Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by a4anthony View Post
    I dont follow the mock drafts to much this early in the year, but where is the DT from Utah mocked to be picked? I cant remember his name at the moment but he was dominant the few times I saw him play.
    You must be thinking of Star Lotulelei. No chance that the Pats get him, he will likely be a top 5 pick. My own opinion of him is that he is a good prospect, but he isn't necessarily worth a top 10-15 pick...
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    i just found out about a wide receiver from Louisiana Tech is name is Quinton Patton. Ive seen him in only 1 first round mock as the last pick in it so he will probably be there in the second round. After watching highlights on him he looks very good. Lots of yards after contact, makes some highlight reel catches, stays on his feet, makes really good cut backs and moves and made a bunch of deep catches in the videos i saw. It might be better to take someone like him in the second round and take a more pressing need like safety, D line and cornerback not too sure what else we need. The players i want are matt elam, ezekial ansah, tavon austin and quinton patton it wouldnt surprise me if the pats traded up to get matt elam and ansah and then get quinton patton in the second round. I love Tavon Austin though his ability after the catch is unbelievable. If we got Tavon Austin and Quinton Patton I would be one happy guy. I see Belichick waiting to see how the defense does the rest of the season. He might want to get some younger receivers and then draft some defensive players in lower rounds to build up to replace players as they get older. Who knows the Patriots could find a couple diamonds in the rough like Dennard this year

vCash
    I want us to take a look at All-American FCS Cornell WR Luke Tasker as a late round pick/ UFA guy. He's the 29th rated WR for the senior class on NFLdraftscout.com and is one of the top 10 "hot" guys. I saw him play at every home game this year and was really impressed by his precise route running and hands. His speed is pretty good too, with a 4.52 low 40 time. He had 75 catches for 1207 yards and 8 TDs this year, with Jeff Mathews (a projected 3rd round pick next year) throwing him the ball. He can move the sticks well and is an excellent guy to stretch the field (he had a lot of long TDs this year). Hopefully he even moves up a little bit more at the Combine (which he was invited to).

Plus, his dad is All-pro Steve Tasker, who was a mainstay of the Bills and a pretty well known player.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2013&genpos=WR
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agar81 View Post
    I want us to take a look at All-American FCS Cornell WR Luke Tasker as a late round pick/ UFA guy. He's the 29th rated WR for the senior class on NFLdraftscout.com and is one of the top 10 "hot" guys. I saw him play at every home game this year and was really impressed by his precise route running and hands. His speed is pretty good too, with a 4.52 low 40 time. He had 75 catches for 1207 yards and 8 TDs this year, with Jeff Mathews (a projected 3rd round pick next year) throwing him the ball. He can move the sticks well and is an excellent guy to stretch the field (he had a lot of long TDs this year). Hopefully he even moves up a little bit more at the Combine (which he was invited to).

Plus, his dad is All-pro Steve Tasker, who was a mainstay of the Bills and a pretty well known player.

Wooo! Cornell!

Tasker won't get drafted...but he has great hands and nice speed like you said. He wouldn't ever be a deep threat in the NFL because of his size, but I guess he could fit that Patriot slot WR mold.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agar81 View Post

Should be a HOFer. Best special teams gunner ever...

vCash
    In no order at all, guys I like to date, at positions of interest for the Pats.

DT: Jessie Williams, Brandon Williams

FS: Baccari Rambo, Rashard Hall

OT: Oday Aboushi, Kyle Long

OG: Larry Warford

C: Braxton Cave, Brian Schwenke

WR: Cobi Hamilton, Chris Harper

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    i think our top 3 needs are safety, defensive line and wide receiver i like tavon austin and quinton patton for WR Baccari rambo for safety and like ezekial ansah at DE and dont know too much about any other defensive linemen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post

Ahh Kentucky love. I love it. But Kiper has him as #3 OL gone, and they go quick usually. Might not even make it to our pick. I hope so. About the only hope on that dreaded UK team. He'll be a longtime NFL Starter. The kid is great.
    Proud to be PSD's Stevan Ridley!

2012 National Champion Kentucky Wildcats
    New England Patriots
    Boston Celtics
    Minnesota Twins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post

Kyle Long would be a perfect developmental tackle, and great insurance for if Vollmer can't stick around. He's pretty raw, but he has great strength and athleticism, and would fit in well with what Bill and Scarnecchia want out of there offensive tackles.

vCash
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=788235

We could do this as a whole forum again if we want. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

vCash
    id be down for the forum wide draft would our draft positions be by current order in standings

vCash
    dre kirkpatrick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox47 View Post
    dre kirkpatrick
    are we going back in time? He was drafted last year by the Bengals.

vCash
    DE Alex Okafor out of Texas is a guy I'm really starting to like for us in the first round. I think we need a Mark Anderson type player to help the pass rush. Okafor could come in and contribute in that role and eventually develop into a starter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Id rather have ezekial ansah in the first round but id be happy with alex okafor also. 2nd round quinton patton and 3rd round leon mcfadden i think we need at least one receiver in the first three rounds and maybe one more in the 7th julian edelman was a 7th round pick and wes welker was UFA so we are usually good at seeing those kind of players. With our other 7th round pick i want a linemen either side i dont care. I expect the pats to try and get a 4th round pick for this draft since we only have 5 picks so far

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast