Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TyWvU18 View Post
    FYI: Palmer is 3rd in the NFl in passing yards only behind drew brees and Matt Ryan! And since those two are in the NFC that means yeah Palmer leads the afc in passing yards and he's need to be held accountable!? Also he's on pace to break rich Gannon's passing record set in 2002. And look who Gannon had to throw to and his weapons (Rice, Brown, Wheatley, Gardner etc). Palmer has no real relabile target outside of myers who has been impressing me a lot and moore when hes on, and the guy is still killing it. I'm pretty sure there were at least 2 dropped tds against Balt. And also the people who say bench Palmer and play Pryor are absolutely crazy why would you put Pryor in there when Palmer is LEADING the afc in passing yards and put in Pryor who hasn't shown much and I honestly don't see him being our qb of the future he still has a lot to learn I'm not saying he's terrible or anything because he has all the potential but he's just not there yet. RAIDER NATION!!!!
    Who cares for stats? Stats mean **** when youíre losing. Palmer can break as many records as he wants but until he wins who really gives a ****. Iím not bashing palmer I think he a great QB he just makes questionable mistakes that hurt this team. Iím not saying heís the reason why we suck but he doesnít help by throwing an Interception in every game this season. Thatís unacceptable. Palmer has proven to be an elite qb and he still can be elite he just needs to stop forcing plays and just do his job. Iím not saying palmer needs to have 0 interceptions because interceptions are part of the game he just needs to not throw one every game. its sad when players and fans care more about stats then winning.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by curtcocaine View Post
    We suck to dumb to tank o weak to make a move into playoffs thanks da for the new generation of raider football!!!!
    What???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by curtcocaine View Post
    We suck to dumb to tank o weak to make a move into playoffs thanks da for the new generation of raider football!!!!
    Engrish.com might be able to help this poor soul
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    We ain't losing because of CP3's stats.

We lose because the other teams score more, despite CP3's stats.

If our defense had half as good stats as CP3, things would be different.

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    Palmer played like crap today. I like the guy but he's such a momentum killer. Hes addicted to throwing interceptions. He and the defense cost us the game. He had a running game and still couldn't do **** man.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Palmer played like crap today. I like the guy but he's such a momentum killer. Hes addicted to throwing interceptions. He and the defense cost us the game. He had a running game and still couldn't do **** man.
    WR's and TE's letting the ball hit them in the hands and then let them bounce off in the endzone doesn't help much either.

As for a running game? Really? As much of the season bro, this team is playing catch up. This defense is horrible. Granted, Carson does have some questionable throws, but how many of these picks due to WR's not running the right routes?

vCash
    Our receivers are not good enough and we have no running game or defense...end of story

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliDevil71 View Post
    WR's and TE's letting the ball hit them in the hands and then let them bounce off in the endzone doesn't help much either.

As for a running game? Really? As much of the season bro, this team is playing catch up. This defense is horrible. Granted, Carson does have some questionable throws, but how many of these picks due to WR's not running the right routes?
    Enough with the excuses man. Reece had 103 yards. This was the most consistent running game we have seen this year. I'm not blaming Palmer for our record but the man isn't doing his job. His inconsistent to the max. He gets really lucky at times when other defensive players drop interceptions.(2 dropped interceptions yesterday). I'm not a Palmer hater and I understand he's not at fault for all our failure But he needs to step his game up.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    Enough with the excuses man. Reece had 103 yards. This was the most consistent running game we have seen this year. I'm not blaming Palmer for our record but the man isn't doing his job. His inconsistent to the max. He gets really lucky at times when other defensive players drop interceptions.(2 dropped interceptions yesterday). I'm not a Palmer hater and I understand he's not at fault for all our failure But he needs to step his game up.
    Sure he could play better, he has made a four or five really bad throws that were picked off but the other five interceptions were cause by our receivers playing horrible football. They constantly run their routes wrong and get hit in the hands and still cannot make the catch. Throwing the ball 50 plus times will usually lead to a couple of picks for any Qb. Imagine what he could do with some real talent around him at WR and defense that could get a few stops a game. He frustrates me too at times but he is the only reason we have any wins this season.

vCash
    Excuse or reality.. An excuse is " Oh it was cold, the ball was wet" you see what happened was, the ball hit Myers in the hands and flew in the air.. the other our WR got punked on his route.. (this one may be an excuse) . Palmer had his worst game of the year. Besides yesterday, he has been our best offenseive player by far. No reason for you to bash him, He doesnt run the ball or play defense.. Lets talk crap about the defense if you wanna bash someone.
    [

vCash
    Carson is 8th in TD passes
    7th in yardage.
    and middle of the pack in INTs where 20 of the 32 QBs in the league are within 5 picks of each other(between 8-13).

He is what he has always been a very good QB.
    The system doesnt suit his game ,but he stepped up and made it work, he has no running game, and his recievers drop pass after pass.

vCash
    At first I was impressed by Carson's numbers, but now, they are just numbers with no results.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    Carson is 8th in TD passes
    7th in yardage.
    and middle of the pack in INTs where 20 of the 32 QBs in the league are within 5 picks of each other(between 8-13).

He is what he has always been a very good QB.
    The system doesnt suit his game ,but he stepped up and made it work, he has no running game, and his recievers drop pass after pass.
    Stats are meaningless without results. Things will look much different if the raiders were in games and we passed less and the opposing D actually doesn't back off a little bit since there up by 17+ which allows some players to be lazy and take breaks.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    At first I was impressed by Carson's numbers, but now, they are just numbers with no results.
    Yeah, but that's not his fault.

He makes some mind-melting mistakes, especially under pressure.

Palmer is the best QB Oakland has had in a very long time. He's not perfect. I doubt he'll win a Superbowl.

Here's the question - can Palmer succeed if the Raiders hire a high-functioning offensive coordinator? I can easily see a scenario where a coach like Norv Turner could help Palmer get to a level he's never had before.

It's all speculation at this point, however. I know this - if Knapp is retained, I'm bailing on this coaching staff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Yeah, but that's not his fault.

He makes some mind-melting mistakes, especially under pressure.

Palmer is the best QB Oakland has had in a very long time. He's not perfect. I doubt he'll win a Superbowl.

Here's the question - can Palmer succeed if the Raiders hire a high-functioning offensive coordinator? I can easily see a scenario where a coach like Norv Turner could help Palmer get to a level he's never had before.

It's all speculation at this point, however. I know this - if Knapp is retained, I'm bailing on this coaching staff.
    Look no further than our great defensive hc. Really didn't think our defense could get much worst then last year. Boy was I wrong. He stinks to high heaven! !!

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast