Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    well..hes being smart about it..hopefully his grimacing is just due to being out of game shape

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    well..hes being smart about it..hopefully his grimacing is just due to being out of game shape
    I don't think so because when he was sitting on the bench after he fell down, he was reaching down feeling his ankle while grimacing.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    thats not a good sign..but he has a day off so lets see how he feels wednesday.

cavs come to town where we face flop city varejao

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Didn't they sign bogut to slow down guys like cousins? Sure didn't work

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    ya doesn't help that he played just 5 minutes in the first half when Cousins did most his damage.

I'm not worried about his ankle, I'm more worried about the team playing for 48 minutes rather than just the 1st and 4th quarter since they knew they were going against an inferior opponent.
    If I drive I'm going to have to have a lot of drinks because I am very self conscious about my driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    Samhan actually worked out with the warriors in 2010, but elected to go overseas instead of jumping into the NBA to make his game better. Actually i would compare him to a poor mans blake griffin
    Quote Originally Posted by lvdub2741 View Post
    We gave up Monta for a Bogut but we could have kept him gotten someone like Omar Samahan who is just like Bogut and kept Monta.
    Ah, some sports fans

vCash
    Bogut played limited minutes...

Michael Morse High-Fives Himself dot gif

vCash
    The moron doesn't understand the concept of injuries and their toll on the body and mind well into a full recovery. Don't even take the bait until Bogut has been playing healthy for a while, it doesn't help when he is encouraged and there is no mod enforcement around here.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    mother of mercy, oh my lord, this guy even thinks we SIGNED Bogut. Are you kidding me? What kind of a fan are you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKedrQpH5fg

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Bog seems to get beat. Has a hard time catching the ball or catching players not much lift on his jump

vCash
    do you know that boguts ankle is still recovering?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    do you know that boguts ankle is still recovering?
    You are right.
    He's at the Moment just a child learning to walk. He will get back on his feet. No problem, he's grimacing more at himself than about the pain.

vCash
    I think the fair question to ask is will andrew bogut ever get better any time soon? It's been almost a year and the guy just cannot stay on the court. Plus how is he going to get conditioned staying off the court? There is too many problems and it doesn't look good. He's rested almost 7 days now and no positive news has been revealed, it's always the same cliche answer, no setbacks, will keep rehabbing.

vCash
    I think the fair question to ask is will andrew bogut ever get better any time soon? It's been almost a year and the guy just cannot stay on the court. Plus how is he going to get conditioned staying off the court? There is too many problems and it doesn't look good. He's rested almost 7 days now and no positive news has been revealed, it's always the same cliche answer, no setbacks, will keep rehabbing.
    Well, he didn't have any setbacks and he is going to keep rehabbing. This was his call. That's why I am not as worried by as it by the rest of you. It's not an actual injury, it's not another injury.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Well, he didn't have any setbacks and he is going to keep rehabbing. This was his call. That's why I am not as worried by as it by the rest of you. It's not an actual injury, it's not another injury.

but if he's not progressing that means his body doesn't recover well

vCash
    Am I worried about Bogut? Hell yeah I am and I will continue to be until he plays 30 minutes in 10 straight games, including back-to-backs and doesn't incur any kind of regression. All Dubs fans should be really concerned with Bogut until he proves that he is back. Probably will never regain his old form, but he should be good enough to keep most 5's in the league at bay when we compete against them and until that happens, I'll continue to be extremely concerned.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast