Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 10: Texans (7-1) @ Bears (7-1)

Props to cheapy on the thread. Ill let your TM do the poll
    Last edited by Cub_StuckinSTL; 11-08-2012 at 08:45 PM.

vCash
    oh **** that is pretty awesome, good job (insert whoever did it here).

vCash

vCash
    Nice very very nice...

Bears 24
    Texans 10

One of the games I picked for us to lose when the schedule came out, I feel we are the better team, but their defense will take us by surprise and it will help us in the long run
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    Curious to see how you guys play outdoors in the cold. Last year you only played in the cold w Yates and that's not a fair way to judge

vCash
    Very nervous and excited for this game. I see this being a close game in the first half, but I see the potential of this game getting a bit out of hand in the second half, though I'm not sure which way it will go.

I've noticed that both teams seem to have problems showing up consistently most games, I think this will turn into more of a defensive battle.

Keys for Bears:
    - Stop Foster
    - Offensive line needs to protect Cutler
    - Get pressure with the front four
    - Last but not least, force turnovers

Keys for Texans:
    -Get to Cutler, its as easy as that, he gets chased, he's prone to make mistakes.
    - Shut down Forte and the run game and make Cutler stand back and throw the ball.
    - Be safe with the ball

Both teams:
    - Win the field position and turnover battle.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    past schaub led texans teams have played well in the cold. I feel like the majority of our guys have cold weather backgrounds in college and high school so it may not be as large of a deal as it seem.
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    I saw the high is around 63 and low around 48, I think they will be fine, the least of my problems really.

this game will come down to who wins the turnover battle like DaBears1990 said. If it is 0-0 I think Texans win but saying the Bears will get no turnovers is pretty stupid
    Last edited by datboyb; 11-05-2012 at 10:26 PM.

vCash
    Good luck guys win or lose this should be a fun game !!!

vCash
    Their offense is not very good, but can explode at any moment. We must not turn the damn ball over, that is how the Bears are winning games. We are so hit or miss on national television, I say we respond (though it wouldn't surprise me to see us fall apart).

Texans 24, Bears 17.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Whoever makes more plays between Charles Tillman and JJ Watt wins the game and gaind the edge on DPOY

vCash
    texans 20-17

close game i believe we will force Cutler into mistakes and the way the bears been playing out of their minds they are due for a let down game every team has them throughout the season

i just believe this Team will come out much better on national tv then they did last time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMays View Post
    Whoever makes more plays between Charles Tillman and JJ Watt wins the game and gaind the edge on DPOY
    it's funny, we thought Texans vs Packers would have the DPOY winner, Clay Matthews vs JJ Watt now JJ Watt vs Charles Tillman is what it should come down to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Their offense is not very good, but can explode at any moment. We must not turn the damn ball over, that is how the Bears are winning games. We are so hit or miss on national television, I say we respond (though it wouldn't surprise me to see us fall apart).

Texans 24, Bears 17.
    The bears o depends entirely on play calling. They've been alright STs making adjustments and have looked better in the second have but that's not something I want to do against a complete team like the texans. Look out early for a heavy dose of forte in the run and short pass game to try and put the d back on their heels a little. Also watch how they move Marshall around, if your double coverage is taking him away on the outside they've been moving him to the slot for some quick slants looking for YAC.
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMays View Post
    Watt should out perform Trillman in this game mainly due to the fact of the skill level of who their lines up against. He'll be shadowing Andre all day while Watt will be able to tee of from whatever side of the line he chooses.

vCash
    Also looks like Alshon isn't playing

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast