Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 217
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,286
    vCash
    1500
    For instance, i have heard over and over that casrons numbers are inflated by playing in garbage time.

    he has played 7 full seasons, from in front and from behind,he STILL is averaging close to 4000 yards each and every season.
    so how does this one year explain the others when he produced the same results?
    4000 yards, 26 TDs...like clockwork, that is who Carson Palmer is.
    The difference between that being an SB team and a last place team has more to do with coaching, and roster, then it does with The QB.

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,463
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    For instance, i have heard over and over that casrons numbers are inflated by playing in garbage time.

    he has played 7 full seasons, from in front and from behind,he STILL is averaging close to 4000 yards each and every season.
    so how does this one year explain the others when he produced the same results?
    4000 yards, 26 TDs...like clockwork, that is who Carson Palmer is.
    The difference between that being an SB team and a last place team has more to do with coaching, and roster, then it does with The QB.
    Right now in Cinncy they're real upset they let Palmer go..... If he's SO GREAT why can the raiders hold a competive game. We are aweful and Carson should at least contribute to a shoot out of some sort. But no we roll over and die each week. The only shoot out we had was Tampa and he threw a pick to pretty much close it out. Yes Doug Martin went off and really exposed our D.. But that's one turnover we would have loved to have back. What about ATL in position for a field goal and win the game and a pick 6?? Can't blame the D this week they were pretty stout. Where your stats on his un clutch performances and costly turnovers. No one is saying get Palmer out know. But to believe this team shouldn't be looking for a future qb baffles me. Okay he has pretty stats. But your a raider fan and I assume you watch them week in and out. Your satisfied with what you see from him personally and your willing to put his name up with the greats?? GTOH. Can't wait to see your response with the same **** about his damn stats
    Last edited by NYRaiderLove; 12-17-2012 at 12:41 PM.

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,463
    vCash
    1500
    This forum is a joke can we take the wonderlic so the intelligent fans are heard and these herbs don't have young raider fans believe nonsense that this dude is trying to preach.. Trippin man

  4. #199
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    8,653
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRaiderLove View Post
    This forum is a joke can we take the wonderlic so the intelligent fans are heard and these herbs don't have young raider fans believe nonsense that this dude is trying to preach.. Trippin man
    Dude gtfoh u don't know ***. Palmer is top ten of All time no question. Might even go down as the best ever. Any team would of done that trade even the pats, packers and saints.


    Yall let me slip?!?!

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,463
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Dude gtfoh u don't know ***. Palmer is top ten of All time no question. Might even go down as the best ever. Any team would of done that trade even the pats, packers and saints.
    This is what we gotta do. Rolando for a 1st Kelly for a 1st. Trade a 7th for a 1st. Trade for Tim tebow put him as our Mike. Draft a punter in the 1st. Ask Jerry rice to come back along with Joey porter and Tim brown. Bring gruden in a. Carson is a top 10 all time. Since Gannon wasn't in top 10 we would clearly win the Super Bowl with Carson.
    Hey bigguy what do I have to say to get banned from this site because I don. Wnna be placed in the same category of a raider fan as these dumbasses

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,284
    vCash
    1500
    These posts are magical. I have seen the light and Carson Palmer is the answer.

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,286
    vCash
    1500
    HMMMM,
    so stats dont matter when evaluating a player,
    win /loss is whats important, until win loss doesnt support the conclusion youd like to draw, then its,clutch performances..
    and when I give you the stats of game winning drives what will your excuse be then?
    lets find out..
    Carson Palmer is tied for 19th all time in game wining drives.he has 20 in 7 seasons so thats approximately 3 a year.
    Tom Brady has 37 in 12 years or roughly three a year.

    Im trying to find the HUGE difference between three and....three.
    maybe you can explain it.

    You guys need to man up.
    You like to talk crap without checking your facts, when you dont like the facts you look for other facts,
    when that doesnt go your way, you start being sarcastic, or throwing bombs...Im just giving you numbers, They arent MY numbers, they are simple facts.
    You are the ones trying to say that the numbers dont tell the story.
    They do for Brady
    For Manning
    But well not so much for Carson.
    Why, well becasue you want to win!
    Im pretty sure he does too,
    But hes not getting torched by reggie bush,
    Hes not giving up 55 points to a ravesn team that just lost at home to The Broncos, and may not even win again this year.
    hes not dropping pass, after pass.hes not calling off tackle runs on 3rd and 1.
    ...Not a sneak, not a FB dive, a off tackle run to the RT. side.

    LOL.

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    8,653
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    These posts are magical. I have seen the light and Carson Palmer is the answer.
    I owe him an apology. Very few people as they age get senile and delusional. He has age gracefully and is wise beyond our fathomable eyes and ears. Truly a smart man. Ill eat my crow, I just got roasted. Numbers never lie just ask michael smith on Espns numbers never lie.


    Yall let me slip?!?!

