Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chargers

    1 5.26%
  • Buccaneers

    18 94.74%
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 355
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Side Of Tucson
    Posts
    3,811
    vCash
    1500
    I always ROOT* for my Bucs.

    I'm just a DEFENSE kinda guy and I can't stand seeing all those yards thrown against us .... especially from some sorry *** offense like yesterday


    If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,643
    vCash
    1500
    Oh and ps......in the NFL they watch TAPE with NFL coaches and learn from mistakes and how to improve.......just throwing that out there. The more they play the better they should get. If not THEN cry all you want but do it to urself

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Side Of Tucson
    Posts
    3,811
    vCash
    1500
    Cry? Lmao your confusing that nonsense with me telling it like it is.

    Hoping Schiano and the coaching staff has them play a bit better as I posted earlier.


    If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Side Of Tucson
    Posts
    3,811
    vCash
    1500
    If you "turkey's" can't handle the truth/criticism then put me on ignore.

    Its that easy.

    Do your ra ra thing


    If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    450
    vCash
    1500
    Very close game, offense marches down and gets a TD to win it 28-27

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,037
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbatw360 View Post
    Very close game, offense marches down and gets a TD to win it 28-27
    Why are you makeing predictions about the SD game in the SD thread? Don't you realize our secondary sucks? Lol

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Windy City
    Posts
    56,246
    vCash
    500
    I'll be at this game! First time at Raymond James, hoping for a big game from 5 and Dougie Fresh.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,037
    vCash
    1500
    I may be able to go as well if I can get off of work on Monday for Vet Day. Very winnable game, we need to show up offensively because you never know which SD team will show up. Need to be ready for a shootout if the game calls for it.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Side Of Tucson
    Posts
    3,811
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    I'll be at this game! First time at Raymond James, hoping for a big game from 5 and Dougie Fresh.
    Dougie's a badddddd man! I thought he was a pretty solid 1st round pick but damn has he exceeded my expectations.

    Lorig is the unsung hero in all of this, opening those holes for the muscle shark ... I've been hard on Eric but I'm happy he's stepped up his game.
    Last edited by bucc4life; 11-06-2012 at 06:31 AM.


    If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,090
    vCash
    1500
    jeez you would think we didnt just win the last 2 games by double digits reading this thread.

    PS: PapelbonLester that was a low blow on the yankee fan reference....even though its true

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brandon, Florida, United States
    Posts
    2,872
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bucc4life View Post
    victory is victory T, even ugly *** ones haha but that doesn't change the fact that we got one of the worst CB corps in the NFL.

    Rivers has the potential to light those mo fo's up!

    Can the Bucs offense win every shoot out? I fckn hope so!
    Trust me I feel it life, I hate seeing our secondary torched the same as the rest, but there's .no other options, no legit replacement available an obviously no chance to clean it up right now bru... All I'm saying is let's not make our victories the shadow of all our games, let's rejoice in the victory and leave our secondary in the shadow, cause face it bru we gonna have to win shoot outs to snift the playoffs and there's nothing we can do about it @ this point but trust in our O weapons and enjoy the ride!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"



  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,001
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ebbucsfan View Post
    The Chargers have the 4th best run defense allowing only 84.0 yards per game. But I'm not really worried about our offense at all.

    They key to this game is going to be making Phillip Rivers feel uncomfortable and forcing him to make bad decisions.

    Hopefully the fans have noticed we have an exciting product on the field and they start showing up to the games to give our defense the crowd noise advantage.
    If the Glazers would learn how to market a team more fans would show up. Martin had a historic day on Sunday, why aren't we seeing commercials showcasing this special day in franchise history and making RJ look like the place to be on Sundays. We've had a lot of star performances this year (Martin, Freeman, Jackson, MW19 catches, David) that the Bucs could make look like "rock stars". The biggest complaint, other than the economy, regarding not selling tickets was the departure of Brooks, Sapp, etc.... and the fans didn't know who these new guys were so there wasn't the same excitement. We now have a new cast of stars and the Glazers need to help them become household names.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brandon, Florida, United States
    Posts
    2,872
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tbomlad View Post
    If the Glazers would learn how to market a team more fans would show up. Martin had a historic day on Sunday, why aren't we seeing commercials showcasing this special day in franchise history and making RJ look like the place to be on Sundays. We've had a lot of star performances this year (Martin, Freeman, Jackson, MW19 catches, David) that the Bucs could make look like "rock stars". The biggest complaint, other than the economy, regarding not selling tickets was the departure of Brooks, Sapp, etc.... and the fans didn't know who these new guys were so there wasn't the same excitement. We now have a new cast of stars and the Glazers need to help them become household names.
    I gotta agree with that!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"



  14. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,037
    vCash
    1500
    Anybody check out the SD forum? I don't think their fans watch the games lol. They are claiming that their run D is awful, but they are ranked 4th in the league, and that their pass D is elite even though they are ranked 18th. California sports fans make me laugh!

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,090
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    Anybody check out the SD forum? I don't think their fans watch the games lol. They are claiming that their run D is awful, but they are ranked 4th in the league, and that their pass D is elite even though they are ranked 18th. California sports fans make me laugh!
    I didnt know anyone was even in there

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •