Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • #11 Oregon State

    4 36.36%
  • #14 Stanford

    8 72.73%
  • #15 Texas A&M

    2 18.18%
  • #1 Alabama

    9 81.82%
  • Penn State

    2 18.18%
  • #16 Nebraska

    8 72.73%
  • West Virginia

    6 54.55%
  • Oklahoma State

    4 36.36%
  • #2 Kansas State

    6 54.55%
  • TCU

    5 45.45%
  • #5 Georgia

    10 90.91%
  • Auburn

    0 0%
  • #21 Mississippi State

    1 9.09%
  • #7 LSU

    9 81.82%
  • #4 Notre Dame

    9 81.82%
  • Boston College

    2 18.18%
  • #3 Oregon

    8 72.73%
  • California

    2 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 281

Thread: Week 11 GT

  1. #76
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    33,360
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    I've been watching Florida football for a long time and I've never seen one unit regress in one season as much as our offense has regressed this year. Forget what I said about a shot to beat Oregon with a month to prepare. We'd need two years, homefield advantage, and a miracle.

    Granted 9-1 is 9-1 and that's still better than 7-6. I'll happily take 10-2, the Citrus Bowl, and a shot at a top ten finish over the dumpster fires we've had the last two years.
    i kept saying how fortunate we were having our 2 BS games at the end before FSU week, especially considering how banged up we are. i never thought our injuries and depth would be so depleted that we'd need a last-second blocked punt return for a TD to beat a program like ULL.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    23,097
    vCash
    1500
    I hate USC but Marqise Lee is a beast. I remember people looked at me weird for picking him #1 in the CFB redraft last year, but he's legit

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    87,099
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    I hate USC but Marqise Lee is a beast. I remember people looked at me weird for picking him #1 in the CFB redraft last year, but he's legit
    I seriously don't remember that lol

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,542
    vCash
    500
    A&M has a real shot.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,329
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    i kept saying how fortunate we were having our 2 BS games at the end before FSU week, especially considering how banged up we are. i never thought our injuries and depth would be so depleted that we'd need a last-second blocked punt return for a TD to beat a program like ULL.
    I sincerely hope we just spent the week working more on us and preparing for FSU than we did preparing for ULL, but that's not Muschamp's way so we were probably just genuinely awful.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Salem, Virginia
    Posts
    26,498
    vCash
    1500
    Bammer/A&M should be a good one, though.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,329
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    A&M has a real shot.
    They looked sharp early against Florida and LSU too. But their offense ran out of ingenuity and those defenses adjusted. I expect Alabama to do the same. Not that it won't be close, but Alabama is the better team and they're at home.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    87,099
    vCash
    1777
    AM will disappoint me like NW. I'm getting killed this year..ugh.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,542
    vCash
    500
    I just think Alabama's at their most vulnerable after having to play a close one with LSU.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    23,097
    vCash
    1500
    Can't ask for a better start

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,759
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    I've been watching Florida football for a long time and I've never seen one unit regress in one season as much as our offense has regressed this year. Forget what I said about a shot to beat Oregon with a month to prepare. We'd need two years, homefield advantage, and a miracle.

    Granted 9-1 is 9-1 and that's still better than 7-6. I'll happily take 10-2, the Citrus Bowl, and a shot at a top ten finish over the dumpster fires we've had the last two years.
    their offense is a little better then last year's, so predictable.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,329
    vCash
    1500
    Florida didn't have a turnover against A&M and I don't believe LSU did either. So this game is already different from those two.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,542
    vCash
    500
    wow
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    23,097
    vCash
    1500
    Wow what a play!

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,095
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    Wow what a play!
    Wow

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •