one is ruling out Bogut returning next week even, but Golden State management is prepared for an elongated stint without Bogut, even until 2013 if that’s what it takes.

To many, however, such a short period on the shelf never seemed realistic — especially since Bogut said he wanted to come back when he could move around like he wanted and play more than 20 minutes. In his first four appearances as a Warrior, Bogut averaged 6 points, 3.8 rebounds, 2 assists and a block in 18.3 minutes. He said he grew frustrated with being limited as he wasn’t able to push off his left ankle.

Jackson, on Tuesday, seemed to want to do away with speculating on Bogut’s return.

JACKSON: “We are going to continue to rehab and when he’s ready to go, he’s ready to go. I don’t even think it makes sense to put a number on it. We’re not going to force a timetable. We’re just going to use wisdom.”

No, he won’t make the trip. No. We’re going to stay truye to the rehab and try to get him as strong as possible. When he’s ready he’ll play, but he won’t be on the trip.
    http://www.ibabuzz.com/warriors/2012...ys-until-2013/

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    The moron doesn't understand the concept of injuries and their toll on the body and mind well into a full recovery. Don't even take the bait until Bogut has been playing healthy for a while, it doesn't help when he is encouraged and there is no mod enforcement around here.
    Uhhhh Whos the moron now dumb 5hit!

Kind of a bummer people can't ask questions in a forum without others crying! It was and is a valid question even more so now. I'm a Warriors fan what bait r u talking about I'm not trolling just trying to get other warriors fans perspective AHOLE!
    Last edited by Mr.SmackYoMama; 11-15-2012 at 08:55 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.SmackYoMama View Post

Kind of a bummer people can't ask questions in a forum without others crying! It was and is a valid question even more so now. I'm a Warriors fan what bait r u talking about I'm not trolling just trying to get other warriors fans perspective AHOLE!
    Mr. Smack yo . I don't think he was referring to you..

she says go for the championship

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.SmackYoMama View Post

bwahahaha! This made me laugh. I have no idea what's going on here. but it's funny.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    double

Mike Woodson NYK

Record ... 72 - 34

vCash
    So now that Bogut is confirmed to be out, I'm anticipating a December return at the earliest. Therefore, I have come to two conclusions:

1. all parties are confident in our ability to win without bogut

2. tank mode

and its too early for #2, so #1 seems to be in order

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    We are a + .500 ball club without Bogut so yeah im sure they're confident until he's healthy to actually help this team win. Tank mode is definitely not an option..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    So now that Bogut is confirmed to be out, I'm anticipating a December return at the earliest. Therefore, I have come to two conclusions:

1. all parties are confident in our ability to win without bogut

2. tank mode

and its too early for #2, so #1 seems to be in order
    or its chris cohan approach all over again... its not really tanking they just dont care.

BTW- what bogut is doing now is milking it. He is chooising not to play even though he could if he had too..... not the mentality guys on winning teams usually have.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    For once I agree with Stylez

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Umm do you guys know that Bogut is right now down here in L.A. getting the same blood treatment that Kobe got for his knee to reduce the swelling in his ankle??

Now why they didn't do this in August I don't know, but i think he'll be just fine following this latest setback and treatment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Umm do you guys know that Bogut is right now down here in L.A. getting the same blood treatment that Kobe got for his knee to reduce the swelling in his ankle??

Now why they didn't do this in August I don't know, but i think he'll be just fine following this latest setback and treatment.
    theres no setbacks... hes just going to rest up for the 2014-2015 season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    or its chris cohan approach all over again... its not really tanking they just dont care.

BTW- what bogut is doing now is milking it. He is chooising not to play even though he could if he had too..... not the mentality guys on winning teams usually have.
    Stop comparing new ownership to Chris Cohan. That's just dumb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Stop comparing new ownership to Chris Cohan. That's just dumb.
    as soon as the new ownership gets this team into the playoffs and seperates them selves... Ill stop comparing. Until then- the wins and losses are really the most important stat (sorry but they are more important than any advanced stat)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast