Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Angry Palmer Needs to be held accoutable

Let's cut the bs pressure or no pressure, or if Palmer throws it 20 or 60 times he always throws a pick. Correct me if I'm wrong but I bealive palmer has thrown an INT in every single game this season. No elite QB does that. I have been a big Palmer supporter and was ecstatic when he became a raider but It's time we hold him accountable for his mistakes. Yea our o-line dosn't help we all know Will Smith is garbage but palmer has been in this league too long to make some mistakes he does. I'll support Palmer but its time he's held accountable and it's time Dennis Allen stops kissing his *** saying he's playing outstanding after every loss. 2 times plamer has killed the game for us. I don't hate the guy but if he countinues to fail I think we should look elsewhere.matt isn't the answer and Pryor may not be the answer but we need some sort of spark on offense. I'm not a palmer hater nor do i want him to be benched but he needs to stop thrwoing the games away. It sucked our defense played like crap but at the end of the day palmer had the chance to do what he is paid to do. He was in a perfect situation he had a little under 3 minutes on the clock 2 time outs and a 2 minute warning to get us in field goal range or to get us in the end zone. I dont understand why people say he threw that ball under pressure he should of thrown it away or taken the sack so the raiders could stay in the game. It wasnt like there was 10 seconds on the clock. Another thing is that we are in 3rd and 10+ and we need 10 yards for a 1st down and instead of looking for a man down the field he dumps it for a 2 or 3 yard gain. I dont understand why he even looks at those players when we need 10 yards I just dont get it. Maybe its knapps stupid 2 yard routes but at some point pamler has to grow some balls and slap some sense into knapps head. Palmer needs to step his game up period. So many excuses we can use like our recivers dropping balls or running the wrong routes or will smith getting abused or knapps dumb play calling and that we have no running game. enough with the excuses Palmer step up your game. that is all and im not starting a lets bench palmer thread just saying what needs to be done. im tired of this team playing like crap. this team is a much better team than they show us every sunday. its sad and i just want to win man that is all so many years of this crap.
    :cry::cry:

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Its palmers fault Al Davis implemented his vision of a great defense with "great" players. we need like 7 new starters on defense minimum next year.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Palmer takes the blame after every loss. Check the quotes.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Palmer told Al Davis what to do? I think not.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    Palmer takes the blame after every loss. Check the quotes.
    Yep. He's a good leader. I like Palmer and don't see him going anywhere for a while.

RFBL9, I encourage you to watch the post game conferences with Palmer...
    Don't like me?

vCash
    All i got to say is we scored 32 points. With a Good D we should when that game 90% of the time.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    I will not blame one guy for that game....yes he threw a pick....but ultimately the defense did not show up....this team as a whole has major issues....how bout blaming willie smith...his hold alone cost us 7 points

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    All i got to say is we scored 32 points. With a Good D we should when that game 90% of the time.
    Right. A BAD qb wouldn't connect with his WR that many times.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Wasn't he the reason that the Raider were able to get back in it?

vCash
    He was weeman. Just can please the masses lol
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Yep. He's a good leader. I like Palmer and don't see him going anywhere for a while.

RFBL9, I encourage you to watch the post game conferences with Palmer...
    tell me why dosnt he stop thrwoing interceptions then?. if he really holds himself accountable why does he make the same mistakes every damn week. An interception every week for 8 weeks straight i think that might be a record and trust me most of what I watch is raider related. Im not aruging the fact wether or not he holds himself accountable its more on coaches to hold him accountable for his issues. im just more upset on the way palmer has played more than anything. I love the guy and will support him its just time for palmer to look at himself in the mirrior and help this team by not throwing interceptions and for him to start making some plays.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    tell me why dosnt he stop thrwoing interceptions then?. if he really holds himself accountable why does he make the same mistakes every damn week. An interception every week for 8 weeks straight i think that might be a record and trust me most of what I watch is raider related. Im not aruging the fact wether or not he holds himself accountable its more on coaches to hold him accountable for his issues. im just more upset on the way palmer has played more than anything. I love the guy and will support him its just time for palmer to look at himself in the mirrior and help this team by not throwing interceptions and for him to start making some plays.
    You think 100% of the INTs are Palmers fault? Lmfao the one yesterday the WR didn't finish his route. He expected the WR to be there and he wasn't. Palmer was under pressure and lobbed the ball up. 32 points vs 1 INT. Come on man... You make it seem like you have to be a god to play qb.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    what game were u watching,

carson palmer was friggin' amazing yesterday,

down 17 twice in the 4th , 250+ yards from dude, no mcf, threw for 400+

almost made a comeback for the ages... woulda went down as one of the greatest Raider wins of all time

vCash
    other than moore Palmers receivers are ****. yes DHB is ****. Myers has come on tho. He's a keeper.

Yall let me slip?!?!

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast