19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chargers

1 5.26%
  • Buccaneers

18 94.74%
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    LMAO^

Really hyped for this game, I think with the home town crowd Martin should continue to turn heads. Hes a superstar in the making.

I'm really not scared of this teams offense. The only concern I have is Ryan Matthews, he can make some serious plays with is violent run style. I think Rivers is having an off year. They lost to Cleveland this year I believe, so if we can play Buc ball we should be able to have another great game.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Hey guys first time posting so go easy. I'm so pumped for this game I can barely hold it just looking at us at the power rankings at number 13...13!!! on NFL and ESPN just brightens up my mood. The chargers are a good team and all but there 2-4 the past 6 games with both of those wins coming against the chiefs, so if our offense can keep it up our pass rush come alive this should be in the bag.

On another side not and I'm really not trying to be a damper or wet towel or anything but I'm sure everyone knows the only realistic way for us to make the playoffs is through the Wild Cards and most notably the 6th seed. But what I just noticed is fcking seattles schedule and how easy it is...ugh that kinda pissed me off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Hey guys first time posting so go easy. I'm so pumped for this game I can barely hold it just looking at us at the power rankings at number 13...13!!! on NFL and ESPN just brightens up my mood. The chargers are a good team and all but there 2-4 the past 6 games with both of those wins coming against the chiefs, so if our offense can keep it up our pass rush come alive this should be in the bag.

On another side not and I'm really not trying to be a damper or wet towel or anything but I'm sure everyone knows the only realistic way for us to make the playoffs is through the Wild Cards and most notably the 6th seed. But what I just noticed is fcking seattles schedule and how easy it is...ugh that kinda pissed me off.
    Lol, I didn't even notice that both of their wins in the past 6 weeks have been against KC. That is funny!

As far as the playoffs, there are 5 pretty solid teams in both conferences (Den, NE, Hou, Pitt, Balt) (NYG, Atl, SF, Chi, GB). That leave one spot open for the taking, and we are in the race just as much as anyone else. I am personaslly not woried about Ari, Minnesota, or any NFL east team competing. Seattle, Det, and NO are the teams that we have to beat out, and I think we have a great shot at doing it. It starts by winning the games that you should win such as these next 2. We will see what happens.
    Last edited by aecon13; 11-06-2012 at 03:29 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Capital T View Post
    Trust me I feel it life, I hate seeing our secondary torched the same as the rest, but there's .no other options, no legit replacement available an obviously no chance to clean it up right now bru... All I'm saying is let's not make our victories the shadow of all our games, let's rejoice in the victory and leave our secondary in the shadow, cause face it bru we gonna have to win shoot outs to snift the playoffs and there's nothing we can do about it @ this point but trust in our O weapons and enjoy the ride!
    Oh no doubt homie. I was just venting my frustrations, I know our current situation.

Ride it out indeed.

If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

vCash
    ^^^^Couldn't agree with you more my man we just gotta take one game at a time and win em! Looking ahead at Detriots and New Orleans schedules, detroits is no joke still have to play the packers twice and the bears once and not to mention Houston, same with NO they have the falcons twice and away games against the giants and cowboys but just glancing ahead at seattles make me puke I knows theres nothing we can do but just root for a little Tebow Time on Sunday.

vCash

Welcome to the forum.

We got some very win-able games coming up IMO its gonna be up to #5 to get us in that playoff picture.

If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

vCash
    We've been in every game this season, our offense is finally clicking. We definitely gotta shot at the wild card.
    Last edited by bucc4life; 11-06-2012 at 04:37 PM.

vCash
    ^^^^Couldn't agree with you more my man we just gotta take one game at a time and win em! Looking ahead at Detriots and New Orleans schedules, detroits is no joke still have to play the packers twice and the bears once and not to mention Houston, same with NO they have the falcons twice and away games against the giants and cowboys but just glancing ahead at seattles make me puke I knows theres nothing we can do but just root for a little Tebow Time on Sunday.
    Welcome fish any addition to the fan base can and I say can lol be a great addition! Nothing against u but the rest of us no why I say can, stick around long enough you'll see why for urself lol!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Bucs released CB Brandon McDonald.
    LeQuan Lewis was promoted from the practice squad in a corresponding move. The 27-year-old McDonald had been a major liability in coverage on 216 snaps as the nickel and dime back this season.
    Good news IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    Good news IMO.
    Great .news, this guy can't be any worse!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    Good news IMO.
    I still think of the Martellus Bennett catch and get angry

vCash
    Whats up Whats up Whats up Whatsssssssssssssssssssss Uppppppppppp my dudes

Well had a little vacation thanks to an unnamed fool. Anyways yall know the Bucs should have this, coming all the way across the country to play us will not bode well for them. I wanna thank my man Cap for representing in the Oakland forum after a ***** got banned.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    I wanna address some other things, and their is no thread for it so here it goes.

Everyone has been extremely tough on E.J. Biggers since Sunday. He is not perfect, he is not a finished product. He is not horrible by any means though. Myron Lewis is a bum, I think some may actually see Lewis and think Biggers because they look so similar out there playing. Biggers was having a good game up until they made that little comeback. Myron Lewis was the one getting beat like he stole something.

Everybody needs to lighten up Biggers I think he will be with the team next year in some context. As far as Eric Wright goes, people wanna cut him or release him after the season, what are we the ******** Chiefs? NO. Eric will be here for a couple of years at least, if halfway through the deals not working out then maybe you make a move. Secondary is a concern because Aqib is gone, it will be addressed in the offseason.

Stanford Routt was a good corner before he went to the Chiefs, he has good size and good physical ability. I dont know about what's in his cranium but he is definitely worth a look(as is every decent player in the league) and if he comes for the right price and can help this team more power to Mark.

I was very suprised with the bickering and negativity between all of you since the Oakland game. I think everybody needs to relax because the truth is, these are the good times and we need to not act like theyre bad times.

We have 8 games left

San Diego Extremely winnable
    @ Carolina Extremely winnable
    Atlanta Tough game but its at home
    @ Denver Tough game but I think theyre a little overrated
    Philadelphia Pretty even but its winnable
    @ New Orleans Winnable and I think we do get our W against them like every year
    St. Louis Extremely winnable @ home
    @ Atlanta I guarantee they will rest guys and not care about the outcome could be an Easy W if our guys are extemely motivated against their backups

2-3 tough games 6-2 down the stretch might get it done, 7-1 or 8-0 def. gets us in 5-3 still gives us a small chance

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    I wanna address some other things, and their is no thread for it so here it goes.

Everyone has been extremely tough on E.J. Biggers since Sunday. He is not perfect, he is not a finished product. He is not horrible by any means though. Myron Lewis is a bum, I think some may actually see Lewis and think Biggers because they look so similar out there playing. Biggers was having a good game up until they made that little comeback. Myron Lewis was the one getting beat like he stole something.

Everybody needs to lighten up Biggers I think he will be with the team next year in some context. As far as Eric Wright goes, people wanna cut him or release him after the season, what are we the ******** Chiefs? NO. Eric will be here for a couple of years at least, if halfway through the deals not working out then maybe you make a move. Secondary is a concern because Aqib is gone, it will be addressed in the offseason.

Stanford Routt was a good corner before he went to the Chiefs, he has good size and good physical ability. I dont know about what's in his cranium but he is definitely worth a look(as is every decent player in the league) and if he comes for the right price and can help this team more power to Mark.

I was very suprised with the bickering and negativity between all of you since the Oakland game. I think everybody needs to relax because the truth is, these are the good times and we need to not act like theyre bad times.

We have 8 games left

San Diego Extremely winnable
    @ Carolina Extremely winnable
    Atlanta Tough game but its at home
    @ Denver Tough game but I think theyre a little overrated
    Philadelphia Pretty even but its winnable
    @ New Orleans Winnable and I think we do get our W against them like every year
    St. Louis Extremely winnable @ home
    @ Atlanta I guarantee they will rest guys and not care about the outcome could be an Easy W if our guys are extemely motivated against their backups

2-3 tough games 6-2 down the stretch might get it done, 7-1 or 8-0 def. gets us in 5-3 still gives us a small chance

Haha, don't say everyone man, I have been defending this point against an angry mob for days now.

vCash
    Biggers blows

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast