Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by makavellijrw View Post
    My fault I did not mean to leave out Mayo.. He is the beast on the line.. I just think that if they put Chung in there they could almost be unstoppable..
    What about Spikes? Mayo Spikes and Hightower are our 3 main guys. Extremely talented and have a high ceiling. We're set at LB AFAIC
    Dominic Raiola Part 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    What about Spikes? Mayo Spikes and Hightower are our 3 main guys. Extremely talented and have a high ceiling. We're set at LB AFAIC
    Well damn I don't know how the hell can I have forgotten about al that. The only thing that I know is that Chung does not need to be the starting Safety in the back or at least the 2nd string Safety.

vCash
    The only thing about Mayo, Spikes, and Hightower is they are mainly run stoppers with limited to poor coverage skills. Yes they are 3 very talented LB's but we are in need of a linebacker who can come in on 3rd down and run with top TE's and not get burnt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginRondo17 View Post
    The only thing about Mayo, Spikes, and Hightower is they are mainly run stoppers with limited to poor coverage skills. Yes they are 3 very talented LB's but we are in need of a linebacker who can come in on 3rd down and run with top TE's and not get burnt.
    Spikes is only a run stopper, not much else.

Hightower actually has good range to make tackles and can pass rush a little, but not very good in coverage.

Mayo has great tackling range and is decent in coverage.

Tavon Wilson is supposed to be the kind of dime back that can cover TEs on third downs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123