Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chargers

1 5.26%
  • Buccaneers

18 94.74%
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

NFL Week 10: San Diego Chargers (4-4) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-4)

Code:
    San Diego Chargers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Location: Raymond James Stadium
    Time: 1:00 ET TV: CBS
    QB Comparison
    QB Rating Yards Touchdowns Interceptions 86.5 1,866 12 10 Philip Rivers 95.1 2,047 16 5 Josh Freeman
    RB Comparison
    Yards Carries Yards Per Carry Touchdowns 421 95 4.4 1 Ryan Mathews 794 154 5.2 7 Doug Martin
    WR/TE Comparison
    Yards Catches Yards Per Catch Touchdowns 509 33 15.4 2 Malcolm Floyd 710 31 22.9 6 Vincent Jackson
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks Interceptions Atari Bigby Shaun Phillips Eric Weddle 58 5.0 2 Lavonte David Michael Bennett Ronde Barber 67 6.0 3
    More Stats

Fire the cannons.

vCash
    The Chargers have the 4th best run defense allowing only 84.0 yards per game. But I'm not really worried about our offense at all.

They key to this game is going to be making Phillip Rivers feel uncomfortable and forcing him to make bad decisions.

Hopefully the fans have noticed we have an exciting product on the field and they start showing up to the games to give our defense the crowd noise advantage.
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2urung3.jpg

vCash
    If palmer and his #3 wr core can do what they did to our sorry *** corners than I expect a shoot out once again.

Rivers is a better QB so I hope we have constant pressure on him ... I also expect VJax to have a career day

If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

vCash
    Yea this will be a shoot out day, I see free with a 4oo yard game possibly 1 int (hope not) but I see a big day but we gotta play 6o mins and stop letting up!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Plz fix this horrible pass defense

vCash
    Holy ****, we get it. Our 7th rounder and undrafted rookie CB's are not playing like hall of famers! Are we going to hear this negativity from you 3 all week?

vCash
    ^^^ yup. Your gonna have to put a lot of buc fans on ignore if you can't handle it lmao

And that undrafted free agent rookie corner has been out performing Wright,Biggers and Lewis FCKIN PATHITIC hopefully Schiano has that group play a bit better or we wont be making a run at the playoffs

If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

vCash
    What are your suggestions fellas? Who should we sign off the street that will come in and instantly upgrade our secondary? All you guys have are negative comments; never any actual ideas on how we can improve. It's not like our $h!t secondary is some big secret that we can fix behind the scenes before anyone will notice. Teams are going to pick on our corners the rest of the way and I'm sure as far as Schiano is concerned, it's sink or swim. He doesn't seem to me to be a "panic" guy. I think he's completely comfortable riding it out with the guys we have. They'll fight it out for the starting positions and the primary backup spots over the next 8 weeks and we'll all know what kind of depth to expect for next season. I doubt Schiano would have it any other way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucc4life View Post
    ^^^ yup. Your gonna have to put a lot of buc fans on ignore if you can't handle it lmao

And that undrafted free agent rookie corner has been out performing Wright,Biggers and Lewis FCKIN PATHITIC hopefully Schiano has that group play a bit better or we wont be making a run at the playoffs
    What are you rallying the troops or something?

I forgot, you're the offseason/draft expert. Why don't you tell us the grand scheme for turning our secondary around? I can't wait to hear your genius assessment.

vCash

Not a lot, just the 3 of you. Do everyone a favor and go into the Biggers sucks forum and debate it out with each other. Don't suggest any potenial ideas that could help. Just *****! We will be here talking about the SD game and how our team has won 3 out of their last 4. Everyone will be happier.

vCash
    Are yall here to bit and moan about everything? Come on with all the Damn hate, when does the fan in yall come out? Really tho why is the fact that our secondary suck out weight such a good victory as we've had yesterday?
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TKiv18 View Post
    What are you rallying the troops or something?

I forgot, you're the offseason/draft expert. Why don't you tell us the grand scheme for turning our secondary around? I can't wait to hear your genius assessment.
    Rallying? Lmao stupid.

Anyway that post wasn't even for you.

Mocks are a longgg wayz away so sit tight they'll come eventually.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Capital T View Post
    Are yall here to bit and moan about everything? Come on with all the Damn hate, when does the fan in yall come out? Really tho why is the fact that our secondary suck out weight such a good victory as we've had yesterday?
    Thank you!!! i thought i was the only one who saw a W....in 3 of the last 4 games! LETS GO TAMPA. Yall are like yankees fans. You win and still cry. Sad but whatever im all about the W's. Keep it up baby!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Capital T View Post
    victory is victory T, even ugly *** ones haha but that doesn't change the fact that we got one of the worst CB corps in the NFL.

Rivers has the potential to light those mo fo's up!

Can the Bucs offense win every shoot out? I fckn hope so!
    Last edited by bucc4life; 11-05-2012 at 11:07 PM.

vCash
    victory is victory T, even ugly *** ones haha but that doesn't change the fact that we got one of the worst CB corps in the NFL.

Rivers has the potential to light those mo fo's up!
    ok and??? are you a true fan? no matter how bad they are they are repping your team so ROUT FOR THEM!!!!! MOFO!

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast