19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chargers

1 5.26%
  • Buccaneers

18 94.74%
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I always ROOT* for my Bucs.

I'm just a DEFENSE kinda guy and I can't stand seeing all those yards thrown against us .... especially from some sorry *** offense like yesterday

If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

vCash
    Oh and ps......in the NFL they watch TAPE with NFL coaches and learn from mistakes and how to improve.......just throwing that out there. The more they play the better they should get. If not THEN cry all you want but do it to urself

vCash
    Cry? Lmao your confusing that nonsense with me telling it like it is.

Hoping Schiano and the coaching staff has them play a bit better as I posted earlier.

If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

vCash
    If you "turkey's" can't handle the truth/criticism then put me on ignore.

Its that easy.

Do your ra ra thing

vCash
    Very close game, offense marches down and gets a TD to win it 28-27

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbatw360 View Post
    Very close game, offense marches down and gets a TD to win it 28-27
    Why are you makeing predictions about the SD game in the SD thread? Don't you realize our secondary sucks? Lol

vCash
    I'll be at this game! First time at Raymond James, hoping for a big game from 5 and Dougie Fresh.

vCash
    I may be able to go as well if I can get off of work on Monday for Vet Day. Very winnable game, we need to show up offensively because you never know which SD team will show up. Need to be ready for a shootout if the game calls for it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    I'll be at this game! First time at Raymond James, hoping for a big game from 5 and Dougie Fresh.
    Dougie's a badddddd man! I thought he was a pretty solid 1st round pick but damn has he exceeded my expectations.

Lorig is the unsung hero in all of this, opening those holes for the muscle shark ... I've been hard on Eric but I'm happy he's stepped up his game.
    Last edited by bucc4life; 11-06-2012 at 06:31 AM.

vCash
    jeez you would think we didnt just win the last 2 games by double digits reading this thread.

PS: PapelbonLester that was a low blow on the yankee fan reference....even though its true

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucc4life View Post
    victory is victory T, even ugly *** ones haha but that doesn't change the fact that we got one of the worst CB corps in the NFL.

Rivers has the potential to light those mo fo's up!

Can the Bucs offense win every shoot out? I fckn hope so!
    Trust me I feel it life, I hate seeing our secondary torched the same as the rest, but there's .no other options, no legit replacement available an obviously no chance to clean it up right now bru... All I'm saying is let's not make our victories the shadow of all our games, let's rejoice in the victory and leave our secondary in the shadow, cause face it bru we gonna have to win shoot outs to snift the playoffs and there's nothing we can do about it @ this point but trust in our O weapons and enjoy the ride!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ebbucsfan View Post
    The Chargers have the 4th best run defense allowing only 84.0 yards per game. But I'm not really worried about our offense at all.

They key to this game is going to be making Phillip Rivers feel uncomfortable and forcing him to make bad decisions.

Hopefully the fans have noticed we have an exciting product on the field and they start showing up to the games to give our defense the crowd noise advantage.
    If the Glazers would learn how to market a team more fans would show up. Martin had a historic day on Sunday, why aren't we seeing commercials showcasing this special day in franchise history and making RJ look like the place to be on Sundays. We've had a lot of star performances this year (Martin, Freeman, Jackson, MW19 catches, David) that the Bucs could make look like "rock stars". The biggest complaint, other than the economy, regarding not selling tickets was the departure of Brooks, Sapp, etc.... and the fans didn't know who these new guys were so there wasn't the same excitement. We now have a new cast of stars and the Glazers need to help them become household names.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tbomlad View Post
    If the Glazers would learn how to market a team more fans would show up. Martin had a historic day on Sunday, why aren't we seeing commercials showcasing this special day in franchise history and making RJ look like the place to be on Sundays. We've had a lot of star performances this year (Martin, Freeman, Jackson, MW19 catches, David) that the Bucs could make look like "rock stars". The biggest complaint, other than the economy, regarding not selling tickets was the departure of Brooks, Sapp, etc.... and the fans didn't know who these new guys were so there wasn't the same excitement. We now have a new cast of stars and the Glazers need to help them become household names.
    I gotta agree with that!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Anybody check out the SD forum? I don't think their fans watch the games lol. They are claiming that their run D is awful, but they are ranked 4th in the league, and that their pass D is elite even though they are ranked 18th. California sports fans make me laugh!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    Anybody check out the SD forum? I don't think their fans watch the games lol. They are claiming that their run D is awful, but they are ranked 4th in the league, and that their pass D is elite even though they are ranked 18th. California sports fans make me laugh!
    I didnt know anyone was even in there

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast