Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vent Thread

vCash
    I'm trying to stay positive through all this, but it's getting to me how so much of the fanbase wants players traded away and the coach fired after the second damn game of the season. And it's not even like the Nets added new players right, no one expected them to have a hard time learning to adjust to each right? Right?

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseysFinest View Post
    I'm trying to stay positive through all this, but it's getting to me how so much of the fanbase wants players traded away and the coach fired after the second damn game of the season. And it's not even like the Nets added new players right, no one expected them to have a hard time learning to adjust to each right? Right?
    I gave brook the benefit of the doubt of playing on a bad team for years but now its inexcusable.... allowing 60 points in the paint is horrendous and pathetic...

vCash
    No one is getting traded till a week before the deadline. The only players tradable right now are Brooks, Taylor, Toko.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidd>>>K-Mart View Post
    No one is getting traded till a week before the deadline. The only players tradable right now are Brooks, Taylor, Toko.
    in december every but brook can be up for trade.... But I want to keep everybody other than hump and brook

vCash

The Coach Lost this Game

Nets coach has............the resources....he has good players..
    he has to be able to sense when something is wrong and he
    needs to make adjustments,,,,,
    Johnson was out coached badly......

I hate the subsitutes,,,he kepted starters sitting too long....
    when he brought them in,,,it was much too late....
    Johnson should safeguard the Lead,,Nets played very good..
    they had a great lead,,,,Coach blew it..

You want to trade someone,,,Trade the Coach,,,

vCash
    Johnson is not really a good, proven coach. He's a project. Yes he brought Dallas to the finals, and yes he is the coach of a 1st seed that got knocked out of the playoffs by an 8th seed. But the man has a luxurious problem: he's got too many good players he needs to keep happy.

vCash
    its absurd that the coach gets blame cause the entire team and players gave the game away, they were struggling with starters as well so its not like avery was blowing the game. the players simply gave up their mentality

vCash
    We are stuck with Lopez, Wallace, JJ & Humph's awful contracts. Noone is going to touch them till they are expirings.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    We are stuck with Lopez, Wallace, JJ & Humph's awful contracts. Noone is going to touch them till they are expirings.
    I don't really believe Wallace's contract is THAT bad, nor do the Nets really want to trade him. If anyone gets traded, and that's a big if, it's probably Humphries and Brooks I'd guess.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee2327 View Post
    chill wil, are you WR3 on netsdaily.com? lopez and hump are going nowhere, just signed 4 and 2 year deals, im giving humphries 2 years before making a decision, same with lopez
    I guess my frustrations with Lopez gave it away?

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D2theJ View Post
    They're going to try to trade Hump whether its this year or next year. I think his playing time and role has shown that. We're gonna stick it out with Brook unless Dwight becomes available somehow. So if we can use Humphries' money and other picks/pieces to upgrade defense and athleticism at power forward, I think thats been the goal from day 1 when they signed Hump to that contract.
    This sounds a lot like a certain big man in ATL... hmm... however... i do not think that gets him. Not even close.

For now i think they should sign KMart and trade for Varejao. That will be a nice bandaid for the season.

A long term cure would be to trade Lopez for Asik while Asik still has low value and Lopez has high value. Maybe get them to throw in Montiejunas or Jones. They need someone to take pressure off of Harden offensively and might bite. Outside of Harden the have no scorers.

My dream would be Cousins but it's just a dream.

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    I'm pretty sure the Bobcats offered him a contract and the Nets had to pretty much one up them in order to keep him. I honestly don't see anyone getting traded, it's way too early.
    Hump WILL be traded. Prok wants to spend and even big market teams are cutting costs so i am sure King WILL use his big contract to make a trade. I am betting Varejao but might just be wishful thinking.

No matter who it is, Taylor and or Brooks will go with him (i like Taylor a lot and i hope we keep him).

The worst thing i fear is King going for Boozer.. or some other offensive player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Hump WILL be traded. Prok wants to spend and even big market teams are cutting costs so i am sure King WILL use his big contract to make a trade. I am betting Varejao but might just be wishful thinking.

No matter who it is, Taylor and or Brooks will go with him (i like Taylor a lot and i hope we keep him).

The worst thing i fear is King going for Boozer.. or some other offensive player.
    Counter-productive to bring in Boozer, I'm sure he's aware the Nets are more than solid on the offensive end. Can't really lie, Varejao would be great next to Lopez, ideal fit. What's great is when Lopez sits, Varejao can move to the 5 and Evans or Teletovic can come in, or Blatche can move to the 4, etc. Lots of flexibility there. Assuming the Cavs are willing to part with him, Kris Humphries, MarShon, and a 2015 first rounder should get them to listen.

A young, up-and-coming team like the Cavs would appreciate future assets.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    It is not Avery's fault. At least not entirely. Offense is not his strength and his team is built for offense. He is a defensive coach.. yet lacks defensive players outside Wallace and Bogans who aren't really elite.

I do want players traded but i have been calling it since before Deron resigned. I have always doubted Lopez. I gave him the benefit of the doubt his last full year because he was coming off Mono and i felt his atrocious D was a result of his muscle loss.

However his physical limitations will prevent him from ever improving much on D. He is too slow and clumsy and dumb and has no iq out there. On offense he still has problems posting up because he he gets bullied easily by anyone 6'7 and up. He is too soft. Brooklyn is going to hate him soon. he is the opposite of everything Brooklyn represents.

vCash
    Counter-productive to bring in Boozer, I'm sure he's aware the Nets are more than solid on the offensive end. Can't really lie, Varejao would be great next to Lopez, ideal fit. What's great is when Lopez sits, Varejao can move to the 5 and Evans or Teletovic can come in, or Blatche can move to the 4, etc. Lots of flexibility there. Assuming the Cavs are willing to part with him, Kris Humphries, MarShon, and a 2015 first rounder should get them to listen.

A young, up-and-coming team like the Cavs would appreciate future assets.
    I think it would be enough unless some other team wants Varejao enough to trade more which i doubt.

It would be a nice addition indeed if they are hell bent on keeping Brook. Trade for Varejao and sign Martin and it would be amazing.

I at how good this team as constructed could have been with Dwight. Jesus... nobody would hate Mirza because he would start next to Dwight and be his Ryan Anderson and all the offense we have would be so dangerous.

We are 6th or 7th in offensive efficiency so far and dead last in defensive efficiency. Dwight would only make the offensive efficiency go up, and defensively he is so good we would immediately jump to the top 10 at least.

Wasn't meant to be

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast