Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Lakers Wednesday 7pm MT

Utah Jazz (1-3)
    @ Los Angeles Lakers(1-3)

Date: Wednesday, 7th November, 2012
    Time: 7:00 MT

vCash
    watching this one. i like the hustle, but something that stands out is jazz lack of diving for loose balls. ty is undoubtedly hammering at them about it now between periods. also, we watch them shoot. we'd hound them pretty well, then let them pull up and sit back and break out the popcorn. but i like our movement, favors is athletic as hell against their bigs, and kanter hit a mid-ranger. over all good enough for 8 pt lead, but kobe isn't out of facilitator mode so we need to kick it into gear.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Kanter makes our team so much better in pick and roll defense
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    favors was so close to rejecting howard
    Hi There

vCash
    god I love Favors, Kanter and Favors are going to be so sick if they can get the time.
    Hi There

vCash
    this sucks i am having to talk trash in the lakers forum because it is so dead in here
    Hi There

vCash
    kobe is a one man show
    Hi There

vCash
    91 - 84 about 25 seconds to go
    Hi There

vCash
    great game. definitely one we needed. foye was killer, missed a couple 3s, stuck with it, and drained 3 in a row to seal the deal. favors on fire, gasol didn't show, mo finding everyone, uncontested shots in the paint...

i love it, fakers wilt when one of their players goes down.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    BOOM

Victory!
    Hi There

vCash
    foye: "the solutions is a lot louder than the staples center." love it. also love his chest bump to corbin, who backpedaled and gave a wilting stare like, 'i'm a suit, man,' then showed some love with a butt-pat. great repoire and comaraderie.

HAYWARD!!!!! 2 steals, 2 blocks, one on a 2-on-1 break-away. great stuff.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

vCash
    This was expected seeing as how we have a much better bench than the lakers do.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    plus dwight looks pretty meh, gasol just doesn't get touches, and kobe has a foot injury so it would have been embarrassing to lose last night

vCash
    I'm not ready to put the Lakers down too much just yet. I've seen the Jazz take time getting an overturned roster to play together, and I know from experience the difference in flow if you are missing a true PG. If they get it clicking, it will be really hard to keep them from scoring at the end of a big game such as a playoff series.

That said, I loved the fire against them and the frustration that was so evident on Kobe. Last night's game reminded me a bit of our playoff series' against Houston a while back because we put pressure on Kobe to wear him down ala T-Mac. When the going gets tough Kobe is the one guy the rest of the Laker squad sheepishly hands the ball to before they hide in a corner and watch.

Love the young bigs. Man, Kanter is showing flashes that I love. Where the heck did he get that reliable 18 footer?

During a game in 1982, Frank Layden, then head coach of the Utah Jazz, had seen enough of his team's poor performance and wanted an early exit. Layden verbally abused Strom so he could get ejected from the game. Strom knew what he was trying to do, and when Layden asked why he didn't eject him, Strom replied, "I know what you're trying to do, Frank, but if I've got to stay out here and watch this $#!^, so do you".

vCash
    By the way, nothing better than sending home a very loud minority of Laker fans who had to suck up one more defeat after all their hot air.

During a game in 1982, Frank Layden, then head coach of the Utah Jazz, had seen enough of his team's poor performance and wanted an early exit. Layden verbally abused Strom so he could get ejected from the game. Strom knew what he was trying to do, and when Layden asked why he didn't eject him, Strom replied, "I know what you're trying to do, Frank, but if I've got to stay out here and watch this $#!^, so do you".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast