Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Geez Waiters is just killing us.

vCash

vCash
    I have to Cleveland credit, but we played really bad. You can't have 25 TO's and allow 17 offensive rebounds. Same **** as last year. Spurs up next.

vCash
    Thats Game WTF...man I dont wanna put blame on Vinny but whats the deal...Thats horrible, I hope they enjoy losing because they play like that against the spurs its gonna happen again...they took them for granted both these weaker teams...How do they want me to represent when they dont show me they wanna win games they should...SMH

vCash
    looks like we are going 2-3. ****ing clippers. change the name and move to anaheim already.

vCash
    Great game guys. You guys are going to be scary good once you hit your stride this year. Paul is an absolute monster and Blake Griffin is just a freak.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGreenThumbz View Post
    Thats Game WTF...man I dont wanna put blame on Vinny but whats the deal...Thats horrible, I hope they enjoy losing because they play like that against the spurs its gonna happen again...they took them for granted both these weaker teams...How do they want me to represent when they dont show me they wanna win games they should...SMH
    yuup. can del negros incompetent ***

vCash
    ha michael eves said, looks like the recipe to beat the clippers is to be a team that came nowhere near the playoffs last year. both teams tht we lost to are improved, but still...

vCash
    Lamar,barnes, and dj are all trash.

vCash
    Can't put the blame on anybody other than our starting unit for the loss in this game. This is the second game in a row that our starters have let the other team set the tone early, with some horrible team defense and no sense of urgency, which leads to us having to fight uphill battles.

Griffin just straight up doesn't care about defense or rebounding. And while DJ does care about those two things, he just sucks at doing them. Jordan STILL hasn't learned to box out. Pretty amazing.

vCash
    Watching this team is a joke... No chemistry and everyone looks like there giving 75% out there

vCash
    Just like with the Lakers it is too early to pannick. Grant Hill and especially Chauncey will help a lot of what's gone wrong. I think GS and Cleve may actually be pretty good this year, however no matter what we are going to take everyone's best shot. Can't not show up like last night. It is very frusterating to have supposedly improved the roster so much without seening any results yet, but it is too early to pannick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JRisdabest View Post
    Lamar,barnes, and dj are all trash.
    DJ was beasting this game. He had a couple of post move scores and idk like 5-7 blocks id guess. I was at the game and it seemed like he was everywhere.

Odom and Barnes....at least Barnes rebounded well? lol Hard to defend those two at the moment. Hopefully they improve with time.
    TWINSIES!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12