Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Palmer is on pace for 4700 yards this season and he has a completion percentage of over 60%. He has thrown more TDs than INTs so far this season. How can you even consider him to be at fault for any of these losses? We went through this with Kerry Collins when we still had good offensive teams but our defense sucked moose back then just as it does now because none of them can tackle worth a darn!

vCash
    For the first time in 10 years we have the ability to come back when down by 2 TDs late in the 4th. The games are fun to watch again. The stadium went totally crazy when Palmer got us within a score - never heard it so loud when Tampa got the ball, and neither had Tampa Bay judging by 2 consecutive delay of game calls.

Palmer isnt perfect, but dam good. Far and away the best since Gannon
    A few minutes later, Lincoln Kennedy to Charles Woodson: “What are they reviewing? It was a fumble”.
    Greg Biekert to Kennedy and Woodson: “They’re going to overturn it because they’re taking too long and we’re the Raiders”.[
    SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    This thread needs to be closed lol the OP is gone and no one agrees with him. It's quite amusing.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Yep that ****ing Carson missed a whole bunch of tackles on Martin......oh wait

Our defense reverted to crap and made a rookie look like an all pro
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    This thread needs to be closed lol the OP is gone and no one agrees with him. It's quite amusing.

vCash
    Palmer is good, not great. We can win with him, but I'm not sure we'll ever compete for a title with him.

He'll do for another year or two.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Let's cut the bs pressure or no pressure, or if Palmer throws it 20 or 60 times he always throws a pick. Correct me if I'm wrong but I bealive palmer has thrown an INT in every single game this season. No elite QB does that. I have been a big Palmer supporter and was ecstatic when he became a raider but It's time we hold him accountable for his mistakes. Yea our o-line dosn't help we all know Will Smith is garbage but palmer has been in this league too long to make some mistakes he does. I'll support Palmer but its time he's held accountable and it's time Dennis Allen stops kissing his *** saying he's playing outstanding after every loss. 2 times plamer has killed the game for us. I don't hate the guy but if he countinues to fail I think we should look elsewhere.matt isn't the answer and Pryor may not be the answer but we need some sort of spark on offense. I'm not a palmer hater nor do i want him to be benched but he needs to stop thrwoing the games away. It sucked our defense played like crap but at the end of the day palmer had the chance to do what he is paid to do. He was in a perfect situation he had a little under 3 minutes on the clock 2 time outs and a 2 minute warning to get us in field goal range or to get us in the end zone. I dont understand why people say he threw that ball under pressure he should of thrown it away or taken the sack so the raiders could stay in the game. It wasnt like there was 10 seconds on the clock. Another thing is that we are in 3rd and 10+ and we need 10 yards for a 1st down and instead of looking for a man down the field he dumps it for a 2 or 3 yard gain. I dont understand why he even looks at those players when we need 10 yards I just dont get it. Maybe its knapps stupid 2 yard routes but at some point pamler has to grow some balls and slap some sense into knapps head. Palmer needs to step his game up period. So many excuses we can use like our recivers dropping balls or running the wrong routes or will smith getting abused or knapps dumb play calling and that we have no running game. enough with the excuses Palmer step up your game. that is all and im not starting a lets bench palmer thread just saying what needs to be done. im tired of this team playing like crap. this team is a much better team than they show us every sunday. its sad and i just want to win man that is all so many years of this crap.
    :cry::cry:
    that's a lot of words.

and what, pray tell, makes you think palmer ISN'T being held accountable? are you expecting a personal phone call from him apologizing for his interceptions? he's the best qb to wear the silver in black since gannon and you don't think he's 'accountable'? do you even know what the word means?
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    that's a lot of words.

and what, pray tell, makes you think palmer ISN'T being held accountable? are you expecting a personal phone call from him apologizing for his interceptions? he's the best qb to wear the silver in black since gannon and you don't think he's 'accountable'? do you even know what the word means?
    LOL "pray tell" that was good Chip

AJ

vCash

Palmer Needs to be held accoutable

We can certainly compete for a title with Palmer Stork. Case in point this years Houston Texans. They have a great shot to go to the Super Bowl this year even with Schaub. In would argue Schaub and Palmer are very comparable QBs. Difference is DMC is not Foster and our defense is a joke compared to their defense.

A great defense can take a good offense very far...this years Chicago Bears is another example. CP3 is a piece to the puzzle not a problem. We need to fix the D

vCash
    You certainly have a valid point, there have been several mediocre QB's that have done quite well for themselves over the years....Dilfer, Hostetler, Brad Johnson and Doug Williams come to mind almost immediately.

But I'm not so sure Palmer will be here in a couple of years when we finally turn the corner.

-Stork

vCash

Palmer Needs to be held accoutable

I agree that Palmer's time will have passed before the roster is turned over enough to have real Super Bowl talent but I wish the posts/threads about Palmer "needing to take accountability" or that its his fault we are losing would stop. He is an above average QB, IMHO and should not be clumped together with the Dilfer's of the world.

That being said, I'm still for trading him and anybody else come the offseason to gain the necessary picks to accelerate the rebuilding process.

vCash
    Palmer is what his record says he is, not very good.

Nothing needs to be added, the history is recorded.

The next 2 weeks most of you will be ready to part ways, I was ready before it began.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    I agree Palmer probably won't be here when we finally turn the corner and become a perennial contender, but I do know I want him as my QB for the next two years. We're not going to get an Andrew Luck in the draft. We need someone to carry the reigns and help bring up a young QB. Carson Palmer is that guy. We're not getting better than him right now.
    [CENTER]

"I BRING THE JUICE!"
    -Raiders LB Sio Moore

newjawn.com-medicinal music

vCash
    **** no!!!!! I blame the defense (gio)

vCash
    Palmer will be here for awhile ,he's the best we have and is doing incredibly well with the weapons he has and no running game,dropped passes,bad routes and he throws for 414yds.......are you freakin' kidding me!!! Once the pieces are in place and everyone is on the same page ,we will be an offense to be reckoned with!.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast