Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Palmer cannot be asked to carry the entire team all game long. The defense should have stepped up and stopped TB. Our run game sucked. Most of all Streater failed to recognize the hot read and adjust his route accordingly, Palmer saw it, Streater didn't, twice, rookie mistake. Palmer played very well.
    x2 no QB should through 61 passes. Are run game has to improve and the D can't give up 200 plus yards a game or it's over....

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olddude View Post
    x2 no QB should through 61 passes. Are run game has to improve and the D can't give up 200 plus yards a game or it's over....
    Bingo!

vCash
    Carson Palmer is the one and only reason this team is not the worst in the NFL. Without him we would be win less. We may have got lucky and beat KC but that's it.
    "Life is great. Football is better". -Steve Sabol

vCash
    If we score 32 points we should win.... Thats on the D and there lack of stopping the run...

Im disappointed on Seymour and Tommy Kelly letting themselves get push around like a couple of freaking worthless clowns. Earn your money!
    L.A Dodgers, Raiders, Lakers and Trojan football...

vCash
    It's not Palmer's fault
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    IS this before or after the 6-7 dropped balls a game???

vCash
    carson has been Great.
    he has always been good for a INT now and then.
    thats why you have a running game...or at least your supposed too.
    Hes 7th in the league in yardage.

vCash
    I Strongly Disagree that its Palmers Fault at ALL. IMO I thought he was on the way to a Amazingly Come Back Win in The 4th Q.

The Weak ***** Run Defense Totally Blew that Game Last Night. A Rookie Doug Martin Busted 251 Running Yards W/ 4Td's with another 4 catchs for 21 Yards

C'Mon Whats Carson Got To Do Throw the Damn Ball and Also Run Out and The Play Defense and Tackle DM As Well. Before the last 2 Ints trying to get a Win .. Palmer had 109.5 QB Rating and It Was Still His Best Game Of The Year.
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    1. I'm not a man or bro, check my pic, avatar and signature lol
    2. I'm not getting defensive, I'm stating my opinion like everyone else
    3. You're just reading it the wrong way. I mean no disrespect.
    When i say bro i dont really mean i think your my brother its just the way i talk.Dont be a smart *** it aint funny. Nevermind this is going nowhere. you state your opinion I state mine. peace!

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    When i say bro i dont really mean i think your my brother its just the way i talk.Dont be a smart *** it aint funny. Nevermind this is going nowhere. you state your opinion I state mine. peace!
    Wow calm down "bro" I'm not tryin to be funny or a smart ***. If I was you'd know it. Relax and have some fun! You obviously are reading my posts wrong. If you actually knew me you'd know I'm not hostile at all...
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Yea lets hold the number 9 QB in the league accountable. C'Mon clown...He's the one that's carrying this team. It's the other QB we gottIa let go of..McClain is just garbage he jogs after runners and is always late when he's hitting the holes, and I'm sorry but I think it's time to move on from Seymour and Kelly...slide houston down have Matt and Carter rush the passer. Keep Burris and Wheeler and hopefully get our corners healthy so Huff can go back to safety and we can cut Giordano. I respect your opinion but respect the leader and class of Palmer. It's been our defense that's let us down again this year.

vCash
    Palmers a gun slinger. I'm fine with him at QB. He's far from this teams weakest link He's had the opportunity to throw teammates under the bus, yet he takes responsibility. The team as a whole needs to step up.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    Palmers a gun slinger. I'm fine with him at QB. He's far from this teams weakest link He's had the opportunity to throw teammates under the bus, yet he takes responsibility. The team as a whole needs to step up.
    THIS is exactly it. Not 1 player makes up a whole team. Very well said.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Honestly, if we had Jason Campbell, we would be lucky to have won 1 game this year.
    With the running game struggling, there's no way he could have led the offense like Carson Palmer has done.

Carson Palmer doesn't just help the offense. HE IS THE OFFENSE. And whether you believe so or not, he is a leader. He is a class act. He leads by example and no matter how bad the receivers, the backs and the line have let him down thus far, he hasn't thrown any of them under the bus. In fact, he's often seen giving them advice and working with his receivers on the side line to fix what's wrong instead of blasting them for their mistakes.

We're asking way too much of him. We really are. We're spoiled now that we know what a real passing attack feels like. I want you guys to think back to the past 9 years or so. Do you remember how ****** our passing attacks were? Okay now, stop complaining and realize that Carson Palmer is being asked work magic with an extreme lack of talent and an offensive coordinator that shouldn't even be coaching a High School football team.

vCash
    ****ing AMEN! This thread needs to close lol no one agrees with the OP...
    Don't like me?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast