Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chargers

    1 5.26%
  • Buccaneers

    18 94.74%
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 355
  1. #316
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brandon, Florida, United States
    Posts
    2,872
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    bucsfaninVA your done stfu and go cry in a corner

    **** yeah timely stops and turnovers hell yeah....game over
    Lol u can have that fight bru!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"



  2. #317
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,889
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    @bucsfaninva you are completely wrong, way off base

    @81 I understand why they would wanna do that. Any team that saw what Doug did last week can not possibly expect to come out the gate and play 2 deep all game.

    I think they probably try and stop the run early Mike and Vincent get going, they adjust and Doug takes control of the 2nd half

    Prediction:
    Tampa Bay 34
    San Diego 20

    Rivers 2+ INTs, Chargers 3+ TOs
    Freeman 300+ yards 2+ TDs 0 INT

    Vincent will go over 100 yards and score a TD
    pretty damn close

    We Want Winston

  3. #318
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    1,064
    vCash
    1500
    A win next week @ Carolina and we will be 6-4 heading into the Falcons game!
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2urung3.jpg

  4. #319
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,236
    vCash
    1500
    Ball game
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

  5. #320
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,889
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ebbucsfan View Post
    A win next week @ Carolina and we will be 6-4 heading into the Falcons game!
    hell yeah and dont forget week 17 is atlanta and theyll prob be resting

    3 double digit wins in a row

    We Want Winston

  6. #321
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,303
    vCash
    1500
    5-4, boys!


    Save us, Jameis.

  7. 11-11-2012, 05:11 PM
    Reason
    Chill out guys. The insults back and forth need to stop.

  8. 11-11-2012, 05:13 PM
    Reason
    Chill out guys. The insults back and forth need to stop.

  9. #322
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,643
    vCash
    1500
    dude ppl have jobs keep ur **** talking to urself....GREAT WIN BABY!!!!!! 5-4heading into Carolina

  10. #323
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    800
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    pretty damn close
    Which part exactly? Not on Freeman or Vjax, close on score is debatable. You got turnovers right. Congrats. Don't hurt yourself trying to pat your own back

  11. 11-11-2012, 05:19 PM
    Reason
    Chill out guys. The insults back and forth need to stop.

  12. 11-11-2012, 05:19 PM
    Reason
    Chill out guys. The insults back and forth need to stop.

  13. #324
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,757
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BucFanInVA View Post
    Real fans find a way to watch their team
    I am a real fan but I'm also a truck driver and I can't always watch the games. Thank goodness for satellite radio so I can listen. I love my team but feeding my family is more important.

  14. #325
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,889
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BucFanInVA View Post
    Which part exactly? Not on Freeman or Vjax, close on score is debatable. You got turnovers right. Congrats. Don't hurt yourself trying to pat your own back
    Prediction:
    Tampa Bay 34
    San Diego 20

    Rivers 2+ INTs, Chargers 3+ TOs
    Freeman 300+ yards 2+ TDs 0 INT
    Results:
    Tampa Bay 34
    San Diego 24

    Rivers 2 INTs Chargers 2 TO (Plus Blocked Punt for a TD)
    Freeman 210 yards 2 TDs 0 INT

    off by 4 points and 90 yards for free
    was wrong on VJax he had a good game tho

    We Want Winston

  15. 11-11-2012, 05:24 PM
    Reason
    Chill out guys. The insults back and forth need to stop.

  16. #326
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    800
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    I am a real fan but I'm also a truck driver and I can't always watch the games. Thank goodness for satellite radio so I can listen. I love my team but feeding my family is more important.
    I apologize. I was trying to tweak capital t and did not mean to offend anyone

  17. 11-11-2012, 05:27 PM
    Reason
    Chill out guys. The insults back and forth need to stop.

  18. 11-11-2012, 05:27 PM
    Reason
    Chill out guys. The insults back and forth need to stop.

  19. 11-11-2012, 05:30 PM
    Reason
    Chill out guys. The insults back and forth need to stop.

  20. #327
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,757
    vCash
    1500
    Not a big deal you made your point and I made mine. No harm no foul lol. It was great seeing them win and my mind is running through this team and I know it's early but we can make the playoffs if we can keep this up. We found different ways to win this game and looks like we're starting to get hot

  21. #328
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    800
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    blind homer cuz i called it, whatever

    admit you were wrong like a man. Our SECONDARY came through in the clutch and sealed the game
    337 yds and 3 tds through the air. I guess we just have different definitions of "coming through". Our offense and special teams played great and kept us in the game. I will give credit to our secondary for timely int's, but are we going to count on that every week? I hope not. I'm also proud of our D-line for the pressure they were able to apply to Rivers in the 2nd half.

    You can question my loyalty all you want, but I live and die with this team winning or losing. I spend a lot of money on Sunday Ticket, gear, and usually two home games a year, which I have to fly down for along with a hotel room and purchasing tix for my wife and I. As a result, I can also express displeasure with my team when I see something I don't like, especially when it is something that I think may hold us back from reaching our potential THIS YEAR.
    Last edited by BucFanInVA; 11-11-2012 at 05:35 PM.

  22. 11-11-2012, 05:33 PM
    Reason
    Chill out guys. The insults back and forth need to stop.

  23. 11-11-2012, 05:34 PM
    Reason
    Chill out guys. The insults back and forth need to stop.

  24. 11-11-2012, 05:35 PM
    Reason
    Chill out guys. The insults back and forth need to stop.

  25. 11-11-2012, 05:38 PM
    Reason
    Chill out guys. The insults back and forth need to stop.

  26. 11-11-2012, 05:39 PM
    Reason
    Chill out guys. The insults back and forth need to stop.

  27. 11-11-2012, 05:41 PM
    Reason
    Chill out guys. The insults back and forth need to stop.

  28. #329
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,303
    vCash
    1500
    Only in the Bucs forum do you see fans fighting after a big win. Can we please get back to discussing the game here?


    Save us, Jameis.

  29. #330
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    800
    vCash
    1500
    Lavonte David is turning out to be possibly our best pick in the draft. Another beast game with 14 tackles, 13 solo

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •