Week 9 : Steelers
    Week 11 : @ Panthers
    Week 12 : Broncos
    Week 13 : @ Texans
    Week 14 : Browns
    Week 15 : @ Dolphins
    Week 16 : @ Ravens
    Week 17 : Bills

I have us at 15-1 this season. I know it is very, very ambitious but I have such a good feeling going into the season. I would say 16-0, but I am sure we will lose at some point and I don't want to jinx it.
    Last edited by RateSports; 04-22-2013 at 01:36 PM.

vCash
    Week 1 : @ Bills
    Week 2 : Jets

Week 3 : Buccaneers (L)

Week 4 : @ Falcons (L)

Week 5 : @ Bengals

Week 6 : Saints (L)
    Week 7 : @ Jets
    Week 8 : Dolphins

Week 12 : Broncos (L)
    Week 13 : @ Texans (L)

I tried to be conservative here, and annoted losses where I think the "cold" Pats team shows up. To me, almost every season, I see them just kind of not show up for a couple of games. I think Denver will be a tough game, even in Gillette. I can see the Pats laying an egg or two early on, and then get hot as they get near the post season. Some of my predictions here have less to do with the team we face as it does with the Pats just not showing up. We've all seen it. I think 11-5 is a conservative, yet realistic projection, although I can see them doing better than that.
    Last edited by Patsfan56; 04-22-2013 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Mistakes in editing

vCash
    Bold Denotes a Win*

Week 3 : Buccaneers

Week 4 : @ Falcons

Week 6 : Saints

Week 3-6 is going to be tough. I think we'll probably beat the Saints but lose two games between TB/ATL/CIN. It's tough finding that 4th loss so I just went with @MIA. Baltimore and Denver probably would have been a better choice, but I really want to kick their *** lol.
    I'll say the sweet spot is 12-4 or 13-3. 11-5 at our worst(injuries, bad games, bad luck) and 14-2 at our best.

12-4 is my prediction.

vCash
    No offense, but it is pretty much a waste of time to try and predict individual games this early. I think it's okay to ballpark a range of wins that can be expected, but predicting individual games is nearly impossible. I bet almost everyone in this forum thought that outside of the 49ers that the NFC West draw would be easy for the Pats this past season. I know that I thought it was 3 easy wins and a very possible sweep. Of course, the Pats ended up 1-3 against the NFC West...
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    No offense, but it is pretty much a waste of time to try and predict individual games this early. I think it's okay to ballpark a range of wins that can be expected, but predicting individual games is nearly impossible. I bet almost everyone in this forum thought that outside of the 49ers that the NFC West draw would be easy for the Pats this past season. I know that I thought it was 3 easy wins and a very possible sweep. Of course, the Pats ended up 1-3 against the NFC West...

I agree but it is still fun. For example, before the 2007 season, I told my brother and dad that New England would go undefeated in the regular season. I know that sounds stupid, but if you knew who my dad was, it was relevant lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RateSports View Post
    New England Patriots 2013 NFL Schedule

Bold Denotes a Win*

Week 4 : @ Falcons

Week 6 : Saints

I have us at 15-1 this season. I know it is very, very ambitious but I have such a good feeling going into the season. I would say 16-0, but I am sure we will lose at some point and I don't want to jinx it.
    Sorry, but NWIFH.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    12-4 or 11-5.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    12-4 or 11-5.
    There is NWIFH we go 11-5 with a healthy Brady.

vCash

Week 4 : @ Falcons (L)

Week 6 : Saints (L)
    Week 13 : @ Texans (L)
    Week 15 : @ Dolphins(L)

I say 12-4, but IMO the atlanta game could go either way. Depends on which matt ryan shows up for that game. I'm comfortable with 12-4 though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole.World.9.27 View Post
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

vCash
    i think 10 -6 takes the division,so if there is a slip up of a horrible game somewhere during the regular season it wouldn't be panic time.playing well at the end should be the best medicine.split with miami and a loss at home to the saints,so i guess i am saying 11-5.such wild speculation!
    loss@atl
    loss to n.o.
    loss@hou
    loss@mia
    loss@balt

vCash
    There is NWIFH we go 11-5 with a healthy Brady.
    Yeah sure... because it's Brady at TE, Brady at WR, Brady at DE....

BTW, didn't we go 11-5 last year with an easier schedule?

vCash
    Yeah sure... because it's Brady at TE, Brady at WR, Brady at DE....

BTW, didn't we go 11-5 last year with an easier schedule?
    12-4 actually and go look at last year's schedule. I don't see how it is any easier than this one, it looks harder to me. The NFC West was supposed to be a joke entering last season that is why it was viewed as being an "easy" schedule.

@ Seattle, San Francisco (NFC Champion), @ SB champion Baltimore, @ Houston, Denver isn't easy.

This year we have @ Atlanta (NFC Runner-Up), @ Cincy, @ a depleted Baltimore, @ Houston, Denver.

I don't count the Dolphins as being any threat because they "won the off season". Tannehill is still their qb last I checked and Mike Wallace didn't even make the playoffs with Big Ben and the #1 overall defense.

We'll see who is right at the end of the season.

vCash
    it looks harder to me.
    Buffalo and the Jets are roughly the same
    Miami is better
    Houston could easily be better
    Denver has Welker now
    Saints, Falcons, Bengals, Steelers are all or nearly all playoff teams
    TB is better then Arizona, and we couldn't beat them last year.
    The Ravens this year are no match for last year - true.

Still 12-14 or 11-5 are far more likely outcomes than 15-1.

We'll see who is right at the end of the season.
    15-1? With the injury history we have at DB, LG, RT, Wilfork again playing an insane amount of snaps, two TE's likely to miss camp, and at least one the start of the season? I'd be very happy about it, but, just can't see it, even with a killer draft.

vCash
    Buffalo and the Jets are roughly the same
    Miami is better
    Houston could easily be better
    Denver has Welker now
    Saints, Falcons, Bengals, Steelers are all or nearly all playoff teams
    TB is better then Arizona, and we couldn't beat them last year.
    The Ravens this year are no match for last year - true.

Still 12-14 or 11-5 are far more likely outcomes than 15-1.

15-1? With the injury history we have at DB, LG, RT, Wilfork again playing an insane amount of snaps, two TE's likely to miss camp, and at least one the start of the season? I'd be very happy about it, but, just can't see it, even with a killer draft.
    I can see 13-3 or 12-4. 15-1 may have been a little ambitious lol.

I don't trust Houston (we annihilated them last year), Pittsburgh is on the rapid decline, Cincinnati is Cincinnati.

The rest will be tough games I agree but the Saints outside in New England (I know its only mid-October but still)?

I'm aware my outlook is very optimistic, but we haven't had under 12 wins since Cassell had 11 in 2008.

vCash
    but we haven't had under 12 wins since Cassell had 11 in 2008.
    14-2 and 11-5 are the Pats regular season "lucky" marks. 15-1 or 10-6, whatever it takes to get us to the SB, and then a win. The Coaches screwed 2007. Injuries screwed 2011. It's a maze and a marathon both.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast