Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 105
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    340
    vCash
    1500

    Week 10: Bye Week

    Are you a spam bot?

    Nope. And to be fair I've been on the James jones hate bandwagon for a long time, but it's nice to see him playing well after some uneven years. Maybe instead of pining for a-rod Finley should be talking to JJ about how to get his head straight....

  2. #32
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is online now Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,314
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by mavrikthefox View Post
    Are you a spam bot?

    Nope. And to be fair I've been on the James jones hate bandwagon for a long time, but it's nice to see him playing well after some uneven years. Maybe instead of pining for a-rod Finley should be talking to JJ about how to get his head straight....
    I thought you had said my post word for word. I was so confused. Lol

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    340
    vCash
    1500

    Week 10: Bye Week

    I can't get that bubble with your text from my phone, I just have to cut and paste....I can see how you'd think that...

  4. #34
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is online now Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,314
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by mavrikthefox View Post
    I can't get that bubble with your text from my phone, I just have to cut and paste....I can see how you'd think that...
    I just didn't read it all. I realized I agreed with something you said about EDS earlier after you responded.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    340
    vCash
    1500
    Glad we got that cleared up.

  6. #36
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is online now Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,314
    vCash
    1777
    Haha for sure.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,470
    vCash
    1500
    So is Van Rotten now the first linemen on the bench?

  8. #38
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is online now Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,314
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Before4 View Post
    So is Van Rotten now the first linemen on the bench?
    Scary thought.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    340
    vCash
    1500

    Week 10: Bye Week

    Him or Barclay....either way, hope no one else goes down. Maybe Cobb can fill in. That guy can do anything....

  10. #40
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is online now Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,314
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by mavrikthefox View Post
    Him or Barclay....either way, hope no one else goes down. Maybe Cobb can fill in. That guy can do anything....
    We shoulda got Tebow

  11. #41
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,470
    vCash
    1500
    Regarding the line, who else would it be?

    Watching Reid on the sideline makes me wonder what kind of offense the Pack might have if he was the OC. No chance he'd come here, but it'd be cool to watch.

  12. #42
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is online now Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,314
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Before4 View Post
    Regarding the line, who else would it be?

    Watching Reid on the sideline makes me wonder what kind of offense the Pack might have if he was the OC. No chance he'd come here, but it'd be cool to watch.
    So we'd run even less?

    He barely runs with a top 3 RB.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,470
    vCash
    1500
    ^ I'm ashamed to admit but who the heck is Barclay

  14. #44
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is online now Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,314
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Before4 View Post
    ^ I'm ashamed to admit but who the heck is Barclay
    http://www.packers.com/team/roster/D...3-0c5e9810e5cc

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    340
    vCash
    1500

    Week 10: Bye Week

    Who's Barclay???? C'mon man...he's from Cranberry PA. Haha

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •