Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    So we'd run even less?

He barely runs with a top 3 RB.
    Right now their line is decimated - I remember with Westbrook they seemed a lot more balanced. My main thought was him actually having an elite QB and a stable full of WRs. McNabb to either Mitchell or crazy *** TO doesn't really compare

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Before4 View Post
    Right now their line is decimated - I remember with Westbrook they seemed a lot more balanced. My main thought was him actually having an elite QB and a stable full of WRs. McNabb to either Mitchell or crazy *** TO doesn't really compare
    He wasn't having any issues running and he stopped. Their line isn't decimated for pass pro???

vCash
    He wasn't having any issues running and he stopped. Their line isn't decimated for pass pro???
    yeah, and that **** is killing me in fantasy.... Give McCoy the ****ing ball.....dammitall !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfd1220 View Post
    yeah, and that **** is killing me in fantasy.... Give McCoy the ****ing ball.....dammitall !!!
    I took him 2nd overall.

I just won and now I'm tied for 2nd I think.

I had a sweet trade I should have taken though and now he got a worse deal to someone else. Meh.

I should still have a shot. Too bad my QBs are Cutler and Rivers.

vCash
    idk - the line is horrible either way. I just figure a change is scenery will do him good and the thought just passed my mind concerning Reid and Rodgers. It's obvious that he's lost his edge, certainly outside issues have taken a toll.

vCash
    oofta, that injury news didnt sound to good....hahahahha. yikes.

i must say though, one of my favorite things about football is seeing the young unknown players get a chance.....we will get to see plenty of reserves improve over the next few weeks....that is a HUGE positive for our future....and as long as we get the 6th seed this year, its all gravy. gotta hope Arodg can carry us if need be.
    the packers have so much talent...

vCash
    these injuries are ridiculous...... every year.... we have half the team go down....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    these injuries are ridiculous...... every year.... we have half the team go down....
    Agreed. It is an extremely physical sport but still yet the injuries are piling up. The Bulaga injury concerns me the most at this point. Matthews seems to be ok - BBs looked pretty intense. It was a mix of it looking bad and Troy referenceing Bo Jackson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Before4 View Post
    Agreed. It is an extremely physical sport but still yet the injuries are piling up. The Bulaga injury concerns me the most at this point. Matthews seems to be ok - BBs looked pretty intense. It was a mix of it looking bad and Troy referenceing Bo Jackson
    I wanted to throw something at my TV when he said that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TC119 View Post
    I wanted to throw something at my TV when he said that.
    likewise

All of a sudden Troy went from being a HOF QB to an MD. Must have slept at a Holiday Inn Express

This is one of my favorites - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlCLuIwuVgQ

vCash
    Not that Moses is a Clay Matthews, but I don't think he's that bad. He's a high effort guy too that was getting Skelton last week.

vCash
    Moses isnt bad. and he wont get doubled every play... but I hope clay comes back soon. doesnt sound good for perry. and IMO walden has looked good. still not sold on b jones. and I think heyward, williams, and burnett will eat up stafford.... and on a side note, if I win the psd fantasy?? is there some swag involved??? trophy???

vCash
    Im extremely worried about Perry-Bulaga. Although Lang and EDS came in and did a great job after Bulaga went out. As far as matthews i beieve we will be fine until hes back. Id give him the week after the bye (@Detroit) off. That is 2 weeks he can completely relax and get healthy, we will need him for the playoffs. I think Moses and Walden have done a fine fine job this year, especially Walden whom i believe is having the best breakout year for the Pack thus far. Our secondary is good enough to keep Stafford and Megatron to par this year.
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi~TwnHawksFan View Post
    Im extremely worried about Perry-Bulaga. Although Lang and EDS came in and did a great job after Bulaga went out. As far as matthews i beieve we will be fine until hes back. Id give him the week after the bye (@Detroit) off. That is 2 weeks he can completely relax and get healthy, we will need him for the playoffs. I think Moses and Walden have done a fine fine job this year, especially Walden whom i believe is having the best breakout year for the Pack thus far. Our secondary is good enough to keep Stafford and Megatron to par this year.
    Without Matthews we have zero pass rush. He is the one im most worried about out of all them. Walden has been up and down. One week he will have a decent rating and the next he will have the worst rating out of ever OLB in the league. I think Hayward is the breakout player on defense so far.

There you go thumper

vCash
    We should also be getting Zombo back this week and though he isn't the best he still isn't horrible either it will at least give us a little depth.

I wish they would just come and say on some of these injuries hey this is what happened we don't expect him back for awhile. Like the Perry injury all the reports were oh just a knee sprain he shouldn't miss to much time and now what this would be game 4?

Matthews I don't see sitting out for to long. Just the type of player he is he will want to be back on the field ASAP.

Bulaga's scares me I just don't know how much more I could say anymore than what everyone else has said.
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

Solo Tackles: 63
    Assist Tackles: 27
    Sacks: 1
    Pass Deflects: 6
    Ints:1
    TDs:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast