Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 10: Bye Week

Well timed bye week.

vCash
    get healthy, get healthy, get healthy, get healthy........................................... .................................................. ....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

vCash
    A few information by MM:

Zach Kruse ‏@zachkruse2
    MM: Jordy sprained his ankle, I think he's going to be OK.
    Zach Kruse ‏@zachkruse2
    MM: Early diagnosis on Clay Matthews may be a couple of weeks. Clay doesn't feel its as bad as in the past.

Mike Vandermause ‏@MikeVandermause
    MM: Little bit of awkward pull when Clay Matthews had QB on the play he injured hamstring. Related to position of his body on that play.
    MM: I think Jordy Nelson will be OK with sprained ankle. Waiting on a medical report on Bryan Bulaga.

Aaron Nagler ‏@Aaron_Nagler
    That doesn't sound good RT @jasonjwilde: McCarthy says medical staff is "still gathering information" about Bulaga's hip injury.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport
    Bulaga's injury is a "very awkward situation." Tripped but caught balance. Might have been better falling, MM says.

MM: We're definitely concerned with Bulaga. We're talking about hip. Just trying to gather as much information as possible.
    MM: I am hopeful Kuhn will be back for Detroit.
    tom silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein
    Rookie LB Nick Perry is going to get a second opinion on his knee. Won't know his prognosis until later in the week.
    Zach Kruse ‏@zachkruse2
    Yikes. Nick Perry is getting a second opinion on his knee. That can't be good news for his recovery.
    MM: We won't be totally healthy in 2 weeks. that's the reality of it.
    MM: Zombo could have been ready to play Sunday.
    MM: We have options with Quarless. Just had meeting with Ted Thompson. Same goes for Derek Sherrod.
    Last edited by Berliner; 11-05-2012 at 04:22 PM.

vCash
    Only bad news. :cry:

vCash
    Without Matthews we will have ZERO pass rush. Sucks about Bulaga but i think we can adjust to that as long as he won't be out tooo long.
    My Adopter Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    But how many more injuries can this team absorb?
    The o-line depth was thin before Bulaga´s injury.
    The d-line depth is thin as well. But I think Worthy will be back against the Lions.
    And maybe most troubling is the LB depth - only Zombo, Moses, Walden (outside); Jones, Lattimore, Hawk and Manning (inside).

vCash
    Damnit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Berliner View Post
    But how many more injuries can this team absorb?
    The o-line depth was thin before Bulaga´s injury.
    The d-line depth is thin as well. But I think Worthy will be back against the Lions.
    And maybe most troubling is the LB depth - only Zombo, Moses, Walden (outside); Jones, Lattimore, Hawk and Manning (inside).
    Its just going to put more emphasis on our offense to put up some points and carry this team till Matthews gets healthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Its just going to put more emphasis on our offense to put up some points and carry this team till Matthews gets healthy.
    So we need Nelson, Jennings, Bulaga. Hopefully Nelson will be back against the Lions.

vCash
    Green Bay - Safety Adrian Wilson and defensive end Darnell Dockett have combined to make seven Pro Bowls. Middle linebacker Paris Lenon and defensive end Vonnie Holliday have combined to play 26 seasons.

When these old pros for the Arizona Cardinals break it down in the loser's hushed locker room, it's wise to listen.

After the Green Bay Packers' 31-17 victory Sunday at Lambeau Field, the conversation in the Arizona locker room kept coming back again and again to one player.

That would be No. 12, Aaron Charles Rodgers.

"At the end of the day, as long as you got No. 12, you don't have to give a (expletive) who else you got out there," Dockett said. "They didn't do nothing dramatic that we didn't know he was going to do. He's been doing it all year."

Wilson, a Pro Bowl starter five times in the last six years, said "the quarterback's good" several times even though the line of questioning had nothing to do with Rodgers.

It was clear that Wilson's intent was not to be obfuscatory or obnoxious. Rather, he wanted it known that everything else about the game paled in significance to the very presence of Rodgers.

"He's the best quarterback in the game right now," said Wilson, who has faced all the superstar passers in his 12-year career. "If you've got a great quarterback, you can do a lot of different things.

"He throws the ball in the right places. It's hard to rattle him. That's pretty much what it is."

In another part of the stadium, Rodgers stood before reporters and used the word "missed" four times to describe his spotty marksmanship in a performance he said "wasn't one of my better games."
    Link

Its a pretty funny article but it goes to show you how much Rodgers can get into defenders heads. They dogged our OL and running game a little bit but they are right lol

vCash

Week 10: Bye Week

It appears EDS is our future center...might be a blessing in disguise to have him get some interior line play again. From the sound of that Bulaga is going to miss some substantial time, sucks but the offense actually did pretty well with Lang at RT. I think the rest of that list misses one to two games at most so hopefully we get by Detroit and NY and have a solid core to finish a playoff push.
    Last edited by mavrikthefox; 11-05-2012 at 07:16 PM.

vCash
    The Matthews injury really hurts us, but now I see us blitzing alot more than usual.. Walden has been doing a good job of late, so I expect his play to step up and send Jones in more.

vCash
    Berliner's post makes me want to cry. Trying to take it in stride....

We just need to be ready come week 18 and win enough games to play then.

What fox said is what I was going to say too. Well put.

vCash
    so with clay and perry out, does brad jones move back to olb, making francois the starter at mlb?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tru_m.a.c. View Post
    so with clay and perry out, does brad jones move back to olb, making francois the starter at mlb?
    Why?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast