Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Yeah... I'm sure solis got canelo mixed up with the other champion Mexican boxer with red hair...

Sugar Ray Leonard whooping on Floyd Mayweather Sr.

vCash
    Canelo is the only ginger in all his brothers. And also there's two witnesses.
    The Autumn Wind is a Raider

vCash
    He knows the governor that's all he needs.

vCash
    Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...#ixzz2CDbr6K8o
    This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Miguel Rivera

Víctor Manuel 'Palettes' Álvarez, one of Saul "Canelo" Alvarez' five brothers, has been accussed of murder. Victor had also boxed for a brief period, going 0-2-1 many years ago. Allegedly Victor Manuel shot and killed Luis Enrique Gama Partida on the 10th of November in the municipality of Juanacatlán. The rivalry between Victor Manuel and the victim had been brewing for some time. They had an argument during Cinco De Mayo weekend, which resulted in a street fight. Not Victor Manuel's first problem with the law. Earlier this year he was detained by police after a firearm was discovered in his vehicle.
    maybe solis is confusing him with this brother?
    R.I.P EMANUEL STEWARD 1944-2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls_world23 View Post
    maybe solis is confusing him with this brother?
    I have no doubt Canelo did it. Hey all he did was beat solis' ***, at least he didn't rape a woman. (Mike Tyson)

You can't blame Canelo for fighting smaller guys if they take the fight. Just like you can't blame the catch weights in pacquiao fights. If you sign up to fight don't make excuses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable650 View Post
    I have no doubt Canelo did it. Hey all he did was beat solis' ***, at least he didn't rape a woman. (Mike Tyson)

You can't blame Canelo for fighting smaller guys if they take the fight. Just like you can't blame the catch weights in pacquiao fights. If you sign up to fight don't make excuses.
    i completely agree. Im tired of hearing well Canelo does not want to take big fights.
    He will soon and prove everyone wrong. Its not Canelos fault on who he fights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable650 View Post

He's fought nothing but smaller fighters his whole career, of course I can blame him for that.

PAC fought bigger guys at catch weights who were top rated fights, canelo fights smaller guys at his weight who aren't even rated, big difference.

If canelo fights a Floyd, cotto, or Martinez next, I'll give him props, I have serious doubts he will though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    He's fought nothing but smaller fighters his whole career, of course I can blame him for that.

PAC fought bigger guys at catch weights who were top rated fights, canelo fights smaller guys at his weight who aren't even rated, big difference.

If canelo fights a Floyd, cotto, or Martinez next, I'll give him props, I have serious doubts he will though.
    Sig bet ?

But its the same with Pacquiao man. Yea they were top fighters but at their weight.

vCash
    I hope solis at least just gets the purse amount he was scheduled to make in the fight he missed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls_world23 View Post
    Sig bet ?

But its the same with Pacquiao man. Yea they were top fighters but at their weight.
    At there weight which was bigger than pacquiaos. Are you really going to compare there careers?

Canelo aint fought one top fight above his weight, in his weight or below his weight. So what is your argument here?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12