Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    like i said palmers playing good. but dont never put him among those top 5 qbs. never. it makes raider fans look really bad. hes a good player but it was still a bad trade and he is no where near brady, rodgers, manning.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    like i said palmers playing good. but dont never put him among those top 5 qbs. never. it makes raider fans look really bad. hes a good player but it was still a bad trade and he is no where near brady, rodgers, manning.
    Has anyone put Palmer on any of those guys level?

vCash
    FWIW, Palmer had the EXACT SAME QB RATING that Flacco did last week...

Just sayin.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Brady, Rodgers, Manning(Eli) haven't had the turn over and changes Palmer has either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    FWIW, Palmer had the EXACT SAME QB RATING that Flacco did last week...

Just sayin.
    Palmer is playing great football. If only the rest of the team played as well as he does we'd be undefeated right now.

vCash
    You can blame Palmer all you want, but unless they get a running game going he's going to be in the same situation every game.
    Let's be frank.....the defense isn't helping giving up a ton of points every game. I think they have have weakness in their manpower which forces them to commit to certain coverage, causing them to be predictable.
    That's my 2 cents.

vCash
    Palmer is the best QB since Gannon. I know he is the reason why Star Wars was sold to Disney and the resaon why there is sometimes rain. Give Palmer a Team like we had back in the Days with Gruden and he would be really great. How good was Gannon bevor he came to Oaktown? He was a Chef, that good! Donīt get me wrong Gannon was great and i liked him but Palmer with a really nice Team around him, WRīs like Brown and Rice, RBīs like Kaufman and Weathley... he would be awesome, Carson is a pretty good QB and his Skillset is better then Gannon`s. Iīm trying to say that we would not be better with Manning, Brees, Montana ore Plunkett. WE NEED A BUNCH OF NEW PLAYERS NEXT YEAR, Fact, and Dennis Allen at least two Seasons and we will see.

I think we have a Race, 3-51 in Buffalo vs. 20-55 in Baltimore!!!
    Last edited by Claudio; 11-13-2012 at 11:34 PM.

RAIDERS TILL I DIE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Palmer is playing great football. If only the rest of the team played as well as he does we'd be undefeated right now.
    Not sure about undefeated, but yes, the weapons aren't there.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    every single team can say that. if the chiefs had played well they can be undefeated.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Not sure about undefeated, but yes, the weapons aren't there.
    Yes I know this, most of our players are not at his level, if they were we would be nearly unstoppable. I was exaggerating the undefeated thing, but my point is solid IMO. He is the example they should all be following.
    Last edited by Wolfe-Raider; 11-14-2012 at 12:50 PM.

vCash
    every single team can say that. if the chiefs had played well they can be undefeated.
    I know that. The point being that Palmer is doing a great job and should not be a scapegoat for our faults, there are too many reasons, most of them I have mentioned in other threads. Patience is definitely a virtue here. Palmer is setting the example a top tier QB and leader should set.

vCash
    The Raiders are lucky to have Carson Palmer. I just hope he physically holds up long enough to reap the rewards of his gutsy play during these transitional years. Gannon was older than Palmer when he took over the reigns of the Raiders offense, he also spent some time away from the game and like Palmer overcame a career threatening injury.

vCash
    I don't understand all this Palmer love. He can't even get us back to 8-8. I can't believe I"m saying this, but I miss Jason Campbell and Hugh Jackson. Fun times...

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

vCash
    yeah cuz in the team sport of football, it all rests one one guy. brilliant contribution...
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AsfanSince99 View Post
    I don't understand all this Palmer love. He can't even get us back to 8-8. I can't believe I"m saying this, but I miss Jason Campbell and Hugh Jackson. Fun times...
    That is crazy talk. Palmer can't win a game alone. This is a team sport and everyone has to conribute. How fun was Hugh and Campbell? 8-8? A little fun, but the old days with Stabler and the guys...that is where the fun really was. Heck it was fun with Gannon, Allen, and Plunk too.......Madden, Flores, Gruden. I think it is fun right now, sure this losing thing sucks, but the excitement in what is to come and the improvements we are making, it is fun and exciting...it is a state of mind. No superbowl this year, we know that, so find the fun in what we have going on.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast