Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: early in season

vCash

early in season

but roy hibbert certainly doesnt look worth the max.

some positives but hes been a bust!!!.

D West is gonna have to lead this crew all year.

Still a lot of chemistry being figured out so hopefully will get it together

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by buck4493 View Post
    but roy hibbert certainly doesnt look worth the max.

some positives but hes been a bust!!!.

D West is gonna have to lead this crew all year.

Still a lot of chemistry being figured out so hopefully will get it together
    well i like that there is some positivity there, not used to seeing that from you.

Hibbert will get better as time goes on. Its very early in the season, there is a lot of basketball yet. Vogel has 7 new players and needs to figure out rotations again. Chemistry is a major factor.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    With danny being gone 3 months..Pacers wnt be a #2 seed they"ll be lucky to make it....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacersfan1967 View Post
    With danny being gone 3 months..Pacers wnt be a #2 seed they"ll be lucky to make it....
    Make it to what? This is still a playoff team without a doubt.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    I think they are just not a #2 seed..There expectation is not as high ..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacersfan1967 View Post
    I think they are just not a #2 seed..There expectation is not as high ..
    oh did you mean make it to the 2 seed? yeah its gonna be a challenge for that... but we still have one of the deepest overall teams in the east, we just need our second unit to come together.