Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    vCash
    It was down and dirty but fellas we are 8-1 and tied for the leagues best record again and it againist a quality opponent in Chicago(we are also now 3-0 all time vs them now

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    Good game fellas

vCash
    yes thank you for being classy guys, but beyond ecstatic for the win holy sh t! 8-1 guys!

vCash
    Good win guys...very ugly game all around. Maybe we can meet again in the Super Bowl (not sure the Bears can get there with such pathetic execution on offense though).

Good luck the rest of the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaptrikz View Post
    Good game fellas
    Thanks Cheap best of luck in your future games (except when playing Houston of course) and may we meet in Feb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by datboyb View Post
    yes thank you for being classy guys, but beyond ecstatic for the win holy sh t! 8-1 guys!
    Party time

vCash
    Great game tonight boys. The best team won. Good luck the rest of the way out!
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Home Field advantage looking much better so we dont have to play in these conditions but its good to know we can win like this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    Great game tonight boys. The best team won. Good luck the rest of the way out!
    Thank you very much and i hope good things for your team the rest of the way out as well. Also do you want some party beer for a hard fought game we are nice we share

vCash
    btw, Kareem Jackson continues to play at a high level.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-town Mastodon View Post
    Thank you very much and i hope good things for your team the rest of the way out as well. Also do you want some party beer for a hard fought game we are nice we share
    Thanks brother!

Two things: You guys are probably one of if not the most consistent team in football in #1 in my book right now

You guys have a great and classy fan base on here, the best I've ever seen, very well done boys, even though we lost, it's been a pleasure!
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    I am very happy I didn't have to get involved in the back and forth posts not only here, but in the main forums.

Guys, it goes back to what I said early. Lets make sure and be classy, and you will get the same back. Bears fans were great the last week in this thread, and in the main forums regarding this game. I, and we, should wish them the best.

I will take that ugly *** win all day, ugh. That was brutal. My girlfriend was pumped for the game, and fell asleep in the 3rd quarter.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    anyone else notice Holliday has a kickoff, and punt return for scores in the last 2 weeks (though the punt return should have been a turnover, watch the replay, he drops the ball before he crosses the goal line).

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    after sleeping on it last night I have come to the conclusion....

Cris Collinsworth is THE biggest douche in sports, what an ***********
    Last edited by Hawkeye15; 11-12-2012 at 04:43 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    anyone else notice Holliday has a kickoff, and punt return for scores in the last 2 weeks (though the punt return should have been a turnover, watch the replay, he drops the ball before he crosses the goal line).
    ya the guy is sick.. it sucked having to drop him, wish we coulda stashed him on the practice squad or something. Gives Denver another dimension when we meet them in the AFC champ game. Ah well, we needed an LB, it had to be done.

As for the drop at the goaline.. I had Denvers D/SPT on my fantasy team this week so I was content with the no call. But ya, that was stupid.. Desean-esque.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast