Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    I don't understand starting Young unless they were worried about bench scoring, and with Green, DJ, and Tyler they shouldn't be. Lance is +11 when he is on the court which right now is much better than Young and Green, and he only got 9 minutes.
    he was in for less than ten minutes. had two turnovers and two personal fouls. I guess he just didnt make an impact on the game.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    We need better offensive coaching. We play extremely sloppy on this end which is causing us to lose games. Its crazy how as soon as Collison and Price leaves they become assist machines with their new teams

vCash
    Losing Collison is going to hurt. Augustin is better than what he has shown so far. But Collison was a lot better for us than what most fans gave him credit for.

Even so.... Granger is the leader of this team. We need him back... but we can't rush him back either because he might re-injure himself. We look awful on offense. Not a good start to a promising season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ty_smitty21 View Post
    Losing Collison is going to hurt. Augustin is better than what he has shown so far. But Collison was a lot better for us than what most fans gave him credit for.

Even so.... Granger is the leader of this team. We need him back... but we can't rush him back either because he might re-injure himself. We look awful on offense. Not a good start to a promising season.
    I disagree. Collison was a score first PG and a turnover machine.

This team as it is will just have to come together. it will happen, the play will tighten up. This will not be an ongoing issue. Granger is important, so we have to remember as fans that the guys playing the games are impacted the most by his loss. Once they figure out how to play without him, they will be fine until he come back. The same thing happened to chicago in the playoffs last year. They still have a good team though, and they will get wins before their star returns.

people we are only 4 games into an 82 game season. no need to freak out.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FinsSuperBowl View Post
    We need better offensive coaching. We play extremely sloppy on this end which is causing us to lose games. Its crazy how as soon as Collison and Price leaves they become assist machines with their new teams
    i said this all year last year, but constantly got bashed by people saying how great of a coach Vogel was, and without him the Pacers would not have made the playoffs. Fact is Vogel really cannot draw up an offensive play to save his life. His inexperience is truly shinning this season, teams have adjusted to our plays, and Vogel only knows 3 plays, iso, post up, pick n role/pick and pop. Our offense involves two people moving, and 3 people watching.

Maybe Bird will be so appalled this season that he decides to coach, we can dream right?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12