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,286
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRaiderLove View Post
    This is what we gotta do. Rolando for a 1st Kelly for a 1st. Trade a 7th for a 1st. Trade for Tim tebow put him as our Mike. Draft a punter in the 1st. Ask Jerry rice to come back along with Joey porter and Tim brown. Bring gruden in a. Carson is a top 10 all time. Since Gannon wasn't in top 10 we would clearly win the Super Bowl with Carson.
    Hey bigguy what do I have to say to get banned from this site because I don. Wnna be placed in the same category of a raider fan as these dumbasses
    The doors where its always been...
    I pretty confident you wont be missed(lol).

    I mean, there is nothing more illuminating then reading a child throw a tantrum, Ive learned so much...
    stats only matter when YOU think they do
    W/L only matters when you say thy do.
    Clutch performances are decided by a secret criteria only you decide.

    I mean this is fascinating stuff.....

  10. #205
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,463
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    HMMMM,
    so stats dont matter when evaluating a player,
    win /loss is whats important, until win loss doesnt support the conclusion youd like to draw, then its,clutch performances..
    and when I give you the stats of game winning drives what will your excuse be then?
    lets find out..
    Carson Palmer is tied for 19th all time in game wining drives.he has 20 in 7 seasons so thats approximately 3 a year.
    Tom Brady has 37 in 12 years or roughly three a year.

    Im trying to find the HUGE difference between three and....three.
    maybe you can explain it.

    You guys need to man up.
    You like to talk crap without checking your facts, when you dont like the facts you look for other facts,
    when that doesnt go your way, you start being sarcastic, or throwing bombs...Im just giving you numbers, They arent MY numbers, they are simple facts.
    You are the ones trying to say that the numbers dont tell the story.
    They do for Brady
    For Manning
    But well not so much for Carson.
    Why, well becasue you want to win!
    Im pretty sure he does too,
    But hes not getting torched by reggie bush,
    Hes not giving up 55 points to a ravesn team that just lost at home to The Broncos, and may not even win again this year.
    hes not dropping pass, after pass.hes not calling off tackle runs on 3rd and 1.
    ...Not a sneak, not a FB dive, a off tackle run to the RT. side.

    LOL.
    I'm not even going to read the 2nd half of this ****. I didn't say stats mean nothing. But when you have no playoff stats to support the regular season then that doesn't help. Cool he's a good ****in regular season qb. I could care less. I'm sooooooooo happy we have a qb that will have pretty stas and retire with nice regular season stats as we go 5-11 and 6-10 next year. I'm in joy he will have great stats to retire on. Thank god he won heisman because that's only damn accomplishment he will ever have. I didt mind carson. But you all up on his dick has absolutely made me despise this man. Thank you for ruining the love I have for the raiders. Stfu and ask permission before you talk to me Child
    Last edited by NYRaiderLove; 12-17-2012 at 01:12 PM.

  11. #206
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,463
    vCash
    1500
    Btw funny how you called me Childish when your a grown man having a "tantrum" last night your only calling me out because some called you out for being a child... Your a joke bro

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    8,653
    vCash
    500
    Just agree with him already I'm tired of the essay responses. Too many facts and we're just getting embarrassed bcuz he's right and deep down being unbiased we know its true.


    Yall let me slip?!?!

  13. 12-17-2012, 01:17 PM
    Reason
    That's enough. Everyone gets infractions next time.

  14. #208
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,463
    vCash
    1500
    Imma run out and get a carson jersey and have the HOF patch stamped onto it. Your right Steph. Hope carson sticks around for 5 more years.. Pal

  15. 12-17-2012, 01:19 PM
    Reason
    That's enough. Everyone gets infractions next time.

  16. 12-17-2012, 01:20 PM
    Reason
    That's enough. Everyone gets infractions next time.

  17. 12-17-2012, 01:21 PM
    Reason
    That's enough. Everyone gets infractions next time.

  18. #209
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Redneckistan
    Posts
    982
    vCash
    1500
    What's really sad, is if you go read Cinci forums from back in the days when he was there, you will see this VERY SAME ARGUMENT played out OVER and OVER and OVER again. I'll be glad when the Raiders figure out what's up like the Bengals did. Good lord.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

  19. 12-17-2012, 01:25 PM
    Reason
    That's enough. Everyone gets infractions next time.

  20. #210
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,286
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    What's really sad, is if you go read Cinci forums from back in the days when he was there, you will see this VERY SAME ARGUMENT played out OVER and OVER and OVER again. I'll be glad when the Raiders figure out what's up like the Bengals did. Good lord.
    The bengals are 27th in the history of the NFL in winning percentage.

    carson played 6 seasons(one more lost to injury).
    if you remove the two winning seasons he produced, they drop to 29th.

    so even looking ONLY at his worst performances, he accounts for 4 seasons of below .500 win/loss record on a franchise that is 29th in winning percentage over 45 years...clearly its been carsons fault.

    Carson is 1st and 2nd (05,07) on the bengals all time completions in a season
    carson is 1st second and 4th on the bengals single season passing list
    carson is 1st, 3rd and 6th on their TDs in a season list
    and third in every career average behind Boomer esiason, and Ken anderson
    who both played more then twice as many games for the bengals.

  21. 12-17-2012, 01:45 PM
    Reason
    That's enough. Everyone gets infractions next time.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •