Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Game 4: Pacers @ Spurs

Well its half time so this thread went up kind of late.

We were down 20 mid way through the 2nd quarter and pulled to within 9 by the end of the half.

We look sloppy on the offensive side yet again, but continue to finish halves strong when playing at our own pace. Hibbert cant seem to get position down low and George has done almost nothing so far (5 pts)

Hill and West are carrying this team once again, although hill has been shooting the ball a bit too quickly for my tastes. He has the open looks, but is just jacking up shots.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    our offense is just stagnant.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Some nights you play good D and their shots fall. Some nights you get good looks and just can't hit them.

Well we have done neither taking bad shots all night, playing pretty bad D, and to top it off once again we can't stop turning the ball over. You just can't win like that. Most the game we have looked like 5 guys that just picked a team and are going at it in the local gym....I honestly have no clue how they aren't beating us by 30.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 11-05-2012 at 10:26 PM.

vCash
    i hope 2-2 sounds good, down 19 with 8 minutes left in the 4th. we are not playing like the same team from last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    Some nights you play good D and their shots fall. Some nights you get good looks and just can't hit them.

Well we have done neither taking bad shots all night, playing pretty bad D, and to top it off once again we can't stop turning the ball over. You just can't win like that. Most the game we have looked like 5 guys that just picked a team and are going at it in the gym....I honestly have no clue how they aren't beating us by 30.
    weve had some open looks, but we havent been able to hit anything. We are getting consistently beaten in the paint, which is unlike us, and it seems we arent getting any offensive rebounds.

Also Gary Neal is killing us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    i hope 2-2 sounds good, down 19 with 8 minutes left in the 4th. we are not playing like the same team from last year.
    It's sad that it took this to realize what Granger means to this team.

vCash
    tyler just missed a wide open and 1 dunk. we need plays like that to go down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    It's sad that it took this to realize what Granger means to this team.
    yeah, i mean losing your main scoring threat to start the season should have some effect, but we have so much talent.... They are playing like theyve never met before. They should at least be making the passes theyre supposed to instead of turning the ball over 20+ times a game.

vCash
    Also it seems George has had zero shooting touch to start this season. IDK what the problem is, but unless he is driving the lane, it seems like he is hitting nothing.

vCash
    Hibbert non-existent tonight.

#iubb

vCash
    Plumlee with a nice block there.

vCash
    And putback dunk

vCash
    i just want to lose by less than 20.

*EDIT* Damn... all well.

vCash
    BTW, does anyone have any news on how Granger is progressing?

vCash
    I don't understand starting Young unless they were worried about bench scoring, and with Green, DJ, and Tyler they shouldn't be. Lance is +11 when he is on the court which right now is much better than Young and Green, and he only got 9 minutes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast