Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Ray Edwards

Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    vCash

Ray Edwards

Any thoughts on bringing Ray Edwards in he was released from atlanta is he injured any info or thoughts on him.
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup

Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

vCash
    He sucks. Can't rush the passer worth crap. Seems like we already have one of those guys in KVB...useless.

vCash
    oh wow well I did ask lol

vCash
    Didn't they give him a solid contract a few years back? Wow, he must does blow...

vCash
    Yeah he's been awful for the Falcons to my understanding. He was a product of the Williams Wall in Minnesota and cashed in on it.

vCash
    I liked Edwards with Minn, but don't see where there's room for him here unless Avril is out with his concussion, but that doesn't seem to be the case. So really no room to have 6 DEs...
    dont have a seizure cwick

vCash
    I don't know too much about Ray Edwards but I know this much, I am bout tired of trying to pick guys up off the street and/or waivers every week to piece together a defensive/ special teams roster with some reasonable depth.

I guess that whole BPA drafting strategy Mayhew has isn't so BPA; cause it seems to me the only BPA players we have been looking at as of late have been unemployed ones.

The new flavor of the week is this Pat Lee guy now with A. Smith gone again. Can't wait to see the thread on how Pat Lee is gonna come in do all these great things for our defense.

No offense to you at all Kingwood, very legitimate question on a guy who could contribute. I'm just tired of the "revolving door" of defensive players coming in/out this season. Hopefully it gets fixed once and for all this offseason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mc18641 View Post
    I don't know too much about Ray Edwards but I know this much, I am bout tired of trying to pick guys up off the street and/or waivers every week to piece together a defensive/ special teams roster with some reasonable depth.

I guess that whole BPA drafting strategy Mayhew has isn't so BPA; cause it seems to me the only BPA players we have been looking at as of late have been unemployed ones.

The new flavor of the week is this Pat Lee guy now with A. Smith gone again. Can't wait to see the thread on how Pat Lee is gonna come in do all these great things for our defense.

No offense to you at all Kingwood, very legitimate question on a guy who could contribute. I'm just tired of the "revolving door" of defensive players coming in/out this season. Hopefully it gets fixed once and for all this offseason.
    no issue here its always something with this team

vCash
    no thank you, he blows, as others have said he cashed in because of who he played next to

Reload #BTFD

vCash
    He's worse then KVB and much younger. No thanks.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    Edwards sounds an awful like Avril ... Product of who plays next to.
    So... If we can get him for cheap & let Avril walk, Edwards might play with a chip & return to form playing next to suh/fairley.
    Last edited by Lionsfanfromsac; 11-14-2012 at 12:06 PM.

LFLOL & LFFS after secretly glancing at the ***** forum
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Edwards sounds an awful like Avril ... Product of who plays next to.
    So... If we can get him for cheap & let Avril walk, Edwards might play with a chip & return to form playing next to suh/fairley.
    fairley hasnt done ****! and avril is a ***** and dont want another version of him on the team, one avril is enough, i hate avril, he is the biggest cry baby ive heard of on this team in recent years let him walk, another millen pick working at starbucks or a fast food joint

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trailer park View Post
    fairley hasnt done ****! and avril is a ***** and dont want another version of him on the team, one avril is enough, i hate avril, he is the biggest cry baby ive heard of on this team in recent years let him walk, another millen pick working at starbucks or a fast food joint
    lol

my point is since we think avril is going to walk next year and edwards is basically another avril, then sign him cheap, send avril packing and edwards will take his spot with something to prove.

LFLOL & LFFS after secretly glancing at the ***** forum
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss