Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Reggie Evans Appreciation thread

I know a lot of people hate him, but i love him. Hes played well for us and his improvements on offense are definitely noticeable. If he can become a 7-10ppg player for us that would be big with the way he rebounds. Gerald Wallace has been awful so at least now it isn't 2 complete waste on offense

vCash
    I love Reggie when he plays in spurts not sustained minutes throughout the game...with that being said it sounds like he played a hell of a game last night (had to work) so props to him
    [/CENTER]

njnets is offline JerseyStrongBrooklynReady
    vCash
    unbelievable game last night. i was so happy that he got the 20/20. he deserved it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Commissioner Stern is stern. Stern, but fair.

Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    You either have to deal with tornados or Snookie. Either way your gonna get sucked and blown.

vCash
    I appreciate him, but he's no Jason Collins.

vCash
    ^^^ I'm assuming that is purely tongue in cheek?
    I was fortunae to be able to watch that game and I'm sure that most if not zll of the Nets fans taht saw it didn't recognize that demon playing the 4 spot. I've been hoping the coach would convince Reggie to go back up with those O boards instead of throwing it back out. Whatever it was that tripped his trigger if he plays anything close to that the rest ofthis seaason the Nets are in a much better place going into the playoffs.

vCash
    Absolutely love this guy... plays like a grown man.
    Suck it

vCash
    I watched the game last night against the 76ers. Reggie is playing fabulously! He's developing his own fan club and it's pretty darn energized and vocal. The fans just LOVE this guy as well they should. He could be a difference maker in a playoff series if he continues to play like he has been. I hate to think about all the negativism shown to him in this forum this year. I guess it might be a little of "Take that!" to all the haters from Reggie.