Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    vCash
    Nothing huh?
    Cool..
    so in closing, ill invite you all to look back over the thread.
    I indicated that CP has a good chance to finish top 10 in passing yards.
    I never said he was in the top ten PLAYERS i said his passing yards will be top 10.

that all alone is a great accomplishment and Clearly provides enough skill from the QB position to win a title.
    Everything else was just you guys getting spun out over something you didnt agree with, but couldnt support your perspective with facts.

vCash
    You did day top 10 qb all time. I'm not going back on the numerous pages of arguments we've had. I'm done with you. Have a nice day

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    Nothing huh?
    Cool..
    so in closing, ill invite you all to look back over the thread.
    I indicated that CP has a good chance to finish top 10 in passing yards.
    I never said he was in the top ten PLAYERS i said his passing yards will be top 10.

that all alone is a great accomplishment and Clearly provides enough skill from the QB position to win a title.
    Everything else was just you guys getting spun out over something you didnt agree with, but couldnt support your perspective with facts.
    you put him in the class of manning, favre, elway, young, and montana. you were right. case CLOSED. RIP to the doubters.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    I think carson being a nice guy throws everyone off...dude just makes mistakes at the worst times...there are twiice as many games he's lost for us down the strecth than won for us...qbs are fairly or unfairly judged by their production in crunchtime regardless of what around them..and palmer has been poor in those moments for years now...its time atleast to looking for a future replacement

vCash
    it was either 04 or 06 carson was in the running with Peyton and Brady as top 3 qbs for that SEASON.

Other than that Carson is not top 10 all time

Carson is barely top ten this season

i dont care who you play(ed) for. Barry sanders played for the Lions and is known as the greatest of all time at his position

All that said, Carson is NOT the problem in Oakland(and i dare someone to find a better qb for next season for us)

Representing that 330!!!!

6. 12-17-2012, 02:43 PM
    Reason
    That's enough. Everyone gets infractions next time.

7. 12-17-2012, 03:16 PM
    Reason

8. 12-17-2012, 03:24 PM
    Reason

vCash
    Carson is a good QB, but I think he is the type of player that needs help around him. Hes not worth a 1st and 2nd but whats done is done and i'm happy hes on the team.

vCash
    Here's my take. Carson Palmer is a very good quarterback. I am happy with him at the reins. Yes, he has thrown some picks that were like, WTF! NO! But so does every quarterback in this league. He wanted out of Cincinnati so bad he was willing to take fines and sit on his couch. They look good now (Cinci), but remember, they were one of the most disfunctional franchises in the league. He became the scapegoat for a crappy team of me first personalities.
    Now before you say "And look what he is doing here, he brought it from Cinci." I say BS.
    This knee jerk reactionary crap from people in here is hard to read sometimes. The reasons why we suck are many! I can't believe the head hunters that want to make Carson the scape goat for our poor play this season! If you understand the game of football and how each aspect of it fits with the other you would retract your words.

When a defense can't stop the opposing offense and you play from behind the entire game, your offense becomes one dimensional. Conventional game plans are thrown out the window.
    When your offensive coordinator is predictable, your play calling vanilla, and the options to audible out of a certain formation is limited, you are going to get beat.
    When your offensive line fails to push the defensive line back two yards to get a 4th and 1 conversion, you punt (or kick a field goal).
    When your supposed best back gets only 2-3 yds per rush, you'll probably lose.
    When your receivers can't get open or drop passes and all lack experience, you can't advance the ball.
    When most of your team played for some other teams the year before, you are probably not going to win very many games.
    When your offense coordinator, d-coordinator, head coach, and other position coaches are all new...odds are it is going to take some time to win.
    The game plan changes depending on what is happening in every second of the game. We probably would have won against San Diego if Condo wasn't hurt. That killed us.
    To lay blame at Palmer's feet for us losing is ridiculous. Maybe a game heck maybe two, but the whole season? No freaking way.
    And for those of you who can't read more than two consecutive sentences in a row, sorry. SK does get long winded sometimes and sometimes sounds maniacal, but he's fun to debate, and like Stork said "I either 100% agree with him, or 100% disagree with him." As for stats, he dredges up some good and convincing ones. Relax people.
    Last edited by Wolfe-Raider; 12-17-2012 at 04:49 PM.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415