Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Palmer didnt try to arm-tackle that midget. The defense failed.

vCash
    A lot of his receivers are running the wrong routes and he has.no running game and a high.school defense. He's been the Raiders MVP this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post

But I'm not so sure Palmer will be here in a couple of years when we finally turn the corner.

-Stork
    Agreed but I doubt we'd win a game this year without him. He has been our best player on the o side.

vCash
    Held accountable for being our best player on offense? I agree. Man up and admit the rest of the team blows, Palmer. #PalmersFault

Players that should be on Raiders in five years: Reece, Moore, Wiz, and Veldheer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    the OP is a ****ing idiot.
    This. He starts threads not knowing what the hell he's talking about.

vCash
    That pos Palmer, he needs to be held accountable-

For being the only consistent performer on the offense......
    "An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject"

Unknown

vCash
    he is now 14th in passer rating
    9th in td passes
    3rd in yardage.

Thats right , THIRD in yardage
    More then aaron Rodgers, more then peyton manning,more then Tom brady.

vCash
    The best QB's in the league, top three, throw a pick on average every 35 throws.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    he is now 14th in passer rating
    9th in td passes
    3rd in yardage.

Thats right , THIRD in yardage
    More then aaron Rodgers, more then peyton manning,more then Tom brady.
    carson palmer 15 tds 9 ints 61.3%
    Aaron Rodgers 25 tds 5ints 67%
    Tom Brady 18 tds 3 ints 64.8%
    p manning 21 tds 6 ints 69.7%

give me better in those 3 stats any day before yards.
    palmer isn't playing at their level. keep in mind his yards are inflated because we are coming from behind most of the time so hes throwing alot, and a lot of yards come at garbage time. hes been playing good, but his name should be no where near them. hes not even a top ten qb.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    keep in mind he has no true #1 reciever, no Running game and no defense.

vCash
    That is a bit harsh...

"Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe palmer has thrown an INT in every single game this season. No elite QB does that."

Career Stats:
    P Manning 204g 217int 2.7% int per p/a
    B Favre 302g 336int 3.3% int per p/a
    D Marino 242g 252int 3.0% int per p/a
    K Stabler 184g 194int 5.9% int per p/a
    J Unitas 211g 253int 4.9% int per p/a
    C Palmer 115g 125 int 3.1% int per p/a

Those are "Elite" QB's & CP3 is having the best season of his career. Imagine what he would be doing if he weren't running for his life on every down. Interceptions are part of the passing game, at least he isn't afraid to throw it downfield & keep defenses on their toes. Give him a coach like Gannon had in Gruden... and I'll take CP3 over any QB we have ever had.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    tell me why dosnt he stop thrwoing interceptions then?. if he really holds himself accountable why does he make the same mistakes every damn week. An interception every week for 8 weeks straight i think that might be a record and trust me most of what I watch is raider related. Im not aruging the fact wether or not he holds himself accountable its more on coaches to hold him accountable for his issues. im just more upset on the way palmer has played more than anything. I love the guy and will support him its just time for palmer to look at himself in the mirrior and help this team by not throwing interceptions and for him to start making some plays.
    Favre is considered a HOF QB right? Try checking his TD/Int ratio.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Let's cut the bs pressure or no pressure, or if Palmer throws it 20 or 60 times he always throws a pick. Correct me if I'm wrong but I bealive palmer has thrown an INT in every single game this season. No elite QB does that. I have been a big Palmer supporter and was ecstatic when he became a raider but It's time we hold him accountable for his mistakes. Yea our o-line dosn't help we all know Will Smith is garbage but palmer has been in this league too long to make some mistakes he does. I'll support Palmer but its time he's held accountable and it's time Dennis Allen stops kissing his *** saying he's playing outstanding after every loss. 2 times plamer has killed the game for us. I don't hate the guy but if he countinues to fail I think we should look elsewhere.matt isn't the answer and Pryor may not be the answer but we need some sort of spark on offense. I'm not a palmer hater nor do i want him to be benched but he needs to stop thrwoing the games away. It sucked our defense played like crap but at the end of the day palmer had the chance to do what he is paid to do. He was in a perfect situation he had a little under 3 minutes on the clock 2 time outs and a 2 minute warning to get us in field goal range or to get us in the end zone. I dont understand why people say he threw that ball under pressure he should of thrown it away or taken the sack so the raiders could stay in the game. It wasnt like there was 10 seconds on the clock. Another thing is that we are in 3rd and 10+ and we need 10 yards for a 1st down and instead of looking for a man down the field he dumps it for a 2 or 3 yard gain. I dont understand why he even looks at those players when we need 10 yards I just dont get it. Maybe its knapps stupid 2 yard routes but at some point pamler has to grow some balls and slap some sense into knapps head. Palmer needs to step his game up period. So many excuses we can use like our recivers dropping balls or running the wrong routes or will smith getting abused or knapps dumb play calling and that we have no running game. enough with the excuses Palmer step up your game. that is all and im not starting a lets bench palmer thread just saying what needs to be done. im tired of this team playing like crap. this team is a much better team than they show us every sunday. its sad and i just want to win man that is all so many years of this crap.
    :cry::cry:
    I see you don't watch many of their games, fortunately Ive seen all their games, First it's a shame he has to play catch up due to the defense playing like crap, and consider the amount of passes he throws, he's bound to have an INT. Maybe he should start holding others accountable. Seems like you should do your homework before you post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    I see you don't watch many of their games, fortunately Ive seen all their games, First it's a shame he has to play catch up due to the defense playing like crap, and consider the amount of passes he throws, he's bound to have an INT. Maybe he should start holding others accountable. Seems like you should do your homework before you post.
    Games with sixty pass attempts won't help what some are complaining about, and I'm sure that all the pass attempts are why the yards are up.

We need to cure the disease and stop worrying about the symptoms...
    "An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject"

Unknown

vCash
    Palmer holds himself accountable. That said, aside from being a stand up leader, it matters not. What matters is that players improve, being accountable for the same mistakes over and over again is the tired language of the loser.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast