Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vent Thread

vCash

Vent Thread

i believe i've did something like this before, so i'll do it again. anytime you just want to **** on the team or praise them, come here and do so, so maybe we can avoid conflict in the nba forum and within this forum.

vCash
    Trade Lopez please

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    I recorded the game and just watched it without knowing the final score... and omfg

im done with them already.... **** brook lopez
    [

vCash
    It's only one game. It's only one loss. The season is still young.

Relax

vCash
    I dont give a ****.... you want to be elite? ok then dont blow 22 point leads to a wolves team without rubio and love
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    I dont give a ****.... you want to be elite? ok then dont blow 22 point leads to a wolves team without rubio and love
    You definitely live up to your sig alright.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekJeterDan View Post
    You definitely live up to your sig alright.
    you obviously just started watching the nets like yesterday
    [

vCash
    Brook Lopez got manhandled as usual. He was trying to post up at the 3pt line and Pekovic was making the crowd laugh at Lopez. I was at the game, i should know.

He is weak and pathetic. 62 points in the paint. 62!!!!!!! That is insane.

Saying "it's only one game" is the excuse every fan gives themselves to mke themselves feel better.

It is NOT one game. We have had Lopez for 4 years and not once has he shown anything to make anyone suggest he might someday learn to play defense. he does not have the tools. He tries. He really does. He just does not have the ability.

The Nets NEED to trade him. ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Humphries should not be on this team its hard to watch him. He doesn't score rebound or play D its bad. I expect him to be playing 15 mins a game soon

vCash
    Brooks jump shot doesn't look the same anymore something is off about it

vCash
    I'm done with lopez and hump.... trade them

vCash
    chill wil, are you WR3 on netsdaily.com? lopez and hump are going nowhere, just signed 4 and 2 year deals, im giving humphries 2 years before making a decision, same with lopez

vCash
    They're going to try to trade Hump whether its this year or next year. I think his playing time and role has shown that. We're gonna stick it out with Brook unless Dwight becomes available somehow. So if we can use Humphries' money and other picks/pieces to upgrade defense and athleticism at power forward, I think thats been the goal from day 1 when they signed Hump to that contract.
    Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee2327 View Post
    chill wil, are you WR3 on netsdaily.com? lopez and hump are going nowhere, just signed 4 and 2 year deals, im giving humphries 2 years before making a decision, same with lopez
    you think because he signed a 4 year deal he isnt on the block? lol

they signed him to that deal because they had no other choice

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D2theJ View Post
    They're going to try to trade Hump whether its this year or next year. I think his playing time and role has shown that. We're gonna stick it out with Brook unless Dwight becomes available somehow. So if we can use Humphries' money and other picks/pieces to upgrade defense and athleticism at power forward, I think thats been the goal from day 1 when they signed Hump to that contract.
    I'm pretty sure the Bobcats offered him a contract and the Nets had to pretty much one up them in order to keep him. I honestly don't see anyone getting traded, it's way too early.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast