Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If you havent seen video of Quinton Patton watch his game footage against Texas A&M he has 21 catches and 4 touchdowns very impressive game definitely worth a second round pick

vCash
    What do you guys think of Stedman Bailey? He declared for the draft and we could probably get him in the late 2nd-early 3rd range.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WVpatsfan View Post
    What do you guys think of Stedman Bailey? He declared for the draft and we could probably get him in the late 2nd-early 3rd range.
    Id rather have quinton patton/da'rick rogers late second early 3rd personally im not as high on bailey as others. He seems pretty solid but id rather have the other guys

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=788235

We could do this as a whole forum again if we want. Just thought I'd let you guys know.
    Yeah. Let's do it.
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EwanSellars View Post
    Id rather have quinton patton/da'rick rogers late second early 3rd personally im not as high on bailey as others. He seems pretty solid but id rather have the other guys
    I watched Da'Rick Rogers play earlier this season for Tennessee Tech, and you could tell he didn't belong on that awful team. He's definitely got some baggage, but if he does well in the combine interviews, then I could see him getting a look. He's a smooth and strong athlete, and he has very underrated vision in the open-field..
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    I watched Da'Rick Rogers play earlier this season for Tennessee Tech, and you could tell he didn't belong on that awful team. He's definitely got some baggage, but if he does well in the combine interviews, then I could see him getting a look. He's a smooth and strong athlete, and he has very underrated vision in the open-field..
    Yeah he does have some baggage. The best part about being a fan of the patriots is having bill belichick i always feel we can take a chance on players with off the field issues. Hernandez, Dennard, Talib etc. I would even give Tyrann Mathieu a chance im sure hernandez would be able to help him stay away from weed since he went through the same thing. Another interesting choice for the second round is Corey Lemonier our of Auburn DE and ILB Arthur Brown out of kansas state either of these guys i would be fine with as well. In an ideal draft for me we would get Ezekial Ansah and Quinton Patton in the first two rounds but my second choice would be Tavon Austin and Corey Lemonier

vCash
    and Leon Mcfadden or Philip Thomas in the 3rd round

vCash
    could see us going ansah,arthur brown and leon mcfadden first three rounds or maybe ansah, hopkins/patton, mcfadden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EwanSellars View Post
    could see us going ansah,arthur brown and leon mcfadden first three rounds or maybe ansah, hopkins/patton, mcfadden
    Why would we take Brown in round two? It's not like linebacker is a position of need. I watched Ansah in the Pointsettia Bowl, and came away disappointed. He's a good athlete, but he doesn't really know how to use his hands yet. He could turn into a good player, but I don't really like the first round grade he is getting. Everyone is trying to get the next JPP, and that causes GMs to jump on players with somewhat similar skill-sets.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    Why would we take Brown in round two? It's not like linebacker is a position of need. I watched Ansah in the Pointsettia Bowl, and came away disappointed. He's a good athlete, but he doesn't really know how to use his hands yet. He could turn into a good player, but I don't really like the first round grade he is getting. Everyone is trying to get the next JPP, and that causes GMs to jump on players with somewhat similar skill-sets.
    yeah i heard ansah was disappointing in the bowl game didnt get to see it yet. brown adds depth and would be solid. I personally would prefer Jenkins, Lemonier/Patton, Mcfadden for us but it wouldnt surprise me if what i said before was what BB actually would do. In all honesty i would prefer the patriots to trade this years 1st for a 1st next year or a 2nd and 3rd

vCash
    if we end up not signing welker drafting tavon austin is the way to go. slot reciever skills could be molded into a welker type, plus the guy has burners. put him in welkers roll in the offense with that many touches and this guy would be bound to have tons of explosive plays. use what would have been welkers money on a pass rusher opposite CJ or another lock down corner and look out

vCash
    we could draft tavon austin then sign cliff avril or another DE

vCash
    What about Margus Hunt out of SMU at DE? He's a 6'8 280 lbs physical freak with a large frame who's only been playing football for 4 years. He's very raw to go with his great speed and strength. Also has a 4.65 40 time

I'm watching him at the Sheraton Hawaii Bowl right now.
    Imagine that size speed and power opposite of Jones.
    Last edited by Austeezy; 12-25-2012 at 04:31 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    What about Margus Hunt out of SMU at DE? He's a 6'8 280 lbs physical freak with a large frame who's only been playing football for 4 years. He's very raw to go with his great speed and strength. Also has a 4.65 40 time

I'm watching him at the Sheraton Hawaii Bowl right now.
    Imagine that size speed and power opposite of Jones.
    Just saw some highlights of him....looks real good. He is a freak!!!!! Where is his stock at?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox47 View Post
    dre kirkpatrick
    I totally agree. I like his physical attributes and mental awareness. Another guy I think we should take a flyer on is Keyshawn Johnson. Look him up.

Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast