Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    You think 100% of the INTs are Palmers fault? Lmfao the one yesterday the WR didn't finish his route. He expected the WR to be there and he wasn't. Palmer was under pressure and lobbed the ball up. 32 points vs 1 INT. Come on man... You make it seem like you have to be a god to play qb.
    Agree...and if we could run the ball...well then he wouldnt have to throw 60 times a game....that many attempts....well any qb is going to have some pics...end of story

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by realtalk_of_la View Post
    what game were u watching,

carson palmer was friggin' amazing yesterday,

down 17 twice in the 4th , 250+ yards from dude, no mcf, threw for 400+

almost made a comeback for the ages... Woulda went down as one of the greatest raider wins of all time
    +1
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    We ran like 3 times for 2 yards after McFadden went down. He had no help whatsoever. That plays into the equation for interceptions, and it has all year because our running game has been so ineffective.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrown76 View Post
    Agree...and if we could run the ball...well then he wouldnt have to throw 60 times a game....that many attempts....well any qb is going to have some pics...end of story
    Right and with us leaning more with a WCO again it needs to be more balanced.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    You think 100% of the INTs are Palmers fault? Lmfao the one yesterday the WR didn't finish his route. He expected the WR to be there and he wasn't. Palmer was under pressure and lobbed the ball up. 32 points vs 1 INT. Come on man... You make it seem like you have to be a god to play qb.
    Thats the problem with people man. Excuses for everything. Im not bashing palmer saying hes the reason we lost nor am i stating he should be benched or realsed. All im saying is that his mistakes in critical time have killed us and he should be held accounatable and not make those mistakes again. I dont understand why your getting so defensive bro. Chill out.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    How many receivers didn't run the right routes...how many receivers dropped passes ?. Palmer is the first to accept responsibility for his play and I applaud him for that ..and trust me he wants to win just as much as you do but... "Why doesn't he stop throwing INT's"...Why can't McFadden rip off 70yd touchdown runs,why can't the defense shut out most teams,gimme a break dude and join the real world.

vCash
    Oh I like you. Next time I go through OK the drinks are on me lol.

vCash
    the OP is a ****ing idiot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Thats the problem with people man. Excuses for everything. Im not bashing palmer saying hes the reason we lost nor am i stating he should be benched or realsed. All im saying is that his mistakes in critical time have killed us and he should be held accounatable and not make those mistakes again. I dont understand why your getting so defensive bro. Chill out.
    1. I'm not a man or bro, check my pic, avatar and signature lol
    2. I'm not getting defensive, I'm stating my opinion like everyone else
    3. You're just reading it the wrong way. I mean no disrespect.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Palmer played his heart out and wore it on his sleeve. This game wouldn't have even been a contest if it wasn't for him. His pick did end the game for us. But then again no team should be Givin up 251 yards rushing. Especially in our house. Kudos to Palmer for making it a game being down by 17 with 10 mins to play.

Oh yeah and if there's anything to take from this game is our offense has the ability to put up 30 and we actually scored several times in the Redzone. Could be worse we could be the jets
    Last edited by NYRaiderLove; 11-05-2012 at 07:00 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    Oh I like you. Next time I go through OK the drinks are on me lol.
    Woohoo!
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Palmer is NOT the problem..!! He played fairly well. IMO the WR were running wrong routes .. On one Moore did not read the blitz. The end of the game was mis communication .. But why were we running those routes was a better question..! Horrible play calls on that last drive.. 3 min at our own 40 and were running 20-30 yard routes ..?? Wtf , all we needed was 20 yards to ties.. We had 2 timeouts and the 2 min warning... Lets hold the defense accountable instead !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    Palmer is NOT the problem..!! He played fairly well. IMO the WR were running wrong routes .. On one Moore did not read the blitz. The end of the game was mis communication .. But why were we running those routes was a better question..! Horrible play calls on that last drive.. 3 min at our own 40 and were running 20-30 yard routes ..?? Wtf , all we needed was 20 yards to ties.. We had 2 timeouts and the 2 min warning... Lets hold the defense accountable instead !
    This x1000
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    the OP is a ****ing idiot.
    Amen!!!

vCash
    Palmer cannot be asked to carry the entire team all game long. The defense should have stepped up and stopped TB. Our run game sucked. Most of all Streater failed to recognize the hot read and adjust his route accordingly, Palmer saw it, Streater didn't, twice, rookie mistake. Palmer played very well.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast