Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Palmer just needs to stop throwing dumb interceptions and he can be an elite QB IMHO. If palmer didnt have as many picks as he does now he would be a Pro- Bowl Canidate. Our teams failure isnt his fault but he dosnt help by throwing an inteception in every single game this season thats just unacceptable.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Palmer just needs to stop throwing dumb interceptions and he can be an elite QB IMHO. If palmer didnt have as many picks as he does now he would be a Pro- Bowl Canidate. Our teams failure isnt his fault but he dosnt help by throwing an inteception in every single game this season thats just unacceptable.
    Most of his INTs weren't 'dumb interceptions' IMO. Many of them were lack of effort from a receiver or mis reads on a hot route. Granted there were a couple dumb Ints. Just sayin'.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    Carson is easily the team MVP.
    He is also easily the best QB weve had in quite some time.
    Excluding only Gannon,(arguably) he is the best QB weve had in @ least 25 years.

Carson has always been prone to ints. Always.
    He is not a game manager..hes a QB.
    Thats what you get from a gunslinger and thats what you get when you ask any QB to throw 60 times a game with a bunch of 2s and 3s down field.

Anyone who thinks CP is to blame for any of this is confused.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    Carson is easily the team MVP.
    He is also easily the best QB weve had in quite some time.
    Excluding only Gannon,(arguably) he is the best QB weve had in @ least 25 years.

Carson has always been prone to ints. Always.
    He is not a game manager..hes a QB.
    Thats what you get from a gunslinger and thats what you get when you ask any QB to throw 60 times a game with a bunch of 2s and 3s down field.

Anyone who thinks CP is to blame for any of this is confused.
    Very nice.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    Stabler and Plunkett threw an awful lot of INT's too....but winning covers up an awful lot of mistakes.

-Stork

vCash
    with a defense , we might have overcome no running game.
    with a running game we might have overcome no defense.

No defense AND no running game= top 5 pick next year!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Stabler and Plunkett threw an awful lot of INT's too....but winning covers up an awful lot of mistakes.

-Stork
    That is exactly right.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post

-Stork
    I remember that. Plunkett use to kill drives with his INT's, then a young Marcus Allen use to fumble a lot, which is puzzling how we won so many games back then..

Also, I'm not blaming CP for our failures, but I don't think his inflated stats warrant all this praise. Like I said before, Jeff George was a gun slinger too, big deal...

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

vCash
    The problem with palmer is he makes the dumbest throws in criitical situations...all qbs try to fit the ball into windows they shouldn't...good ones don't do it in the 4th quarter on critiical drives..that being said he has played better than anyone culd have thought this year...and to bring your interceptions down while throwing more passes does show improvement

vCash

Palmer Needs to be held accoutable

Eli Manning and Ben Roethlisberger throw a lot of INTS but they've had Coughlin/Tomlin, great Defenses, and above average receivers so....
    Not to mention the Mara and Rooney families

vCash
    I couldnt have asked for more from the guy personally,
    this is the antithesis of a Palmer Offense.

a palmer offense is power running, pounding the rock and then killing you 30 yards down the field with play action lasers.

He learned this stuff in one offseason worth of work, and hes putting up numbers that will likely take him over 5000 yards this year.thats only been done 5 times.

His best target is a painfully slow TE,he has no true #1 recieveing option,no running game...what do you guys want from this guy?
    Hes not a young guy anymore fellas,
    He isnt going to blossom into something else.

vCash
    We suck to dumb to tank o weak to make a move into playoffs thanks da for the new generation of raider football!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Let's cut the bs pressure or no pressure, or if Palmer throws it 20 or 60 times he always throws a pick. Correct me if I'm wrong but I bealive palmer has thrown an INT in every single game this season. No elite QB does that. I have been a big Palmer supporter and was ecstatic when he became a raider but It's time we hold him accountable for his mistakes. Yea our o-line dosn't help we all know Will Smith is garbage but palmer has been in this league too long to make some mistakes he does. I'll support Palmer but its time he's held accountable and it's time Dennis Allen stops kissing his *** saying he's playing outstanding after every loss. 2 times plamer has killed the game for us. I don't hate the guy but if he countinues to fail I think we should look elsewhere.matt isn't the answer and Pryor may not be the answer but we need some sort of spark on offense. I'm not a palmer hater nor do i want him to be benched but he needs to stop thrwoing the games away. It sucked our defense played like crap but at the end of the day palmer had the chance to do what he is paid to do. He was in a perfect situation he had a little under 3 minutes on the clock 2 time outs and a 2 minute warning to get us in field goal range or to get us in the end zone. I dont understand why people say he threw that ball under pressure he should of thrown it away or taken the sack so the raiders could stay in the game. It wasnt like there was 10 seconds on the clock. Another thing is that we are in 3rd and 10+ and we need 10 yards for a 1st down and instead of looking for a man down the field he dumps it for a 2 or 3 yard gain. I dont understand why he even looks at those players when we need 10 yards I just dont get it. Maybe its knapps stupid 2 yard routes but at some point pamler has to grow some balls and slap some sense into knapps head. Palmer needs to step his game up period. So many excuses we can use like our recivers dropping balls or running the wrong routes or will smith getting abused or knapps dumb play calling and that we have no running game. enough with the excuses Palmer step up your game. that is all and im not starting a lets bench palmer thread just saying what needs to be done. im tired of this team playing like crap. this team is a much better team than they show us every sunday. its sad and i just want to win man that is all so many years of this crap.
    :cry::cry:
    FYI: Palmer is 3rd in the NFl in passing yards only behind drew brees and Matt Ryan! And since those two are in the NFC that means yeah Palmer leads the afc in passing yards and he's need to be held accountable!? Also he's on pace to break rich Gannon's passing record set in 2002. And look who Gannon had to throw to and his weapons (Rice, Brown, Wheatley, Gardner etc). Palmer has no real relabile target outside of myers who has been impressing me a lot and moore when hes on, and the guy is still killing it. I'm pretty sure there were at least 2 dropped tds against Balt. And also the people who say bench Palmer and play Pryor are absolutely crazy why would you put Pryor in there when Palmer is LEADING the afc in passing yards and put in Pryor who hasn't shown much and I honestly don't see him being our qb of the future he still has a lot to learn I'm not saying he's terrible or anything because he has all the potential but he's just not there yet. RAIDER NATION!!!!

vCash
    Also if we didn't have Palmer who knows where we would be he's by far the best qb we've had since Gannon. And also you can't blame one player you win as a team and you lose as a team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by curtcocaine View Post
    We suck to dumb to tank o weak to make a move into playoffs thanks da for the new generation of raider football!!!!
    What? I don't know Yiddish.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast